yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
If you impregnate them, they just stay in their rooms until the pregnancy is complete, which is about two weeks, as I recall.
Guess Chloe becomes a real hermit then...
The worst thing about this is that she doesn't shower anymore as well. At least she has a rare condition that makes her not need to shave at all. Chloe now hasn't showered in months...
Is there more content planned with the pregnant girls or is supposed to stay - only one position instead of three, not leaving their room even to eat or shower and no sex at all in the third trimester?

lukebastian

May 29, 2023
Hey guys, I'm blocked with Chloe when I click on "start party!", it says "I need to buy 3 bottles from Nilery", but I already have the 3 bottles in my inventory. I tried to go to sleep and come back, nothing changed. And all the other quests are "not included yet"

Apr 18, 2022
I wonder if there are plans for all the babies : do they just disappear into the void? Or are they all given away to the church or something?
No babies are being born. It is part of his powers, the pregnancies are different from normal ones, instead pure mental energy is being developed in the womb (Ava outright says so). It results in you getting mind points when the pregnancy is over.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hey guys, I'm blocked with Chloe when I click on "start party!", it says "I need to buy 3 bottles from Nilery", but I already have the 3 bottles in my inventory. I tried to go to sleep and come back, nothing changed. And all the other quests are "not included yet"
Buy it three times. The picture is confusing because there are three bottles on it. (y)

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
If you have any suggestions on how to improve the harem gameplay, let me know!
If they are good suggestions I might be able to incorporate them into the game.
I get a huge error if Mom is asked to stop taking contraceptives in servant mode:

While running game code:
KeyError: 'mc_tile'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_app_questlog.rpyc", line 470, in script call
File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_app_questlog.rpyc", line 470, in script call
File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_app_messenger.rpyc", line 273, in script call
File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_chats_CONVERSATIONS.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "script files/OW_locations/house/ow_lbl_house_MC_Room.rpyc", line 30, in script call

[it continues]

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
If you have any suggestions on how to improve the harem gameplay, let me know!
If they are good suggestions I might be able to incorporate them into the game.
As for suggestions I've got a few:

- Someone already wrote this but more personalities would be nice, something like "normal mode" like mom/sis already have, but also a "special kinky" personality fitting to each girl (eg: Linda with "mommy" fetish personality, Scarlett with "sub/maso" fetish personality, Sarah daddy's girl personality etc).
- I would like to see special scenes once you reach certain combos of servants, something like: after getting all female classmates then they throw you a party with sexy games; or something like a study session with Eleanor+Sarah+Alice that becomes an orgy later; or a family trip once you get mom+sis+mom's friend etc. I think the harem acknowledging themselves and being in situations together (and more group sex) would make the game feel more alive, just subduing a girl so you can call her to you room must not be the only endgame.
- I like the preg content because the sex scenes are hot, but it's kinda weird because of how the belly just vanishes without some kinda of action like absorbing the "mana" or whatever. I would be nice a scene of the preg girl coming to your room saying that the "mana" is ready or something (I hope that's not too disturbing lol).
- As a QoL thing I would be nice that the contacts app of the phone to have a servants filter, or if you could call them directly on the reports app (less clicking)
- Also as a QoL thing, an option to skip Ava's training, both XP and MP, without so much talk/clicking.

That's it, and I also wanted to say that the update was amazing, such a huge milestone and powerful taboo to finally have mom and sis making you breakfast in sexy clothes. I'm excited for what's next on the Main Plot of the game too. Best of luck on continuing the development. :)

Last edited:

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Thank you very much for your feedback!

As for suggestions I've got a few:

- ...more personalities...
Difficult to implement, as each personality should have its own right to exist and should be different in terms of content.
If sex position x or event y is only playable with personality z, it can feel like you're missing out + I have to make a lot of new scenes for each character.

Which means that I make very little progress with the actual goal, building a big harem.

- ...special scenes...
I like that idea! I think I will implement this!

- ...preg content...
As I quickly realized, this is a topic that you can't please everyone with.
That's why I'm leaving it as it is for the time being.

- As a QoL thing I would be nice that the contacts app of the phone to have a servants filter, or if you could call them directly on the reports app (less clicking)
- Also as a QoL thing, an option to skip Ava's training, both XP and MP, without so much talk/clicking.
Filtering sounds like a good idea. Will check if and how this is possible to code in renpy.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
No babies are being born. It is part of his powers, the pregnancies are different from normal ones, instead pure mental energy is being developed in the womb (Ava outright says so). It results in you getting mind points when the pregnancy is over.
wat?
Well, looks like I missed those lines. sorry :ROFLMAO:

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
One thing I would like to see is the ability to have the harem be able to move in, but that might require too many changes. Very fun game, BTW!

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes