Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I have downloaded the game 2 days ago but I am already stuck!
Some missions (e.g. with the sister) are stuck, I have to find her in the room but if I do so the dialogue and options don't progress. Many missions are still missing. I could use a guide with the different routes to see if I missed something!

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
It would be nice if the world images of the characters matched their "mindless" personality. right now characters will stand happily until you talk to them then they go into mindless mode. Having more interactions in the mindless mode in general would be cool tbh

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Just a suggestion for eXtasy Games...

When Chloe and/or Sofia are pregnant, rather that having them exclusively confined to their rooms, maybe they could still have their bathroom content with pregnancy-modified versions of their character models. This should be a relatively easy way to add additional content without having to create and render whole new scenes from scratch.

Reactions: daz2510

1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
Hi dev. Game is good so far but it would be great if you let us choose the things we say to ones whose minds we penetrate.

Last edited:
Reactions: lukebastian

Klen77

Apr 8, 2022
Well I've missed the tutorial how to toggle the birth control. In the current version I can only see the status in the mobile app, but no chance to stop it. Any hint please?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Well I've missed the tutorial how to toggle the birth control. In the current version I can only see the status in the mobile app, but no chance to stop it. Any hint please?
When you get the harem girls to have sex, talk to them and then you can ask them not to take the medicine.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Hey Dev Where the Hell is the new update, I know it just got updated a bit ago but thats too late, there needs to be a new update NOW and another tomorrow with even more content, I need more woman to subde XD

• Haha
Reactions: Bronzescorpion

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Such a hurry for womens meat you should at least see the road map after this update and I guess you wait for few more months then you can have one woman

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes