magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
After you subdued chloe and mom, they just stay in their rooms? I thought if picking the mom/sister personality, they would continue their daily life and we can just have fun like before subjugation. Now they're just stay at their room all the time.

Am i doing something wrong?

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
After you subdued chloe and mom, they just stay in their rooms? I thought if picking the mom/sister personality, they would continue their daily life and we can just have fun like before subjugation. Now they're just stay at their room all the time.

Would you share your save bro

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018

If you impregnate them, they just stay in their rooms until the pregnancy is complete, which is about two weeks, as I recall.

• Wow
Reactions: Kirimaru

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
First of all i like all the girl models you have chosen for this game, the game is great with the mind stuff, so you said you want ideas the only thing you want more in this game is more girls, maybe you can choose the size of boobies color of hair, let the girls wear what they want even after the mind control, i do not know how hard is to make outfits probably each outfit needs different renders i guess but man i love to play sexy beach bathing suits and skimpy outfits and volleyball girls relax at the pool play poker with them black jack roulette to make currency for buying tons of outfits i do not consider it a grind lol, also i do not know if you already plan it but make Ava real at some point i like her very much.

Reactions: Daskapital61

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I didn't play this game for quite some time so... I don't have ALL the basic achievements you would get at the beginning :ROFLMAO: Is there a way to get those achievements (aside from starting a new game)?
Nice updates tho

imo this game also needs some lesbian action between harem members :)
imo it also needs a bit of lactation to go along with pregnancy

I wonder if there are plans for all the babies : do they just disappear into the void? Or are they all given away to the church or something? Because all those babies would be an obvious clue for whatever "organisation" that are looking for "people with powers" :ROFLMAO: There will be quite a lot of them since I bet most people would love to keep women as pregnant as possible so that can't be avoided x)

edit : suggestion : maybe a "suspicion level" related to all those pregnancies would be a nice gameplay addition. If "suspicion level" is maxed you would get a game over. Otherwise most women will have like 20 pregnancies before the endgame :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 82 Votes