Hentress

Sep 25, 2017
I loaded it with no problems. Can you try this one? It's saved in the exact same spot.
Same error, or at least I think it's the same error.
I downloaded and extracted the "patch for full v0.11" and "hotfix for full" from the v0.12 folder here:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Same error, or at least I think it's the same error.
I downloaded and extracted the "patch for full v0.11" and "hotfix for full" from the v0.12 folder here: Mega
Then I'm not sure what the problem could be. I loaded your save from the test build, from the actual build, and the one with the hotfixes. It worked every single time. Can you start a new game? Can you try to load this save?

Hentress

Sep 25, 2017
Then I'm not sure what the problem could be. I loaded your save from the test build, from the actual build, and the one with the hotfixes. It worked every single time. Can you start a new game? Can you try to load this save?
Yes I can start a new game, and no that save doesn't work either. I have over 32 pages of saves and I'd rather go back to v0.11 than start over.
Not sure if this helps, but I found two saves that do work. Don't know why these work when saves made shortly before or after them don't.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
The only explanation I can think about is that due to the script changes your save line went way behind the rollback function range, so the game can't place your location anymore. It happened to other people as well, but it's a pretty rare issue. Doesn't explain why all of your saves work for me though.

Hentress

Sep 25, 2017
The only explanation I can think about is that due to the script changes your save line went way behind the rollback function range, so the game can't place your location anymore. It happened to other people as well, but it's a pretty rare issue. Doesn't explain why all of your saves work for me though.
The saves that do work do start a few pages before the actual moment I saved them. Is there no possible fix?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
The saves that do work do start a few pages before the actual moment I saved them. Is there no possible fix?
Previously I was able to just save at the exact same spot, and give those saves back, and they worked. But in your case it seems that you're way too far into the script file for me to do it.
I'm not sure if there's anything to be done, but I can make another save file from scratch for you, just tell me what route you want to follow.

Hentress

Sep 25, 2017
Previously I was able to just save at the exact same spot, and give those saves back, and they worked. But in your case it seems that you're way too far into the script file for me to do it.
I'm not sure if there's anything to be done, but I can make another save file from scratch for you, just tell me what route you want to follow.
Not sure what info you even need for that. I think I'll just go back to v0.11 until I feel like beating my head against a wall and I'll just make a separate folder for v0.12 and start over...

naughty bunny

Apr 9, 2021
Not sure what info you even need for that. I think I'll just go back to v0.11 until I feel like beating my head against a wall and I'll just make a separate folder for v0.12 and start over...
Probably not much help but I had issues with save files when I updated from 0.11 to 0.12, I ended up downloading the full 0.12 9GB+ which did sort out my loading problems. Might not work but maybe worth a try.
Most routes were well under way when I updated so I didn't really want to start them all again, although I more than likely would have. Unfortunately I have had a massive Shatterd clear out when 0.12 worked so I can't check out the errors my older updated versions gave or even supply the old saves for you to compare.
Hope you get it sorted :)

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
I didn't quite understand.....the mc is male or female or a gay boy?? because maids are normally girl....
And if the mc is a male .....can i avoid the gay things?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I didn't quite understand.....the mc is male or female or a gay boy?? because maids are normally girl....
It's a sissification game: The MC is a man who is forcibly feminized early in the story. Gay content is avoidable.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
As mentioned on the OP
"While the feminisation aspect of the game is unavoidable, Blake's relationships and potential fetishes can be chosen, and include both sexes, so if you're not into M\M stuff, don't be scared: there's plenty of femdom for you. As well as many other things like BDSM, petplay, netorare, bimbofication — all optional of course."

So the MC is male and will be feminized

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
It's a sissification game: The MC is a man who is forcibly feminized early in the story. Gay content is avoidable.
As mentioned on the OP
"While the feminisation aspect of the game is unavoidable, Blake's relationships and potential fetishes can be chosen, and include both sexes, so if you're not into M\M stuff, don't be scared: there's plenty of femdom for you. As well as many other things like BDSM, petplay, netorare, bimbofication — all optional of course."

So the MC is male and will be feminized
Thanks

Reactions: gregers

Hentress

Sep 25, 2017
Probably not much help but I had issues with save files when I updated from 0.11 to 0.12, I ended up downloading the full 0.12 9GB+ which did sort out my loading problems. Might not work but maybe worth a try.
Most routes were well under way when I updated so I didn't really want to start them all again, although I more than likely would have. Unfortunately I have had a massive Shatterd clear out when 0.12 worked so I can't check out the errors my older updated versions gave or even supply the old saves for you to compare.
Hope you get it sorted :)
Yeah, this worked. Thanks! Just takes me forever to download these things because of my shitty internet.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
It won't be just the images, I will rewrite the scene as well, though not as much as some of the others. Basically, I'm retconning the beginning of the game to make Blake's path to Melinda's route a bit smoother, and more natural. I'll try to paint her more as a strict, and demanding mistress, and not as an evil, and cruel tyrant. The starting scene of her route (with the paddle) will be reworked completely.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
It won't be just the images, I will rewrite the scene as well, though not as much as some of the others. Basically, I'm retconning the beginning of the game to make Blake's path to Melinda's route a bit smoother, and more natural. I'll try to paint her more as a strict, and demanding mistress, and not as an evil, and cruel tyrant. The starting scene of her route (with the paddle) will be reworked completely.
Is she really an evil, cruel tyrant ?
Why do I like her so much then ? :unsure:
Am I a minion ?

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes