JM24

May 27, 2021
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.12 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/05/31 Updated to game version 0.12 and added all the missing routes

For any issue with the mod send me a message
Hello does this mod work on a compressed version? Coz there are a lot of exceptions occurred after I unzip the mod in the game folder.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hello does this mod work on a compressed version? Coz there are a lot of exceptions occurred after I unzip the mod in the game folder.
It doesn't – due to the compressed version not distributing png files and its corresponding script files being altered accordingly. Droping the mod in reverts said changes and has the game fail on loading character shapes.
Code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/big mack/bigmack_slumsflashback_normal.png'.
You would need to change all 1460 occurrences of '.png' to '.webp' for it to work. But seeing as this was trivially easy using sed, I went ahead, altered, and tested the mod. .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have fun!

Edit: Now with dev mode support.

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
The full version also has music, and the compressed one doesn’t, so you might also need to remove every line that starts with “play music”, otherwise RenPy will show you errors.

Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The full version also has music, and the compressed one doesn’t, so you might also need to remove every line that starts with “play music”, otherwise RenPy will show you errors.
Thanks! But it seems as though missing audio files aren't that big of a deal for Ren'Py. I just CTRL skipped to the bar scene with Liam and passed several 'play music' statements without any error thrown. *shrug*

Reactions: yoyomistro

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thanks! But it seems as though missing audio files aren't that big of a deal for Ren'Py. I just CTRL skipped to the bar scene with Liam and passed several 'play music' statements without any error thrown. *shrug*
Renpy only throws errors for missing audio files if dev mode is on.

Reactions: Hordragg

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Much better light and shadows.:)

Also saw this one from twitter.
Yeda Games@YedaGames
Something new for a change. Blake is about to give a blowjob to his psychotherapist's hot bimbo trans wife in the changing room of a lingerie store. Pretty mundane stuff for most people, I'm sure.
E4RD9iPXoAQrP4C.jpg

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Yeah, I've been making the new scene for v0.13, and decided to scoop this old scene along, since they're taking place at the same lingerie store. I'll actually add some stuff into it, so you'll actually see Rebecca in that lingerie set that she's bought.

Hentress

Sep 25, 2017
Not sure if this is the place to mention this, but I started another playthrough and found that when you join Reese for her camshow Blake is called Bella and I believe Reese calls herself Rita, however when you watch Reese's stream at the villa she gets called Bella.

Reactions: YedaGames

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
YedaGames So I just downloaded the compressed version 0.12 and started playing. What I noticed are a lot of exceptions on missing images for flashback and prologue for different characters.

So here a small list on images missing:
  • images/characters/big mack/bigmack_slumsflashback_normal.png
  • images/characters/big mack/bigmack_slumsflashback_aroused.png
  • images/characters/candy/candy_alleynaked_cumshot.png
  • images/characters/candy/candy_alleynaked_angry.png
  • images/characters/big mack/bigmack_slumsflashback_aftermathnormal.png
  • images/characters/candy/candy_alleynaked_sad.png
  • images/characters/iris/iris_slumsflashback_normal.png
  • images/characters/iris/iris_slumsflashback_suspicious.png
  • images/characters/iris/iris_slumsflashback_angry.png
  • images/characters/blake/blake_slumsflashback_angry.png
  • images/characters/iris/iris_slumsflashback_cumshot.png
  • images/characters/blake/blake_prologue_normal.png
  • images/characters/blake/blake_prologue_sorry.png
  • images/characters/captain/fwb_captain_normal.png
  • images/characters/captain/fwb_captain_smile.png
  • images/characters/blake/blake_prologue_listening.png
Happened during different routes and all within the starting of the game until the MC was brought to Melinda Borsch's place. As it kept on there with missing images (e.g. images/characters/melinda/melinda_prologue_normal.png) I stopped playing.
Regardless how good the game might be, but when it starts with so many errors it's no joy playing. Please fix this, thanks.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
You downloaded the compressed version, but switched the original script files for the ones from the full version, which is why it's looking for images in png format instead of webp. Script files from full\compressed versions are not interchangeable.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
YedaGames So I just downloaded the compressed version 0.12 and started playing. What I noticed are a lot of exceptions on missing images for flashback and prologue for different characters.

So here a small list on images missing:
  • images/characters/big mack/bigmack_slumsflashback_normal.png
  • images/characters/big mack/bigmack_slumsflashback_aroused.png
  • images/characters/candy/candy_alleynaked_cumshot.png
  • images/characters/candy/candy_alleynaked_angry.png
  • images/characters/big mack/bigmack_slumsflashback_aftermathnormal.png
  • images/characters/candy/candy_alleynaked_sad.png
  • images/characters/iris/iris_slumsflashback_normal.png
  • images/characters/iris/iris_slumsflashback_suspicious.png
  • images/characters/iris/iris_slumsflashback_angry.png
  • images/characters/blake/blake_slumsflashback_angry.png
  • images/characters/iris/iris_slumsflashback_cumshot.png
  • images/characters/blake/blake_prologue_normal.png
  • images/characters/blake/blake_prologue_sorry.png
  • images/characters/captain/fwb_captain_normal.png
  • images/characters/captain/fwb_captain_smile.png
  • images/characters/blake/blake_prologue_listening.png
Happened during different routes and all within the starting of the game until the MC was brought to Melinda Borsch's place. As it kept on there with missing images (e.g. images/characters/melinda/melinda_prologue_normal.png) I stopped playing.
Regardless how good the game might be, but when it starts with so many errors it's no joy playing. Please fix this, thanks.
You've come to see the doctor
'Cause I'll show you
the cure

Reactions: _Cosmo_

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I like the game but I think it's a shame that we can't choose the MC's name.
The Walkthrough could also perhaps be more explicit by indicating the key choices for the different routes.

• Angry
Reactions: jiffk
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes