YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
The online version doesn't support save to disk does it?
I'm trying to avoid a 13 GB download, but it doesn't seem like you can create a save file otherwise.
As a creator of Shattered, I’m a bit surprised to learn that there’s an online version of it, because I never made such thing. If 13 Gb is too much for you, you can use the compressed version, which is significantly smaller, and has the exact same content.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
It's on gamcore. Didn't realize it wasn't supposed to be? Saves the huge download, but no permanent save files as far as I can see. I've only played the beginning, but it looks interesting. Maybe I can download it overnight.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
If you use WinRAR, try 7-Zip. It's free.
I use PeaZip, it's free too. It support all formats and does support to unzip up to 99 files in one go. And the best is you can automatically convert between forrmats - For example, mark a *.rar, a *.7z and a *.paq and convert all in one go to *.zip. With 7zip I had always the problem that I had to unzip files one by one. When you install it it integrates in the context-menu and the filemanager and compressing / uncompressing in many formats is just a click away.

Reactions: Axel34

Ghoseh

Mar 29, 2021
i dont know how i feel about a website running ads on a game i helped make music for. at least the patreon link goes to yeda's patreon and helps get the game out there but i dont like i.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

taler

Oct 5, 2017
i dont know how i feel about a website running ads on a game i helped make music for. at least the patreon link goes to yeda's patreon and helps get the game out there but i dont like i.
You talking about f95? :LOL:

MeiAomi

Aug 21, 2019
gonna recycle a comment someone who is a genius wrote that i saw somewhere else, my only regret is i wont be able to play this for the first time again.

quite an experience, and deep on some levels. was actually an engaging game that i played for the story alone and couldnt stop reading.

to the auther, many thanks for creating this game in the way you did. Its a beautiful game.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Can anyone give me the rundown of how much body modification we can get? Does it stop at hair and makeup, or do we get juicier stuff going on?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hmm kinda liked red Blake more. :unsure:

Can anyone give me the rundown of how much body modification we can get? Does it stop at hair and makeup, or do we get juicier stuff going on?
No body transformation so far. Search Yeda's posts for more info. ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, there's no way to please everyone, and since I can't just dye Blake's hair in Photoshop (I mean, I could, but it would look awful), I have to listen to my patrons, and they want Blake blonde.
Being renders rather than real photographs, you could in theory have Daz create the masks for the hair, which would make colouring it in post trivially easy. No idea how to make Daz do that though and it would also require either A: more copies of the renders for different colours or B: a more complicated system of presenting the renders as layered images rather than flat ones. It would be a lot of work and I don't think many people really care that much about Blake's hair colour.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes