May 31, 2019
Thanks. Lol looks like its a repetitive question
To be fair, it's a valid question.
Me, I'm constantly enticed by the game, but I know it's one that's long as fuck. I already don't like VN's, so that's not doing it any favors either.
The only thing that'd get me to for sure give this a go is if the MC got boobs. I'd be willing to sit through it for that.
Call me shallow, but I'm a stickler for dudes growing some bazongas in TF/Sissy stories.

Aug 12, 2021
but She was so hot i want to torture her or other tranny's that i want to torture like Suya,Trish,Reese and the transgender women yellowed short hair i forgot her name sorry.

thats all i wish a Transgender Women I Want to Torture or just other torturing not only Blake

Aug 12, 2021
I’m not into torture stuff, and other things like that, so there won’t be an option to turn Blake into a sadist.

However, I do have an idea of giving domme Blake a special route with Kushari where she teaches him how to be a dominatrix by playing along as his slave. I think, it might be interesting.
ah okay! i see! i wish you put a gallery sex scene in this game. :-(

Reactions: RabidSloth
Aug 12, 2021
I’m not into torture stuff, and other things like that, so there won’t be an option to turn Blake into a sadist.

However, I do have an idea of giving domme Blake a special route with Kushari where she teaches him how to be a dominatrix by playing along as his slave. I think, it might be interesting.
Last Question Mate.

where do i get this scene when Blake is tied up

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

It does sound interesting. There has been precious little content of Blake being truly Domme, but it's interesting to see that she does have that side to her. Like she was never dominant as a guy but with everything feminine she's discovered it's given her a lot more confidence and if it unlocked a dominant side too, well if she's ever going to succeed Melinda there has to be a lot of strength there that she never knew about before. I think previously it was suggested that Taeng might do that but Kushari seems like she might be more suited; she seems a bit better adjusted than Taeng is perhaps?

Aug 12, 2021
It does sound interesting. There has been precious little content of Blake being truly Domme, but it's interesting to see that she does have that side to her. Like she was never dominant as a guy but with everything feminine she's discovered it's given her a lot more confidence and if it unlocked a dominant side too, well if she's ever going to succeed Melinda there has to be a lot of strength there that she never knew about before. I think previously it was suggested that Taeng might do that but Kushari seems like she might be more suited; she seems a bit better adjusted than Taeng is perhaps?
I Want Blake have Tits and Keeping his Dick, then Become Dominant

Aug 12, 2021
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.13 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/08/12 Updated so it's compatible to game version 0.13, also added the mod for the compressed version since it looks like some of you use that (dunno why you would do that)

For any issue with the mod send me a message
this Save Game Will Compatible on Android Version???

(Respect Comment)
(Thanks to All Replay)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Taeng was sacked after the poll where people voted for Kushari to have a BDSM session with Troy, and not her. I had an entire event planned, where Taeng is dominating over Troy, but then she slips an unfortunate sentence, and he goes apeshit, switching their roles. Blake witnessing that gets a weird kick, and could open a domme route with Taeng. But now it's not gonna happen.

While I do like showing Taeng's vulnerable side, I don't think she can possibly see Blake as a mistress. Kushari on the other hand is different, because she genuinely cares for Blake even if Blake is her cum bucket. I think, Blake going to the slums might be a catalyst for this route; now that Kushari sees Blake as an adventurer (Iris's blackmail or not, it took some balls to just go to the slums basically alone), and not just a pretty girl with a cute cock.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghoseh
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes