weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
The game is really hot so far. The graphic is top and the content really rich and complex. I would like to see the MC with some small boobs and I would like to see him having vaginal sex with a girl too.... by the way his roommate is really hot and I would like to see her in a sexual realtionship with the MC. Enough of daydreaming. Looking forward to play the next update. Great work so far!

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Anyway, is this game about a dystopian world?
IMO this is more of a fetish world than a dystopian world. It's not really making a political statement about the world, obviously, there's been a breakdown in values or whatever, but it's not a warning, and you may enjoy it if you're in the proper mood.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Blake and company live in a world that is very close to a end of civilization as we know it event. It is not the focus of the story but it is always there happening while Blake's story is progressing.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
What was the point of removing all music from the compressed version? It's only about 250 MB.
Because I've been using the compressed version for my Android build, and «only 250 MB» add significantly to its system requirements.
Yes, and that's sort of the second main focus on the story, after Blake's personality.
I would like to see the MC with some small boobs and I would like to see him having vaginal sex with a girl too.... by the way his roommate is really hot and I would like to see her in a sexual realtionship with the MC
Blake can have traditional sex with Iris on her route.
Suya also has her own route.
Feel free to find another game where the MC's appearance is more appealing to your taste.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.13 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/08/12 Updated so it's compatible to game version 0.13, also added the mod for the compressed version since it looks like some of you use that (dunno why you would do that)

For any issue with the mod send me a message
it's corrupted

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
0 (zer0) homo points, gets fucked anyway, whatever game, also this is a long ass game with a lot of text e not enough sex to justify it.
Well, I have bi points on some play, and never been fucked against my will. There's always a way to avoid it, even on submissive routes. If you get fucked, it's because you wanted it, in a way or another, dot. Either because of previous choice you made ; like with Kushari if you tell her about the cage and previously let her treat you like a cum slut. Or it's because of your last choice ; like the same scene with Kushari, just don't point to your dick if you're her slut and don't want her to think about your ass.

Obviously, for this you need to feel concerned by the story, and so read the text. But seriously, who would play this game for something else than its stories ? It's a game that focus on feelings, not on making your dick hard.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If it is not game breaking them i will avoid for now. Since i already started playing and mega download limits is very low.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes