Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Didn't you see? He has spoken! Nobody is allowed to like the game because a random dude that didn't check tags doesn't like it!

That said, it's not my cup of tea so I won't be playing it but I have no reason to try to tell others they can't like it. I just checked what it was because it's new.
Ah, if only the Anti-NTR Mafia had your open-mindedness.

Reactions: jinzom

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Which routes are the focus of this update?
Since this time we have two possible independent storylines, my main focus was the story, and you might find the route content a bit lacking this time. Most routes have only one big scene or a couple of shorter ones, and they're tied to other decisions you might make. The next v0.14 is going to be a lot more route-focused.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Can't wait to play that update with all my saves, even though those very saves became really chaotic. I'm having a hard time finding my way through them :eek:

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.12 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION OR ON THE COMPRESSED VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/05/31 Updated to game version 0.12 and added all the missing routes

For any issue with the mod send me a message
Just letting you know v0.13 has dropped, if you have the time! :giggle:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
There are too many bugs in the compressed version. When will the image errors be fixed?
Can you give me an example of these bugs?
is there some sort of body modification in it or maybe planned? like surgery or hormones.
Not for now. I want to introduce something like this, but I want to give Blake a choice to stay the same, and rendering twice as many images is not possible for me yet.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

perles75

May 16, 2020
I'm going to say this again. why people who makes game are obsess the main character having a tiny dick
It's a sissification game, the tiny dick goes with it because people who like these games usually don't like to see a big dick attached to the sissy (although I must say that I would very much like to see a standard-to-large cock on a sissy main character, I find it more unexpected an sexier than a pencil dick -but of course I'm gay :LOL:)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Considering the MC is a sissy that spends most of her time getting ass fucked it doesn't really make much different.

MC's dick isn't used very often.
I'm not usually one to go around liking year-old posts but all this talk about endowment triggered my stalker genes. Kassie really is among the best (wing)women anyone could ask for… here's hoping that things will never change.

Can you give me an example of these bugs?
My money is on them using the walkthrough mod, hence missing all character shapes. kartal06, if I nailed it, read this, please.

It's a sissification game, the tiny dick goes with it because people who like these games usually don't like to see a big dick attached to the sissy (although I must say that I would very much like to see a standard-to-large cock on a sissy main character, I find it more unexpected an sexier than a pencil dick -but of course I'm gay :LOL:)
I think a misunderstanding or rather lack of experience with chastity cages also factors into it. Most titles of the genre force a form of chastity on the sissy to keep them on edge, craving release, wanting to have their prostate played with, leaking a torrent of pre… you get the picture. Now, as long as the ring fits, the cage will most likely as well, because even normal-to-large cocks will fit into really small cages. But this not being common knowledge leads to devs not writing it that way or people's immersions being destroyed by their own misconceptions. *shrug*

13 giga???
Wow... do i win something when i finish to download???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes, !

Reactions: Avaron1974

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Reworked scenes make me curious to play from the start again. Out of curiosity which scenes were remade on versions 0.2- 0.3- 0.4 ? :unsure:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'll be honest, I don't mind Blake with an average to slightly above average dick unless she plans to transition completely and pursue gender reassignment surgery. I always imagined Blake as a Verse-sexually speaking, and enjoys all aspects of sex as long as it feels good for her and her lovers. I do feel a bit bad for Blake feeling especially inadequate when trying to pleasure Iris during intercourse on her route (my current main path) along with potentially topping Liam, Kushari, Suya, Taeng, Trish or anyone else up for some vers-switch play.

Last edited:

yurilol

Oct 9, 2017
0 (zer0) homo points, gets fucked anyway, whatever game, also this is a long ass game with a lot of text e not enough sex to justify it.

edit: if MC turns into a girl wouldnt homo points make it straight??

taler

Oct 5, 2017
0 (zer0) homo points, gets fucked anyway, whatever game, also this is a long ass game with a lot of text e not enough sex to justify it.

A sissy's not the same thing as a trans I think?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Shattered literally has dozens and dozens of scenes, also it is not the game's fault if you don't like to read.

Points are there to help track relationships if not mistaken.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes