Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
0 (zer0) homo points, gets fucked anyway, whatever game, also this is a long ass game with a lot of text e not enough sex to justify it.

edit: if MC turns into a girl wouldnt homo points make it straight??
There are tons of sex scenes, there are also separate routes so you won't get everything in one playthrough, it would take several.

Also yes there is a lot of text .... it's a visual novel ... novels involve words.

MC doesn;t turn into a girl, MC is a sissy. Feminine male but still a male.

Reactions: Staimh

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i have a question i play pure iris romance and until now i managed too figure out things with the walkthrough, but this update and the walkthrough confused me a bit, is it possible to rescue iris without blake having sex with someone. I will probadly figure it out at some point but never hurts too ask. :giggle:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Reworked scenes make me curious to play from the start again. Out of curiosity which scenes were remade on versions 0.2- 0.3- 0.4 ? :unsure:
0.2, and 0.3 are remade completely. In v0.4 I remade Liam/Kushari's event (and both of their sex scenes there), and Lucia's sex scene.
Waiting for walkthrough to resume this game.
It's already in my Mega folder.
Which choices can lead to giving Jose a blowjob?
Blake can't give Jose a blowjob, only receive one from him. You need to have as much dom points as possible, and your Blake should be attracted to men.
i have a question i play pure iris romance and until now i managed too figure out things with the walkthrough, but this update and the walkthrough confused me a bit, is it possible to rescue iris without blake having sex with someone. I will probadly figure it out at some point but never hurts too ask. :giggle:
Yes, it is possible: in two different ways, actually.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
wanted to do a @ dev but that seemed complicated

firstly i love shattered its always great and looking forward to every update.

one thing i really liked was the cage, and im talking about the small one.

and then i admit i kinda have a thing for the evil/bad girls so bonnie is kinda yummy

also been hunting Svya but it seems that i just havent been able to become more than movie weatching buddys?

Reactions: YedaGames

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I´m in the same path, but I thing that putting your ass in line for Irisis the right thing to do if you are in a Iris romance path.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
IN the changelog when it says 275k words of dialogue does it mean 275k new words or total words?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
IN the changelog when it says 275k words of dialogue does it mean 275k new words or total words?
New words. The game and every new update are huge! But you can divide this on 3 or 4 because of many routes in game which you can't all see in several different walkthroughs.

Last edited:
Reactions: taler

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
also been hunting Svya but it seems that i just havent been able to become more than movie weatching buddys?
Since Suya has her own route, one of the requirements for her scenes is to not be tied to any other route. However, even if you're not dating her, Blake can still have sex with Suya. Specifically, in v0.13 it is possible to have a threesome with her, and Reese, and Suya doesn't have any requirements for that scene — only Reese. But you're gonna need to use the walkthrough to know what to do.
I´m in the same path, but I thing that putting your ass in line for Irisis the right thing to do if you are in a Iris romance path.
Let me put it like this: Iris will appreciate the efforts Blake might put into saving her, but you don't actually need to do any of that if you don't want to.
New words. The entire scripts is ~1.5 million words as of now.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I wish this game had a gallery or a gallery mod.
Couple of months ago I've been contacted by a person, who told me that they're working on the gallery mod. I assume, it's gonna be finished at some point, although I can only imagine how complicated this task would be.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
Since Suya has her own route, one of the requirements for her scenes is to not be tied to any other route. However, even if you're not dating her, Blake can still have sex with Suya. Specifically, in v0.13 it is possible to have a threesome with her, and Reese, and Suya doesn't have any requirements for that scene — only Reese. But you're gonna need to use the walkthrough to know what to do.

Let me put it like this: Iris will appreciate the efforts Blake might put into saving her, but you don't actually need to do any of that if you don't want to.

New words. The entire scripts is ~1.5 million words as of now.

thanks i know and loved the threesome even if i was a little sad that the cage had come off :p

but would love a option for maybe one casual solo suya option out if her route because <3

but keep up the great job! also would never say no to even more dom/sub scenes with yummy outfits and kinky stuffs ^^

YAY Yedaaaaaaaaa!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
but would love a option for maybe one casual solo suya option out if her route because <3
There are several scenes like that, as I said. In v0.12, for example, Blake can have sex with her out of her route twice (when they go for jogging, and when Blake comes home after hanging out with Zoey or Dominique, and finds her with a dildo), but in order to get to these scenes you need your Blake to have sex with her in earlier acts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thami_

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think Thami mean to write "out of her route" there. :unsure:

Anyway, out of here before i get some spoilers. :p

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Code:
  File "game/script13.rpy", line 40954, in <module>
    if liamlove and notliamstop:
NameError: name 'notliamstop' is not defined
This one looks like a little fat fingering on the part of the dev. liamstop is a defined and well used flag while this is the only hit for it in the script13.rpy file. So it should really be:

Code:
            if liamlove and not liamstop:

"I can't wait!"

"And I don't even have to go anywhere. Yay!"
I'm attaching the fixed script. Park it in your game folder

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes