YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Yay, I've been waiting for your comment :)

To answer the questions, Quinn is 19, I'll fix the codex.

As for sneaking into the club, Blake wasn't allowed in the main area, but he was able to sneak behind the scene several times.

Now, about the seemingly random requirements. I'm trying to avoid them, and in my own head about 98% of all preconditions make sense, and follow each other. Sometimes it's just mechanical «you went past this, this, and this steps with a certain character, so you might proceed», sometimes it's one of a huge range of related variables, sometimes it's something that's gonna be explained later. However, there are instances where I realise that I skipped past an important moment without assigning a variable, so instead of making you replay the game from god knows what point, I substitute it with something else. For example, that scene with Troy finding the key. I needed a variable with relation to Troy's trust in Blake, but as it turns out, literally every single one of his variables except one was related to him having sex with Blake. And I needed more flexibility. So, yeah, that's on me. Plus, some scenes are meant to be difficult to achieve. Just a bit of a bonus for completionists :) With Shattered's linear story, I'm really trying to avoid the feeling of everything being streamlined.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Also to assist in managing my many saves I made a few small changes to some of the game scripts, thought I might post those in case you'd find them useful. I added a couple of lines at the top of Blake's codex page to show how dom/sub she is and if she's into guys/girls, made it so the codex could be closed with the game_menu key, and added a function that adds characters to the codex (I used that from the console, but it could be called in the script as Blake meets a character to add them to the codex).

Reactions: YedaGames

RonnieLo22

Dec 1, 2019
nice game... too much text... and seems difficult have the two options, or u are gay or straight, please dev, make it easy for bi... give me the 2 routes, dont close the fetish, great game

Reactions: Rabbid83

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There's a new demo available on my Patreon. I also updated the tier descriptions, and their pictures, as well as the header. Now it's this. Better, right?
Sexy, though as I've mentioned before I'm personally not a huge fan of that style of fetish costume. She's showing off her legs and feet nicely.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Sexy, though as I've mentioned before I'm personally not a huge fan of that style of fetish costume. She's showing off her legs and feet nicely.
I used more modest outfits for the first two Patreon tiers. You know, since the game gets spicier as the story develops.

You will actually be able to ask Melinda about her taste in maid outfits, and she'll give you an evasive, but still an answer.

Undead Coomer

May 12, 2020
I like the dystopia idea in the game, reminds me of the great reset. I should find a dystopia game.
You should add dystopia tag if such thing exists, it's a hot game.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I used more modest outfits for the first two Patreon tiers. You know, since the game gets spicier as the story develops.

You will actually be able to ask Melinda about her taste in maid outfits, and she'll give you an evasive, but still an answer.
Mmm yes, those first two are more like it. I like the ones where she has to bend over to flash us her panties.

Aug 12, 2021

have a chance a picture of blake with boobs?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Just curious if this is "meant" to be played a certain way, as far as actual content is concerned.

Im planning multiple playthroughs and im starting on the straight + dom route and its extremely thin on content so far. So if its supposed to played leaning more into the bimbo + sub route, im just curious if I should even bother with the former route.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
The routes are centered around the LIs with the points being a means to advance – or bar you from – their respective advancement. See the walkthrough for a better insight into how I mean.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I see what you mean now...

All the cis female options are awful except for Iris (maybe Vaneesa isnt a completly terrible human being) but 0 sexy time so far with Iris and the MC (sans BJ in the very beginning of the game) but she instanly hops on Suyas Dick *sigh*... this is why I was asking if im just wasting my time trying to play this game on the straight route.
Iris has her route, but if she's dating Suya, you won't be able to get on it. It's fairly easy to avoid, though.

Reactions: TheBadGuyofLegend
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes