Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Chances are you upset Bree by choosing wrong dialogue option during your dialogue with Rebecca after the sex scene.
Oh yeah, i blame Bree because i dont want that Rebecca change, and if i choose the other option she change.. I like how Rebecca is dominant with Blake.. And indeed i got the sex scene with Rebecca later (scene 3, Act VIII). So it's not possible to stay in Bree's sexual route and get the scene with the dildo without Rebecca's changing. Am i right? If i'm right, are there other dominant scene with Rebecca that i can miss if she change? I mean after the scene 3 in Act VIII.
Thx you so much, you help me a lot!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Oh yeah, i blame Bree because i dont want that Rebecca change, and if i choose the other option she change.. I like how Rebecca is dominant with Blake.. And indeed i got the sex scene with Rebecca later (scene 3, Act VIII). So it's not possible to stay in Bree's sexual route and get the scene with the dildo without Rebecca's changing. Am i right? If i'm right, are there other dominant scene with Rebecca that i can miss if she change? I mean after the scene 3 in Act VIII.
Thx you so much, you help me a lot!
Yes, Bree, and Rebecca are not compatible in this playthrough. You might not miss any scenes, but none of them will be forced on Blake.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I figure this is a long shot, but does anyone have a 'Vanessa's true route' save to share. I just started act 8 and it looks like I missed it. Even better if it's at the start of her path.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I figure this is a long shot, but does anyone have a 'Vanessa's true route' save to share. I just started act 8 and it looks like I missed it. Even better if it's at the start of her path.
This route is actually settled later on in the 8th act. But if you skipped her flat or alley events, then yes, chances are you won't get to her true route. Here's the save file right at the beginning of the 8th act (you'll meet Vanessa in the third scene, and get on her true route).

Reactions: TGafy

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I've tried multiple times to get the "secret Kushari sex scene", following the guide completely, but have yet to trigger it still. I can't tell what i'm doing wrong either. Does anyone happen to have a save that includes this scene?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I remember that i got that scene following the walkthrough (no way i would have found it otherwise) but that was in a old external drive which i don't use anymore (broken). Sorry.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I've tried multiple times to get the "secret Kushari sex scene", following the guide completely, but have yet to trigger it still. I can't tell what i'm doing wrong either. Does anyone happen to have a save that includes this scene?
Here's the save. I don't remember the route it's for, but it's right at the beginning of said scene.

As for using the walkthrough to get it, that's kinda the point. It's the secret scene with no further development. Just something for people who play through the entire content.

Feb 12, 2021
Has officer, sorry, i forgot his name that you meet at the beginning of the game become a love interest or got a role in Blake's training yet. I liked his character alot, him being a black police officer, all protect and serve fits for such a fantasy like our MC is going through. The feeling of being around a strong figure like his with authoritarian power that should make you feel safe, relaxed around him in a somewhat delusional mindset as he was the one to introduce us to the organisation, i just really liked that idea and character from the offset. When he briefly reappeared back at the house waiting in our room (sadly out of uniform) not long after our transformation, Blake being now in a vunerable place and state of mind eager to see him, i surely thought sparks would fly here and it was going to be a spicy encounter but sadly nothing happened. Just wondering if he has made any penetration in the story yet? I was ready to hop in his lap there and then, go down and choke on his BBC.

Has the game developed in a manner where we can commit to one POI or has the matriarch made Blake her prostitute for everyone?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
hey, did i see this wrong or is there no Mother Daughter Scene (Milena and Rebecca?)?
There are no incest scenes in the game. That's not exactly my sort of thing, and Patreon rules explicitly prohibit that anyway.
The black officer from the beginning was an «utilitarian» character to mostly provide exposition, and not much else. Which is the reason why his model was from Genesis 3 generation rather than Genesis 8 like everybody else. He does have one sex scene with Blake, but is gone from the story after. Sorry to disappoint!

As for the commitment, yes, there are five main routes (Melinda, Vanessa, Samuel, Liam, Suya) and two secondary (Bree, Iris) ones. Some of them can be combined, and in general they don't prohibit Blake from slutting around. I'd say that some non-route characters have almost as much content as some of the route ones (namely Troy/Claude or Rebecca).

Feb 12, 2021
The black officer from the beginning was an «utilitarian» character to mostly provide exposition, and not much else. Which is the reason why his model was from Genesis 3 generation rather than Genesis 8 like everybody else. He does have one sex scene with Blake, but is gone from the story after. Sorry to disappoint!

As for the commitment, yes, there are five main routes (Melinda, Vanessa, Samuel, Liam, Suya) and two secondary (Bree, Iris) ones. Some of them can be combined, and in general they don't prohibit Blake from slutting around. I'd say that some non-route characters have almost as much content as some of the route ones (namely Troy/Claude or Rebecca).
Thank you for the reply. I might go for a Melinda unless some of the others characters pique my interest. Thanks again.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes