YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I traced the variables at one point, and so far as I can make out, Suya is blocked if she either had sex with Iris or they had a threesome with Reese in addition to Blake being on another route.
I don’t remember exactly, but Suya’s route starts almost the same time when she breaks up with Iris, and these two storylines should be connected. I’ll look up into it a little later. As for Reese’s threesome, it happened in v0.13, wa-a-ay after the entry point to her route.

Sep 15, 2017
I don’t remember exactly, but Suya’s route starts almost the same time when she breaks up with Iris, and these two storylines should be connected. I’ll look up into it a little later. As for Reese’s threesome, it happened in v0.13, wa-a-ay after the entry point to her route.
I think he means the scene where Reese delivers pizza and Blake and her can have sex while Suya watches and jerks off.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If I'm following it right, to get suyalove you need to have got suyamorningsex, which requires suyasex which can only be got if irissuyasex and reesesex are both False.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
If I'm following it right, to get suyalove you need to have got suyamorningsex, which requires suyasex which can only be got if irissuyasex and reesesex are both False.
This is only true for the path where Suya wasn't dating Iris. If they were dating, the only requirement is to not be on any other route.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Version 0.14 is released. Grab it . Includes full, and compressed PC, Mac, and Linux versions, patch for the full v0.13, split full archive for the PC version, and a walkthrough.

New: 250000 new words in 12 days total, 818 new renders (not counting the backgrounds), 369 new character sprites.

Remade: almost entire v0.4, including some of the previously unchanged sprites. And made a new title image!

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Version 0.14 is released. Grab it . Includes full, and compressed PC, Mac, and Linux versions, patch for the full v0.13, split full archive for the PC version, and a walkthrough.

New: 250000 new words in 12 days total, 818 new renders (not counting the backgrounds), 369 new character sprites.

Remade: almost entire v0.4, including some of the previously unchanged sprites. And made a new title image!
This 60GB are gonna take a while lads

• Angry
Reactions: claralover

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Then download compressed version instead of complaining.:rolleyes:

Anyway, will try to check this later this weekend. :) (y)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If some people wouldn't mind dropping a quick comment here with what speeds you're getting that'd be great, this is one of the bigger torrents and I added new servers to the pool a few days ago, eager to test them out :)

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I would love it if this game had sound for moaning and butt slapping and such. For me it would really bring the game to life and for those that don't want it just mute it.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I liked the female models but from what I'm seeing there's only femdom or gay in the game, and the MC will always be a girl I don't like this type of game, if our character was a futanari or not a beta I would play the game but like that it's not possible, I don't feel like playing. but I wish the dev luck and hope that his game continues and that he doesn't give up on the game

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I would love it if this game had sound for moaning and butt slapping and such. For me it would really bring the game to life and for those that don't want it just mute it.
I actually thought about that, but unfortunately couldn’t find enough sounds that I would associate with Blake. You can only have that many sounds effects before they get repetitive, and that’s not the experience I would personally enjoy. Not to mention that putting them in the already existing script would take me forever.
Anyone have a save with bimbo route? my save is fcked up
Tell me what love interest, and what bimbo subroute you’re interested in, and I will make you one tomorrow.
Ok so what exactly do I lose with the compressed version? Is it worth it to download 15Gb?
Image quality (webp instead of png), and music.

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
I actually thought about that, but unfortunately couldn’t find enough sounds that I would associate with Blake. You can only have that many sounds effects before they get repetitive, and that’s not the experience I would personally enjoy. Not to mention that putting them in the already existing script would take me forever.

Tell me what love interest, and what bimbo subroute you’re interested in, and I will make you one tomorrow.

Image quality (webp instead of png), and music.
Suya, thank you so much <3

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes