joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If some people wouldn't mind dropping a quick comment here with what speeds you're getting that'd be great, this is one of the bigger torrents and I added new servers to the pool a few days ago, eager to test them out :)
An hour and 50 min's with Tixati, speed varied from 70K min to 5,7M max

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I actually thought about that, but unfortunately couldn’t find enough sounds that I would associate with Blake. You can only have that many sounds effects before they get repetitive, and that’s not the experience I would personally enjoy. Not to mention that putting them in the already existing script would take me forever.

Tell me what love interest, and what bimbo subroute you’re interested in, and I will make you one tomorrow.

Image quality (webp instead of png), and music.
I haven't played the game in a while so I forgot who is who but for me just in general moaning with a female voice would be great with the MC and any female/ Transgender that's getting it on. For the men just the grunting of them finishing would be fine. butt slaps when ever appropriate. If you could do that it would be great and thank you so much if you can.

FT0172

Mar 31, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤

If some people wouldn't mind dropping a quick comment here with what speeds you're getting that'd be great, this is one of the bigger torrents and I added new servers to the pool a few days ago, eager to test them out :)
I love seeing the Torrent option has returned, downloaded in a sweet 4 minutes with Qbittorent no problems and looking forward to playing next, Thank You.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can Blake have tits now or still not yet?
I think Yeda has aid multiple times she isn't going to do that because she'd have to double render everything and updates are already huge.

Not sure if bimbo Blake might have boobs much later but I don't think it's planned for anytime soon.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.13 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/08/12 Updated so it's compatible to game version 0.13, also added the mod for the compressed version since it looks like some of you use that (dunno why you would do that)

For any issue with the mod send me a message
can you please update when you have time

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes