lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Quite an impressive branching storyline its incredible i really like what you did with the game, the thoughts narrated are awesome, and the characters have some very interesting dialogues during scenes I really wish there was a gallery to rewatch the scenes i've seen so far! still im sad only "regular" straight sex comes with iris right? V is penis hater, Mel is a sissy tamer so again no interest in penis, pretty much thats the only thing i dont like that much (even though i enjoyed the scenes themselves a lot and done like 3 playthroughs for different routes) for my "main" playthrough im only happy with Iris, not being dominated by a female for a change.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
There are no incest scenes in the game. That's not exactly my sort of thing, and Patreon rules explicitly prohibit that anyway.

The black officer from the beginning was an «utilitarian» character to mostly provide exposition, and not much else. Which is the reason why his model was from Genesis 3 generation rather than Genesis 8 like everybody else. He does have one sex scene with Blake, but is gone from the story after. Sorry to disappoint!

As for the commitment, yes, there are five main routes (Melinda, Vanessa, Samuel, Liam, Suya) and two secondary (Bree, Iris) ones. Some of them can be combined, and in general they don't prohibit Blake from slutting around. I'd say that some non-route characters have almost as much content as some of the route ones (namely Troy/Claude or Rebecca).
Also speaking of non-route characters, cant forget Nurse Taeng, now thats a lot of content there and bat-shit crazy.

Reactions: SizeQueenShrine

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Yes, Iris is the only character for that sort of relationship. In most relationships Blake is a bottom, that's just his personality. Iris is different for several reasons. Each route has a specific fetish or a quirk attached, and that's what Iris's whole shtick is. Her taking Blake's dick.
need more Kushari, perhaps even a Kushari route?
Kushari won't get a route, because Suya got one. This is what my patrons decided. As a consolation, Kushari got herself Kira.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
For those who don't know, the new demo is already available on my Patreon. I will release the public v0.14 next week (hopefully), once the walkthrough, and some of the remakes are finished. I won't remake the entirety of v0.4 in this one, but I did change Iris/Suya scene, Jose's short scene, and hopefully will be able to tackle Rebecca's party. Here's an example of old, and new.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For those who don't know, the new demo is already available on my Patreon. I will release the public v0.14 next week (hopefully), once the walkthrough, and some of the remakes are finished. I won't remake the entirety of v0.4 in this one, but I did change Iris/Suya scene, Jose's short scene, and hopefully will be able to tackle Rebecca's party. Here's an example of old, and new.
Huh. Rebecca looks way less sinister, and Blake looks a lot less unhappy. Seems like a substantial change beyond just improving the lighting.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Huh. Rebecca looks way less sinister, and Blake looks a lot less unhappy. Seems like a substantial change beyond just improving the lighting.
Well, Rebecca isn't supposed to be a villain really. She's just a bimbo with some weird ideas. As for Blake, I remember reading comments about not being able to enjoy this scene, because Blake is miserable, and scared. I won't be rewriting the scene entirely, but I will give it more of a «okay, this is my life now» vibe, as opposed to just whining the entire time.

On the technical level, though, most of my scenes from v0.4 and upwards are gone, so I have to remake them from scratch, and naturally none of them will look exactly the same. For example, Iris/Suya scene will move from the table to Suya's car, because back in the day I didn't care that apparently the table is too tall, and their feet don't even stand on the ground.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
On the technical level, though, most of my scenes from v0.4 and upwards are gone, so I have to remake them from scratch, and naturally none of them will look exactly the same. For example, Iris/Suya scene will move from the table to Suya's car, because back in the day I didn't care that apparently the table is too tall, and their feet don't even stand on the ground.
I'm surprised Suya would do that with her car, that ain't going to be good for the bodywork! :ROFLMAO:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
She’s gonna do something a lot worse with Blake on it in v0.14 ;)
Suya loves girls more than she loves her car.
Well, if Suya loves girls more than she loves her car, she is definitely SHE, notwhisthanding any penis or whatever else :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
Just finished a couple playthroughs for the first time. Firstly, excellent writing and characters. I really like how frequently people aren't what they seem, and the shades between good and evil are compelling. I am glad there is some tweaking of scenes happening, because the early game really makes Melinda (and especially Rebecca) seem like absolute monsters. The way Blake reacts to them before and after the house fire really caught me off guard in my first blind play-through. Making Blake less miserable and sad visually seems like a good move.
My only real complaint is that some routes are hard to get without a guide, and it is really easy to lock yourself out of the person you want to be with (in my case, Suya).

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
My only real complaint is that some routes are hard to get without a guide, and it is really easy to lock yourself out of the person you want to be with (in my case, Suya).
Suya's route is only difficult to get because it starts so late in the game. At this point Blake is usually dating someone else already. But there were several reasons for that, and I tried to simplify the process as much as possible. Out of all route characters Suya is the most «community-driven», given the fact that my patrons shaped her appearance, personality, and even the route itself. So, I can't always predict what direction she's gonna get.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Suya's route is only difficult to get because it starts so late in the game. At this point Blake is usually dating someone else already. But there were several reasons for that, and I tried to simplify the process as much as possible. Out of all route characters Suya is the most «community-driven», given the fact that my patrons shaped her appearance, personality, and even the route itself. So, I can't always predict what direction she's gonna get.
I traced the variables at one point, and so far as I can make out, Suya is blocked if she either had sex with Iris or they had a threesome with Reese in addition to Blake being on another route.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes