JM24

May 27, 2021
Let me put it like this: the reason I’m still able to work on Shattered with the same passion, and the same heart as before is because this is exactly the type of game I wanted to make. I think, feminisation is a fairly popular genre, but unfortunately it’s plagued by all these low-effort projects with barely any content (especially original one). I like to think, that my game stands out, and it brings joy to my audience. It’s more important for me than just regular popularity.
Thank you for making this game. I also love the feminization genre but as you said there aren't many well-dedicated games of this genre out there. They are either 2D Japanese art or Darktoz's games where the guy is just a lame fuck machine. So this game is really unique in that it has a serious plot and contains a lot of character development. Just one small thing to make it better in my opinion: I think if would be nice to let Blake and other femboys have a slightly larger cock--not a huge one but just make it proportional. Right now it looks like a dick of a newborn and I have no idea how some of the characters like Liam can even feel it in them.

Reactions: Oxiton and JohnQuid

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
one thing that bugs me is blonde eyebrows, they are just so pale @YedaGames

but i do love this game espaccaly the bdsm parts when there are some, also would love to see blake try being goth atlest once <3

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
As the game start, i cracked my finger's and ready my hand, not for the pleasure i saw but for the skip button i saw. I knew that i was entering the "long text game" but i hoped deep down i was wrong. I was wrong, i admit i made a mistake because am a human, and so i give my final review.
-Story: 1/5 (Looooong text, i praise the one who came here to read)
-fap: 1/5 (if you can fap to picture so you can buy magazine)
-Crossdressing: 2/5
Overal
1/5

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Just one small thing to make it better in my opinion: I think if would be nice to let Blake and other femboys have a slightly larger cock--not a huge one but just make it proportional. Right now it looks like a dick of a newborn and I have no idea how some of the characters like Liam can even feel it in them.
According to Daz's measure metrics, Blake's penis is about 8 cm long, which is smaller than average (about 11 cm), but not by much. In fact, most men in that regard are closer to Blake than to Samuel :)
I think, the main reason it looks smaller than it actually is in reality is because it's situated between Blake's massive hips.
Plus, there's also a technical aspect. Starting with v0.13 I mostly stopped using the generic bulge morph, and started actually putting Blake's dick's model in his panties. And it would be a lot harder to tuck it in if it were bigger.
but i do love this game espaccaly the bdsm parts when there are some, also would love to see blake try being goth atlest once <3
I actually do plan something like that for the domme Ambrosia route eventually :)

JM24

May 27, 2021
According to Daz's measure metrics, Blake's penis is about 8 cm long, which is smaller than average (about 11 cm), but not by much. In fact, most men in that regard are closer to Blake than to Samuel :)
I think, the main reason it looks smaller than it actually is in reality is because it's situated between Blake's massive hips.
Plus, there's also a technical aspect. Starting with v0.13 I mostly stopped using the generic bulge morph, and started actually putting Blake's dick's model in his panties. And it would be a lot harder to tuck it in if it were bigger.
Oh I didn't know that but I just thought it would be sexier for him to have a larger dick but hey that just me :) Keep doing what you are doing it's really a great game.

Reactions: YedaGames

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think part of the problem is because it's so thin. Small dicks aren't just scaled-down versions of big dicks, they get shorter a lot quicker than they get thinner. Also you have to ask how Daz is measuring it, is it the same way that real life ones are measured? Because at those sizes even one inch makes a big difference.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I think part of the problem is because it's so thin. Small dicks aren't just scaled-down versions of big dicks, they get shorter a lot quicker than they get thinner. Also you have to ask how Daz is measuring it, is it the same way that real life ones are measured? Because at those sizes even one inch makes a big difference.
I agree, but this is also a technical issue. The asset I’m using wasn’t exactly… designed for Blake’s size. By making it thicker I’m also making it impossible to fit it in a cage or make it convincingly flaccid. But yes, it could’ve been better, and I lament making this part of Blake somewhat poorly shaped.
is this of Bree Sexual Route?
Yep!

JM24

May 27, 2021
Oh yeah that's also what I thought about. The length is alright I guess but the girth is just too little.

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.14 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/11/13 Updated so it's compatible to game version 0.14 and added the mod generation files for the people interested

For any issue with the mod send me a message

P.S. For the people interested in how I make the mod i attached the files I use to do it. If you don't have any coding experience it might not be worth looking at it.
If someone wants to expand the mod or take over the maintenance is more then welcome, I don't have too much time atm and for the foreseeable future.
I found some missing corrections in script14.rpy from the hotfix that were not included in the mod. Attached the corrected file.
Installation order: base game > hotfix > mod > this file

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I actually do plan something like that for the domme Ambrosia route eventually :)
Not going to lie i thought Blake's dick was about average size (~11cm) instead of smaller.:oops: :p

By the way great update. Have only tried my butt slut/spy for Tanya playthrough but so far it has been great. Deliverance is pretty much a cyberpunk walled city. There is no way that is going to end badly. :devilish: :LOL:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
By the way great update. Have only tried my butt slut/spy for Tanya playthrough but so far it has been great. Deliverance is pretty much a cyberpunk walled city. There is no way that is going to end badly. :devilish: :LOL:
Believe it or not, the very first version of Shattered that I've been making was actually supposed to start in Deliverance. I even made a scene of Blake walking down a derelict sci-fi-looking street, but I quickly realised that I only have three or four fitting locations, so I had to bump it back a little, and hope that I will find something suitable later. In hindsight, it was a good idea, but I was really disappointed at first. I always had a lot of ideas that go beyond current technical level of the world. For example, I keep thinking of a route where Blake is cloned, and the clone's personality is the exact opposite of Blake. Could've been fun, but chances are it won't happen.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Believe it or not, the very first version of Shattered that I've been making was actually supposed to start in Deliverance. I even made a scene of Blake walking down a derelict sci-fi-looking street, but I quickly realised that I only have three or four fitting locations, so I had to bump it back a little, and hope that I will find something suitable later. In hindsight, it was a good idea, but I was really disappointed at first. I always had a lot of ideas that go beyond current technical level of the world. For example, I keep thinking of a route where Blake is cloned, and the clone's personality is the exact opposite of Blake. Could've been fun, but chances are it won't happen.
We kind of saw that already, didn't we?
blake_evilnightmare_grin.png

Reactions: pilgrim2003

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Instead of a clone (to avoid a clone war :ROFLMAO:), how abot a twin brother (or sister) who got given up for adoption after birth? Could be a big secret of Blake's mother and of course a "huge" plot twist.
That would open a whole lot of various plot holes for me to explain. I don’t really want bring other Blake’s relatives into the mix. I did mention Blake’s father in one of Dominique’s dialogues, but he will remain as a notion only. I feel like the only person from Blake’s past should be Iris. She’s special in many ways, but this one is the most important.
We kind of saw that already, didn't we?
View attachment 1504361
Well, this version of Blake isn’t really an opposite of him, it’s more of a “what if Blake were an asshole”. I feel like Blake wouldn’t be attracted to himself in such case.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Just tried the game and it's loooooooooooooong, dammit.

So long that after a while I totally missed the girls I prefered, I'm good to restart from scratch. :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, this version of Blake isn’t really an opposite of him, it’s more of a “what if Blake were an asshole”. I feel like Blake wouldn’t be attracted to himself in such case.
He seemed pretty opposite to me; still a guy while Blake is a girl, strong while Blake is weak, asshole while Blake is a nice girl, etc.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
He seemed pretty opposite to me; still a guy while Blake is a girl, strong while Blake is weak, asshole while Blake is a nice girl, etc.
I was thinking of a less literal interpretation of the opposite. Basically, I would summarise Blake as a collection of choices (the route, bimbo/not bimbo, some other important stuff), and make that anti-Blake critical of these things. Make him unique for every playthrough, and not just generic masculine dickhead (because let's face it, Blake's clone should also be a girl. There's way too much femininity in this body).
The only problem is that Blake already has enough going on with Ambrosia sitting on his shoulder. And there's a couple of other events where Blake could quite literally fuck himself. So, we sort of already got the main appeal of such scenario.
if 0.15 release will Blake have a Tits? or not yet?

(Just Asking)
No, nothing has changed for me (my PC rather) in this regard.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was thinking of a less literal interpretation of the opposite. Basically, I would summarise Blake as a collection of choices (the route, bimbo/not bimbo, some other important stuff), and make that anti-Blake critical of these things. Make him unique for every playthrough, and not just generic masculine dickhead (because let's face it, Blake's clone should also be a girl. There's way too much femininity in this body).
The only problem is that Blake already has enough going on with Ambrosia sitting on his shoulder. And there's a couple of other events where Blake could quite literally fuck himself. So, we sort of already got the main appeal of such scenario.
Ah, so representing the opposite of the variable things, not the ones that are a constant across different playthroughs. Could have been an interesting contrast to Ambrosia, who IIRC takes the choices made and amplifies them.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes