YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I’m pretty sure I have to answer this exact question on almost every page of this thread.

The boobs option is not technically feasible for now. Maybe with the release of RTX 40 series it would be, but I’m not sure the game will go on for so long. Giving Blake two different body sets for the same scenes means doubling my picture output, and it’s just not possible.

There will be no option to make Blake’s dick bigger.

As for full transition, it will only be available as one of the endings.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I don’t mind that. In fact, I would love to let people choose whether or not Blake should have breasts. But it’s not possible now, and I don’t know when (and if) it will change.

Aug 12, 2017
There is a hidden secret scene here. In order to get it you need to have sex with Kushari in the 4th scene of 4th act, to not be committed to Melinda, to not follow Vanessa’s route, to have sex with Kushari in the diner in the 6th scene of 7th act, to wear a bunny outfit for Suya in the 1st scene of this act, to score between 5, and 11 points during the dr. Lowe’s event, to be plugged by Taeng, but avoid giving her a blowjob, make some mistakes in Iris’s test, and avoid working at the gloryhole for Kushari. If you’ve managed to fit all these requirements, you get a secret sex scene with Kushari.

Ok, so i just started a new game just to get this scene, I did everything like it said in the walkthrough, But I still did not get the secret scene with Kushari, what am I missing here?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I attached a save for that scene on the page 115. Not sure what could be the problem, because I was able to get the scene without any issues. Perhaps I could rephrase the walkthrough to make it clearer, I don’t know.

Aug 12, 2017
I attached a save for that scene on the page 115. Not sure what could be the problem, because I was able to get the scene without any issues. Perhaps I could rephrase the walkthrough to make it clearer, I don’t know.
Thanks I'll just use that, cuz I dont know why it wont trigger.

Snakemann

Jul 6, 2020
Was not meant to be critic. In my case, i'm just a fan of Transformation and was curious how much there is to see^^

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Hello,

This looks like an interesting game, but I have trouble with downloading the split files, don't know why.

I notice there is a torrent, which should make things easier, but it's accompanied by an asterisk that says "*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.".

Can someone confirm that the torrent is indeed good to play please?
It's a large file, better not download for nothing :)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
As far as I know, no one had trouble with this torrent. However, you will still need to install the hotfix after that (it’s in my Mega folder).

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
As far as I know, no one had trouble with this torrent. However, you will still need to install the hotfix after that (it’s in my Mega folder).
Thank you for the reply!

I take it you mean this folder here named "Full" and replace the relevant files in the respective folders of the game?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I see there is a netorare in the description but not in the tags. Is this because it's actually netori?
That's because as of v0.14 the NTR route has only just begun, and there's no actual NTR content: only a promise of one. Shattered isn't an NTR-focused game, it's just one of the possible fetishes, easily avoidable.
Thank you for the reply!

I take it you mean this folder here named "Full" and replace the relevant files in the respective folders of the game?
Precisely.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555 and Zane11

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Okay I'm revisiting this game after years I remember completing it when it had like a few days of content and liking it but,I'm playing it again from the start and woah this game has so many routes and so much content ,Im like 60 pages into the walkthrough and im going to be honest im getting bored. does it get better I'm honestly thinking of giving up on this game its just wayyyy to long and wayyy to slow.Which is a shame because I really like the kinks and premise. Guess I'll revisit when I
have more time.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Let me put it like this: the reason I’m still able to work on Shattered with the same passion, and the same heart as before is because this is exactly the type of game I wanted to make. I think, feminisation is a fairly popular genre, but unfortunately it’s plagued by all these low-effort projects with barely any content (especially original one). I like to think, that my game stands out, and it brings joy to my audience. It’s more important for me than just regular popularity.
Very well put! I also have a thing for the feminization of feminine looking boys, but as you said the genre doesn't have many high-effort projects. So thank you very much for making this game! :)

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Hello, lads! if anyone has Melinda true path, plz share a save pack!
Please share ending with Kira as well, thanks!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hello, lads! if anyone has Melinda true path, plz share a save pack!
Please share ending with Kira as well, thanks!
Here's the on Melinda's true route, right as it's locked. It's on Mediafire, because I have trouble with uploading stuff here.

As for «ending with Kira», I'm not sure what exactly you mean.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes