YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Oh, I thought that was because she is an idiot and didn't actually give him any orders, or ordered him to 'fuck me hard' or something.
Funny thing is, when I was planning this scene, I was thinking of making Gill say something like “Just relax, Jamal”, and he would just fall asleep, leaving her frustrated, and disappointed, but I really wanted to make a sex scene between them plus it opened me some opportunities with Rebecca, so I went with a different option.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I'm planning to remake at least a half of v0.5 for the public release of v0.15, which is a very difficult task, because not only I made 100 renders for it back then, but I have exactly zero original scenes, and have to rebuild them from scratch. Which is why I changed a lot of clothes in the remakes: I simply can't find their previous outfits. But overall, the quality is much higher. Just compare these renders from the visit to Vanessa's place.

key666

Feb 2, 2021
How to prevent Suya and Iris dating? As I understand, this is a necessary condition to start Suya path, because it is a necessary condition for the first trigger.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
How to prevent Suya and Iris dating? As I understand, this is a necessary condition to start Suya path, because it is a necessary condition for the first trigger.
When Iris first comes to the mansion in the third act (she’s not introduced, Blake just hears someone knocking on the door), you should invite her inside. The next time you see her at Suya’s garage, you should agree to go shopping with her.

Aug 12, 2017
Hello, does anyone have the save just before the scene where Blake worships Dominique for the first time? I have so many playthroughs but I could not get that scene, and I really dont want to start a new playthrough from the beginning, Thanks.

Pajumbas

Mar 29, 2020
I know this is a ways away, but when you finish the game, do you plan on adding a way to see all of the endings at the end of the game, without having to play through the whole game again for a different ending?

Reactions: Zane11

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hello, does anyone have the save just before the scene where Blake worships Dominique for the first time? I have so many playthroughs but I could not get that scene, and I really dont want to start a new playthrough from the beginning, Thanks.
I can make you one tomorrow, if you’re willing to wait.
I know this is a ways away, but when you finish the game, do you plan on adding a way to see all of the endings at the end of the game, without having to play through the whole game again for a different ending?
As a matter of fact, I thought about that earlier today :)
I think, this is a pretty good idea, although I’m not sure yet how do I want to implement that. Perhaps after finishing the game I’ll show a menu where you could select all the important choices for the ending you want to see (because routes are not the only variable that will matter).

Aug 12, 2017
I can make you one tomorrow, if you’re willing to wait.

I think, this is a pretty good idea, although I’m not sure yet how do I want to implement that. Perhaps after finishing the game I’ll show a menu where you could select all the important choices for the ending you want to see (because routes are not the only variable that will matter).
Much appreciated :)

Pajumbas

Mar 29, 2020
Sounds like a good idea to me (y)

Reactions: Zane11

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think it would be weird to view an ending for a character whose route you hadn't played, though if some endings depend on other things than routes maybe that would make more sense? Though I'm still unsure about it, I think a gallery that would let you replay endings you have seen would make more sense.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Considering that i always end up reading everything when doing a playthrough (which takes a lot of time) i like the idea of being able to see the endings after i finished playing. After all it is not like i will be trying every possible route but it would still be nice to have the possibility of checking them. :)

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I think it would be weird to view an ending for a character whose route you hadn't played, though if some endings depend on other things than routes maybe that would make more sense? Though I'm still unsure about it, I think a gallery that would let you replay endings you have seen would make more sense.
I think it's good. If someone doesn't want to view another ending they can simply choose not to. But it's good to have the option there for people who are curious about an alternate ending but don't want to play the entire game from the beginning.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
But what's the point of being able to watch endings, if you didn't watch any events preceding to every ending? It maybe out of context, and endings are not all that stories have to offer! Better way to show endings is fully open "roadmap" gallery with all (or most) significant events leading to the final of your Blake' story. Or something like that. It's good for saving time too :)

Last edited:

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
But what's the point of being able to watch endings, if you didn't watch any events preceding to every ending? It maybe out of context, and endings are not all that stories have to offer! Better way to show endings is fully open "roadmap" gallery with all (or most) significant events leading to the final of your Blake' story. Or something like that. It's good for saving time too :)
That's honestly even better if the dev wants to go for it.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I think it should be more of an UI that lets you jump to a certain point of a route. Like, you're picking your love interest, whether Blake is a bimbo or not, and a couple other important decisions, then I «teleport» you to the beginning of an act of your choice.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think it should be more of an UI that lets you jump to a certain point of a route. Like, you're picking your love interest, whether Blake is a bimbo or not, and a couple other important decisions, then I «teleport» you to the beginning of an act of your choice.
Like if you pick V it sets the necessary prerequisite variables and jumps you to the first date with her or something? That wouldn't be a bad idea. Should be pretty easy to implement too.

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
How do I play the game after I download the three split files. It keeps giving me errors when I try to exttact them

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes