firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Here's the on Melinda's true route, right as it's locked. It's on Mediafire, because I have trouble with uploading stuff here.

As for «ending with Kira», I'm not sure what exactly you mean.
Thanks, will check it out!

As for Kira, here is Shatteredv014walkthrough, last page, “Important decisions”:

"Blake can have sex with Kira, and Kushari"

wtfvito

Apr 7, 2020
Is there a way we can continue as the corrupt male in the game? I mean, it's a scenario where Blake sees himself as a man.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
This upset. The story of coming out of all these situations as a man of his own free will would have been nice. I want you to think about it. I wish you continued success.
While I respect your opinion, I'm kinda glad it's unavoidable. This is the only pure feminization game I've been able to find that has very high quality in pretty much all aspects. I'm happy for it to stay this way.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.14:
It always takes so long to get through the updates, they are fucking massive.
That new menu, that's Blake and early Blake, right? Would be interesting to see the pair of them from this angle both naked, it sure looks like her booty has grown enormously since the begining but it's a little hard to see when old Blake is clothed. It doesn't look nearly as fat and juicy as the booty on the right from what we can see though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Thank you very much! I currently have huge troubles with the forum, so I'll read your notes later, but thanks for the bug reporting (some of it was already fixed in the hotfixes, but some wasn't).
This upset. The story of coming out of all these situations as a man of his own free will would have been nice. I want you to think about it.
This would mean that I'd have to build a completely different game on top of the existing one. I'm sure you realise that it's not physically possible even on a much smaller scale, let alone on the same one that we already have.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Thank you very much! I currently have huge troubles with the forum, so I'll read your notes later, but thanks for the bug reporting (some of it was already fixed in the hotfixes, but some wasn't).

This would mean that I'd have to build a completely different game on top of the existing one. I'm sure you realise that it's not physically possible even on a much smaller scale, let alone on the same one that we already have.
There is a small bug with an image related to the first lucia encounter. Guessing there was typo during the coding where the game is looking for the image blake_naked_uncombortablecum where it the image file is blake_naked_uncomfortablecum. In fact I am sure somebody probably already reported it. I just figured I would mention. Current workaround is to rename the image file to the incorrect spelling.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Reactions to 0.14:
It always takes so long to get through the updates, they are fucking massive.
That new menu, that's Blake and early Blake, right? Would be interesting to see the pair of them from this angle both naked, it sure looks like her booty has grown enormously since the begining but it's a little hard to see when old Blake is clothed. It doesn't look nearly as fat and juicy as the booty on the right from what we can see though.
Yep, that's the very first Blake, and the current Blake in the main menu. I was thinking of showing old Blake's butt without pants, but without visual clues it would've been hard to understand who this is. Plus, there's nothing special under. But in v0.15 there's gonna be a scene where you could actually compare them!

Now, a couple of things to mention.
There is a small bug with an image related to the first lucia encounter. Guessing there was typo during the coding where the game is looking for the image blake_naked_uncombortablecum where it the image file is blake_naked_uncomfortablecum. In fact I am sure somebody probably already reported it. I just figured I would mention. Current workaround is to rename the image file to the incorrect spelling.
I believe, I fixed that already in the hotfix.
Anyone got a save just before the squid secret scene?
If you wait until tomorrow, I'll make you one.

Reactions: LastSonOfPersia
Aug 12, 2017
Yep, that's the very first Blake, and the current Blake in the main menu. I was thinking of showing old Blake's butt without pants, but without visual clues it would've been hard to understand who this is. Plus, there's nothing special under. But in v0.15 there's gonna be a scene where you could actually compare them!

Now, a couple of things to mention.

I believe, I fixed that already in the hotfix.

If you wait until tomorrow, I'll make you one.
Sure, thanks you.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
About Taeng: we actually never see her chest in the game. Not once. The closest moment was when Blake was giving her a blowjob in the 8th act, and even then she was wearing a tiny bra.
I think you're misremembering:
08thirdsceneliamtaeng4.jpg
I like your idea for domme Blake + Gillian :sneaky:
Well I figure that domme Blake needs someone to domme, and not many of the girls fit the bill. One other thought I had for something that might be interesting was in a future event for Gillian to accidentally roofie herself with Dommie's drug and Blake to run into her and, not knowing that she was drugged, accidentally take control over her. That kind of accident can be fantastic if written well. And it would be karma and an ironic mirror of the Halloween party.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
For those that are interested in subscribing there's a new update

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I think you're misremembering:
Sh-h, that never happened :)
Yeah, I forgot this scene was still in the game. In the remake she's gonna wear a t-shirt. I believe, the reason I deleted it from the original was because its textures were a little too much for my computer at the time to handle. I used a lot of shortcuts back in the day. This was made with 1650 GTX, after all.

Well I figure that domme Blake needs someone to domme, and not many of the girls fit the bill. One other thought I had for something that might be interesting was in a future event for Gillian to accidentally roofie herself with Dommie's drug and Blake to run into her and, not knowing that she was drugged, accidentally take control over her. That kind of accident can be fantastic if written well. And it would be karma and an ironic mirror of the Halloween party.
I don't think Gillian could ever get a potent drug like this. Because, let's face it, she's a total idiot. I might open a can of worms by letting her use it. What would stop anyone else from acquiring such thing?
I think, Blake's dominance over her should be natural, based on Blake's own willpower. Just feel that it could be much more satisfying to see Gillian finally give herself up to the idea that she loves dominant women just as much as strong men.
Sure, thanks you.
Here's your file – right at the start of the event. It's on Samuel's route, I hope you don't mind.

Reactions: LastSonOfPersia

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't think Gillian could ever get a potent drug like this. Because, let's face it, she's a total idiot. I might open a can of worms by letting her use it. What would stop anyone else from acquiring such thing?
I figured that all three times we've seen the drug it was the same one, there being several different mind control drugs out there would seem to be unnecessary complexity. I figured that leaking a small number of doses onto the black market was probably part of the testing and developing it. So once the testing was all done the supply would dry up. Or she could have done a mirror of Blake, the drink being drugged by someone else for someone else, and she steals it and drinks it without knowing. I just like the idea of Blake being annoyed at her and giving her a telling off about how she should respect her more while her words just sink into Gillian's drug-soaked mind. I find accidental mind control really fun.
I think, Blake's dominance over her should be natural, based on Blake's own willpower. Just feel that it could be much more satisfying to see Gillian finally give herself up to the idea that she loves dominant women just as much as strong men.
I can't disagree with that either, it was just another idea of what might be fun to do with her. They can't really both happen though if Blake wouldn't need the kick-start.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I figured that all three times we've seen the drug it was the same one, there being several different mind control drugs out there would seem to be unnecessary complexity.
You're right in a sense that they were different variations of the same one. Since Dominique is going to use it in Deliverance on a massive scale, she needed to test it in the streets at first, just to see the results. Rebecca, Troy, and Taeng sort of acted like her agents. But those are people with connections, and (relative) power. Gillian is at best a toy for Dominique, and at worst she's a complete nobody, a nuisance. I can kinda see Dominique giving her a drink for Blake as a test, but unfortunately Blake being her slave makes it impossible for Gillian to play the same role, so it would be hard to explain. Besides (spoiler!) the drug is lingering, and once a person's brain is softened enough, Dominique will be able to control them just by saying a special key word. Just to keep things efficient.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You're right in a sense that they were different variations of the same one. Since Dominique is going to use it in Deliverance on a massive scale, she needed to test it in the streets at first, just to see the results. Rebecca, Troy, and Taeng sort of acted like her agents. But those are people with connections, and (relative) power. Gillian is at best a toy for Dominique, and at worst she's a complete nobody, a nuisance. I can kinda see Dominique giving her a drink for Blake as a test, but unfortunately Blake being her slave makes it impossible for Gillian to play the same role, so it would be hard to explain. Besides (spoiler!) the drug is lingering, and once a person's brain is softened enough, Dominique will be able to control them just by saying a special key word. Just to keep things efficient.
What about when Gillian roofied Jamal/Blake? It seemed like basically the same stuff again.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
What about when Gillian roofied Jamal/Blake? It seemed like basically the same stuff again.
It was just a regular roofie, which is why Jamal basically turned off, and then woke up enraged, instead of just following her orders (though, she preferred him angry like that).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It was just a regular roofie, which is why Jamal basically turned off, and then woke up enraged, instead of just following her orders (though, she preferred him angry like that).
Oh, I thought that was because she is an idiot and didn't actually give him any orders, or ordered him to 'fuck me hard' or something.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes