May 31, 2019
Why do people always want bigger breasts and bigger penises? Do they have to compensate for something? :rolleyes::unsure::LOL:
To me, it's not real feminization/sissification unless the MC gets some tits. I mainly play those/these types of games for the TF aspect, and if there's no TF, then I'm kind of wasting my time, aren't I? No matter how good the game is (which I'm sure the game is quite good).
What doesn't help me is it constantly teasing me on TFGS, despite there largely not being any kind of physical TF actually present (as far as the MC is concerned), and mental changes don't count to me.
I'll get around to playing it one of these days, since it looks kind of interesting. But the length of renpy games like these is a real turn-off, and without there being something to whet my appetite at the end of the tunnel, I'd rather just use that time doing something else than spending countless hours skimming the text to get to the good parts.

perles75

May 16, 2020
To me, it's not real feminization/sissification unless the MC gets some tits. I mainly play those/these types of games for the TF aspect, and if there's no TF, then I'm kind of wasting my time, aren't I? No matter how good the game is (which I'm sure the game is quite good).
What doesn't help me is it constantly teasing me on TFGS, despite there largely not being any kind of physical TF actually present (as far as the MC is concerned), and mental changes don't count to me.
I'll get around to playing it one of these days, since it looks kind of interesting. But the length of renpy games like these is a real turn-off, and without there being something to whet my appetite at the end of the tunnel, I'd rather just use that time doing something else than spending countless hours skimming the text to get to the good parts.
that's quite a limiting definition for feminization/sissification. Sissification doesn't necessarily imply transformation.

kvmjohan2020

Jan 1, 2021
To be fair, there is a bit there where Blake does indeed have breasts from that dream sequence with Iris. Plus you get to see a possible end to Blake with Ambrosia.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
that's quite a limiting definition for feminization/sissification. Sissification doesn't necessarily imply transformation.
And Blake does transform anyway, just not by growing tits. Her butt is much bigger compared to at the start of the game, and I'm sure her waist is narrower too.

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
I'm on vacation so this will take a while.
Well in that case ill wait till you comeback,
Thanks in advance

I remember playing tgis game some time after it came out I thought it was abandoned till this update camw out , I had no idea there was so many updates and new content

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Shattered 0.21
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

**Special Instructions:**

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/shat.tered/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa, I'lluse it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
Skattered 0.21 APK :

archive.rpa :

Mods can be added to " Documents/Wills747/shat.tered/game" folder (if/when they are done)
Try 0x52 Universal RenPy Mod to see the variables your choices will change.

Last edited:

ArimaIzuku

Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys, i don't know if anyone else has addressed this. I don't know if it's my fault, or the walkthrough, or a bug. But correct me if i'm wrong.

I was doing bimbo route, and in the second Dr. Lowe hypnosis session (the next day), I think up until that point, you can have 16 sub/dom points. And i noticed that the option "Look, I think we started on the wrong foot" was advised to pick if you have more dom points than sub. But in order to achieve the second Dr. Lowe hypnosis session, you need 8 sub points, and that makes the dom points to be 8 and if you have more dom than sub, then your sub will be <8 and you can't get the second hypnosis.

And that makes that option kinda useless because if you have more dom points that means you won't get the choice at all because the event will be skipped(right?).

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
What you’re saying might be right, because I’ll be honest: I never checked whether or not those lines are compatible, but I did try to make sure there are no unwinnable scenarios in this scene. I often tune some older events, perhaps I will look into this one later as well.

Reactions: ArimaIzuku

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
You'd think that seeing the tags, reading the description, and looking at the screenshots would be enough, but I guess not.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Got some questions, I am not sure if its been said before and I forgot.
Judging by this last update, Blake seems visually to be turning into Ambrosia slowly (I only have one play through so far. Vanessa true path)

Is there going to be a transformation to Blake at some point?

With Dominique and Rebecca constantly calling Blake a sissy , yet his friends calling trans.
Just curious if there has been word of future update(s) where he can either grow breasts from hormone treatment or just implants?
I thought at one point it was said there "would be" but I am not sure if that was another game or not.

Will a sex change be possible sometime down the line?

Last question , guessing I will be flamed for this lol
Do we know if there maybe a surgery later maybe to increase Blake's penis size?

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes