Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Personally I am not a fan of Blakes new blonde eyebrows..he was blonde before at some point and his eyebrows did not look like this.
Sometimes it's even hard to see them in certain scenes. Don't get me wrong I like the blonde hair, just not the blonde eyebrows.
Really hot update though.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Personally I am not a fan of Blakes new blonde eyebrows..he was blonde before at some point and his eyebrows did not look like this.
Sometimes it's even hard to see them in certain scenes. Don't get me wrong I like the blonde hair, just not the blonde eyebrows.
Really hot update though.
A lot of people told me this, and I took it into consideration. Blake’s sprites won’t be changed for now (meaning, those eyebrows are going to stay in v0.15), but I will change the colour once we’re in Deliverance.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Does the dev still frequent the thread.
Just wanted to say I like the game though it can at times get difficult to keep track of multiple combination of routes.
One thing that I preferred was the blonde hair colour for blake rather than red. I don't know how others feel about it but I would love to see it go back to blonde.
Just my personal preference.
But it's already back to blonde. Have you played the last version?

Reactions: Sabertooth__

ucciuburdu

Dec 27, 2020
But it's already back to blonde. Have you played the last version?
I didn't know Blake was red before. I just begun to play the game for the first time few days ago. It would be interesting if at some point of the story the player could choose if Blake should be red or blonde :) :)

Reactions: Ghoseh

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Yep. Or if it was different for different personalities, like blonde bimbo , black or red for smart cool Blake. But that would mean a way more renders to do...

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Really !! I haven't played the last 3 versions. I downloaded it again today to move forward with story. Glad to know it's back to blonde.
Thanks for the reply.
You have a lo-o-o-ot of content to go through in this case. With v0.12–v0.14 the game grew about 85% bigger.
Yep. Or if it was different for different personalities, like blonde bimbo , black or red for smart cool Blake. But that would mean a way more renders to do...
Yes, this isn't an option right now. Even if I could double my rendering output, I would not pick the hair colour variety, but give Blake an option to grow boobs.
By the way, I did try to see how Blake would look with his old black colour, and it makes him look very strange, like a completely different person. It also makes his face appear a little wider that it is in reality, and that's not where I want him to be wide :)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
what is the difference of the compressed game?
Compressed games have their images and sometimes videos compressed. Resulting in slightly less quality but at times a significant size decrease. Most people do not see that much of a difference. Of course, some will... :>)

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
By the way, I did try to see how Blake would look with his old black colour, and it makes him look very strange, like a completely different person. It also makes his face appear a little wider that it is in reality, and that's not where I want him to be wide :)
Sad. For some weirdos blonde hair for a final Blake is the only flaw in all that marvelous game. Perhaps, one weirdo will even repaint those renders in Photoshop for some perverted non-blonde mod :ROFLMAO:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Yo how do i update 0.13 to 0.14 ? already downloaded the files.
Just extract the contents of a patch archive into your game folder. It should ask you if you want to replace the files, that’s how you know you’re doing it right. But the patch only works for the full version.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes