Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
May I ask when will the next update of the game be release and how long is the gay content in the current version of the game and are there any new daddy characters in the game besides Samuel?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
May I ask when will the next update of the game be release and how long is the gay content in the current version of the game and are there any new daddy characters in the game besides Samuel?
The next update should be released in February.

You gotta clear up for me what you consider to be «gay content», because a lot of people don't consider Blake to be a guy anymore. If we're talking strictly male/male scenes, there's less of those than other stuff, but you can still find it now and then. If you do include Blake into the list of men, Shattered has a lot to offer. If you're interested in muscular men, Samuel has the only route like that, but there's a lot of content with Claude or Troy; Jamal has several scenes, as does Eduardo. I will include their sprites so you'd know who am I talking about.

As for Samuel's route, it has dozens of events, you won't be disappointed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Baralover001

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
The next update should be released in February.

You gotta clear up for me what you consider to be «gay content», because a lot of people don't consider Blake to be a guy anymore. If we're talking strictly male/male scenes, there's less of those than other stuff, but you can still find it now and then. If you do include Blake into the list of men, Shattered has a lot to offer. If you're interested in muscular men, Samuel has the only route like that, but there's a lot of content with Claude or Troy; Jamal has several scenes, as does Eduardo. I will include their sprites so you'd know who am I talking about.

As for Samuel's route, it has dozens of events, you won't be disappointed.
I know and I love your game cause i already played your game before when it was in an early state and it doesn't have much content before and the download size is also not large before hope you will keep on working on your game cause I love it and the story keeps on getting interesting and this is the only feminization game that I like cause some of the games I played doesn't include feminization and the other game I like is young Marcus cause of the none feminization aspect of the game hope to see more interesting buff male content in the future updates of the game and when will Samuel take blake away from Melinda hope I can get there soon

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Samuel will be able to marry Blake in v0.15, and at the end of the update he will take Blake to Deliverance so they could live together, so we’re pretty much almost there.

Reactions: RajniCD sis

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Samuel will be able to marry Blake in v0.15, and at the end of the update he will take Blake to Deliverance so they could live together, so we’re pretty much almost there.
Ah ok hope to get more new content with him in the future updates of the game and hope to meet more new hot guys in game

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I really wish fourthwall will become a permanent secondary interest for Blake in the upcoming updates of the game cause he is so hot and handsome

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
The reason Forthwall was dumped was his model. He used to be a Genesis 3 character, which caused a lot of compatibility issues in a game where everybody else is a Genesis 8. However — lucky me — as I was browsing Daz shop for new male models, I came across a guy who looked exactly like old Forthwall, but was Genesis 8. I believe, this vendor just decided to split the same model in two packages, name them differently, and get twice as much money. Questionable from the ethics standpoint, but at least now I no longer have issues here. I already remade all scenes with him. Look at the new sprite: he's pretty much the same down to his facial hair.

So, if I had to bring him back, it wouldn't be a problem.

What is a problem is his role in the story. There wasn't any particular reason why I selected him to be the fourth wall breaking character, I just realised that I wouldn't have an excuse to bring him back later on, so I went with that. But now, two years later, I understand what a terrible idea it was. In fact, I think about deleting his events completely pretty often. I don't like how they're presented, I don't like how they're written, and I don't like that they're not going anywhere. They just stick out like a sore thumb. Game lore shouldn't be explained like that. Back in the day I thought: okay, Blake is already living in this world, so why would he ask questions about how things are going. Plus, he wouldn't even know some stuff (like the whole Resistance shit, and all). Now I can see tons of different ways to arrange things, but it's a bit too late to fix it.

Worry not, though. Deliverance will give you plenty of new guys to mingle with. Some of them will be pretty hardcore, so stay tuned :)

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
The reason Forthwall was dumped was his model. He used to be a Genesis 3 character, which caused a lot of compatibility issues in a game where everybody else is a Genesis 8. However — lucky me — as I was browsing Daz shop for new male models, I came across a guy who looked exactly like old Forthwall, but was Genesis 8. I believe, this vendor just decided to split the same model in two packages, name them differently, and get twice as much money. Questionable from the ethics standpoint, but at least now I no longer have issues here. I already remade all scenes with him. Look at the new sprite: he's pretty much the same down to his facial hair.

What is a problem is his role in the story. There wasn't any particular reason why I selected him to be the fourth wall breaking character, I just realised that I wouldn't have an excuse to bring him back later on, so I went with that. But now, two years later, I understand what a terrible idea it was. In fact, I think about deleting his events completely pretty often. I don't like how they're presented, I don't like how they're written, and I don't like that they're not going anywhere. They just stick out like a sore thumb. Game lore shouldn't be explained like that. Back in the day I thought: okay, Blake is already living in this world, so why would he ask questions about how things are going. Plus, he wouldn't even know some stuff (like the whole Resistance shit, and all). Now I can see tons of different ways to arrange things, but it's a bit too late to fix it.

Worry not, though. Deliverance will give you plenty of new guys to mingle with. Some of them will be pretty hardcore, so stay tuned :)
Wow love the new fourthwall can't wait to meet him will there also be a new big mack cause the old one is gone?

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Will patiently wait for 0.15 to be release in the moth of February like you said and I'm so excited to meet the new guys that you will add in the new update you will also update the walkthrough of the game when the new version is publicly release right yeda hope it's the compress version cause I can't download the uncompressed one for my phone storage will be full

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017

I'm so grateful for granting my wish of fourthwall resurrection yeda and your game keeps on getting better and better and the story keeps on getting Interesting and the best of all unlike other renpy games that is uploaded here yours is the only game that I can play smoothly and without any renpy errors appearing do you have a discord account yeda so I could follow you and also get new update info about the game you have my 100% full support hope old big mack will also get a comeback resurrection just like what you did with old fourth wall god bless you yedagames

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm so grateful for granting my wish of fourthwall resurrection yeda and your game keeps on getting better and better and the story keeps on getting Interesting and the best of all unlike other renpy games that is uploaded here yours is the only game that I can play smoothly and without any renpy errors appearing do you have a discord account yeda so I could follow you and also get new update info about the game you have my 100% full support hope old big mack will also get a comeback resurrection just like what you did with old fourth wall god bless you yedagames
Mack is dead.

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
Did you guys look at the Op? Page 1? Most links for the game are there.
Did you look at the link? It's down.^^

Edit: Okay. If you go to the website (where the torrent file is stored) in the game overview you will find a working link. Case closed.

Reactions: Zephea

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Did you look at the link? It's down.^^
Nope did not check the link, already downloaded the game. Had you said the Link was down instead of where it was, my response would have been different.
Private message rpdl and ask them to fix the link, they are pretty active around here. :>)

Reactions: aNTiReal
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes