Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
I have a few questions and you guys can spoil me I don't really mind. I have played through a few routes so far, in my main route I focused on Melinda but also fucked around and then went with Iris to the slums. in this playthrough I'd say I focused on not letting Blake become a bimbo eventually, so I don't know if being on Mel's route makes a difference in Dominique's route or not cuz Dom didn't try to make Blake her slave in Mel's route but did it on the route where I wanted him to be a bimbo so my question is is what matters here?, is it the bimbo points or being on Mel's route? same goes with Lowe's sessions, if Blake was on a specific route would that stop Lowe and Dominique from making him a bimbo or does it not matter as long as Blake has a lot of bimbo points? thanks in advance.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have a few questions and you guys can spoil me I don't really mind. I have played through a few routes so far, in my main route I focused on Melinda but also fucked around and then went with Iris to the slums. in this playthrough I'd say I focused on not letting Blake become a bimbo eventually, so I don't know if being on Mel's route makes a difference in Dominique's route or not cuz Dom didn't try to make Blake her slave in Mel's route but did it on the route where I wanted him to be a bimbo so my question is is what matters here?, is it the bimbo points or being on Mel's route? same goes with Lowe's sessions, if Blake was on a specific route would that stop Lowe and Dominique from making him a bimbo or does it not matter as long as Blake has a lot of bimbo points? thanks in advance.
If you don't want Blake to be a bimbo then avoid bimbo points and don't take Taeng's offer if she makes it. I'm not sure what you mean about Dommie, she doesn't have anything to do with Blake being a bimbo.

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean about Dommie, she doesn't have anything to do with Blake being a bimbo.
Stealing Blake from Mel, making him her slave instead and also wanting to break him is what I was talking about.

so the routes don't matter as long as the bimbo points are either low or high. That's all I wanted to know as I was just trying to play with the routes and experiment the possibilities.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Being committed to Melinda does prevent you from becoming Dominique's slave (unlike most other routes Melinda's one is divided into two possible lines: committed/not committed; and true/sissy).

Blake being domme also does that, although slightly later. For bimbo Blake, however, the only option to be dominant is to participate in Taeng's experiments.

Bimbo points mostly stop being important after doc's session (and yes, he can start the bimbofication process regardless of the route), although you can continue earning them, and later turn Blake into a bimbo without doc's help, just by letting Blake to be a total slut.
If you don't want Blake to be a bimbo then avoid bimbo points and don't take Taeng's offer if she makes it. I'm not sure what you mean about Dommie, she doesn't have anything to do with Blake being a bimbo.
Taeng only offers the experiment if Blake is already a bimbo. Since bimbofication through doc's therapy requires Blake to be submissive by default, and Taeng's thing is the only way to turn bimbo Blake into a domme (with some other requirements).
Is there a planned release date for 0.15?
Mid-February most likely.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Taeng only offers the experiment if Blake is already a bimbo. Since bimbofication through doc's therapy requires Blake to be submissive by default, and Taeng's thing is the only way to turn bimbo Blake into a domme (with some other requirements).
Huh, I could have sworn that that was an alternative way onto the bimbo route for a dominant Blake or one who doesn't like Doc.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Huh, I could have sworn that that was an alternative way onto the bimbo route for a dominant Blake or one who doesn't like Doc.
No, doc was always the only entry point for the bimbo route. Letting Blake get through Taeng’s experiments without being a bimbo first would be a little too hard to balance (especially since the stuff Blake’s testing is only making her more dominant because of that weird combination of being a bimbo, and having Ambrosia in her head). Plus, I don’t think non-bimbo Blake would trust Taeng enough to let her do such things.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
In most of my routes I promised Zoey in the dream to not become a bimbo and be cautious of Lowe's sessions, does that make a difference in changing Blake or not?
That dream follows doc’s first session, and at this point bimbo route is essentially sealed, but your options do take away bimbo points.

Reactions: Triepslay

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
That's fucked up, terrible shame to.

Hope that in some way you will be able to recover the data, if not remember phoenix are beautiful birds to.

Reactions: YedaGames

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Public v0.15 is now postponed indefinitely with a good chance of it being forever.

My SSD with all the Daz data got lost, and I have absolutely no idea if I'll be able to recover anything.

Sorry, but that's all I can say for now.
Wow - that sucks muchly! Wish ya luck, that you can get the data recovered and move forward. Been where you are, it is not pleasant - but they can usually recover it - cost is the determining factor!
Keep the faith!

Reactions: YedaGames

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I gave it to a guy who restores data. Most of it is intact, the problem is the price. I don’t have enough money for almost 3 Tb.
Maybe if you can count how much you need and tell us here, on Patreon and twitter, we will be able to help. Just saying...

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Maybe if you can count how much you need and tell us here, on Patreon and twitter, we will be able to help. Just saying...
And maybe get yourself a Buy Me a Coffee link...
Plenty of ways to help, a little at a time :>)

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
I gave it to a guy who restores data. Most of it is intact, the problem is the price. I don’t have enough money for almost 3 Tb.
It's possible to restore the data on the SSD yourself. It depends on what exactly happened and how much you want to/can familiarize yourself with the programs. You can PM me in this case if you want.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeda posted on twitter. It is quite a lot for a small developer.

Yeda Games@YedaGames
Some very sad news, I'm afraid. My SSD which contained all of my rendering assets got lost. The good news is that some of the data can be restored. The bad news is that it's gonna cost me approximately 8000€ to get those 3Tb out of the damaged SSD. (1/2)

As of now I was able to release the Patreon-exclusive demo with v0.15 being 98% finished, but I have no idea if I'll be able to make the public version, and if yes, when is it going to happen. I don't have that much money, folks :( (2/2)

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes