elkal18

Jan 6, 2020
How do you start the Suya route? She is my favourite character but I don't seem to succeed in starting anything serious with her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How do you start the Suya route? She is my favourite character but I don't seem to succeed in starting anything serious with her.
Can't do anything with anyone else.

You can have sex with Suya a few times but it doesn't get serious until a bit later. I think it's after she visits her family.

Reactions: elkal18

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For the true route you need to make sure she doesn't hook up with Iris when they both first appear at the mansion. When there's a knock at the door, answer it, and go shopping with them.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
For the true route you need to make sure she doesn't hook up with Iris when they both first appear at the mansion. When there's a knock at the door, answer it, and go shopping with them.
Not exactly. The subroute you'll end up on will be determined later during the course of the route itself. By preventing Suya from dating Iris you're just giving yourself a chance to not skip Suya's pre-route events.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I normally just change the style depending on my own preferences, but Suya is such popular character that I gave my patrons three different options to choose from, and most of them went with this one. I’m not disappointed :)
I'm surprised how popular Suya got.

At first I thought it was just a few of us that wanted her as a love interest but she's got a mini fan club growing.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I'm surprised how popular Suya got.

At first I thought it was just a few of us that wanted her as a love interest but she's got a mini fan club growing.
From what I gathered throughout the development of Shattered most people (at least most people in the vocal part of my players) think that Blake is the happiest with a huge dick up his ass, but also in relationship with a woman, and Suya is the answer to this particular combination :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
From what I gathered throughout the development of Shattered most people (at least most people in the vocal part of my players) think that Blake is the happiest with a huge dick up his ass, but also in relationship with a woman, and Suya is the answer to this particular combination
Plus she is funny. Perfect combo for Blake. :p :p

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I’m always hesitant to put any sorts of counters in the game, because they just make the whole process somewhat mechanised, and instead of a more natural, realistic trajectory they send you on a quest to optimise your playthrough, and get the desired results.

It’s also worth pointing out that those points come, and go. Some are introduced very early on, and you stop getting them around fourth act or so, some come into play later, some only matter in specific scenes, and at the time when I’m writing this there are 39 different types of points.

The best use of them that I can see is to make a short line in the codex menu stating that “Blake’s been a good girl” when your points with a specific characters are high, but even then — those points aren’t really that important in the grand scheme of things, and with some characters they’re still pretty much placeholders, as the events that require them are yet to be introduced.

I feel like Shattered is predictable enough for you to avoid most unwanted consequences, but not predictable enough to plan everything in advance. Just like in real life :)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
But there is a summarised view. It’s in the codex. You can see your route there, and all the important choices. At the end of current content Blake’s page is like fifty lines long.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
I got an error. It happens at the book store basement during the conversation with Iris. I tried two different dialogue choices with Stu before going to the basement but the game crashes with both.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script14.rpy", line 42632, in script
    if toldaboutjasmine and notiristrue:
  File "game/script14.rpy", line 42632, in <module>
NameError: name 'notiristrue' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script14.rpy", line 42632, in script
  File "/private/var/folders/7k/d8p0k44j2hz1k39kb54v52600000gn/T/AppTranslocation/A5015B22-B52C-476C-9F0C-5CC45D24EA51/d/Shattered 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/private/var/folders/7k/d8p0k44j2hz1k39kb54v52600000gn/T/AppTranslocation/A5015B22-B52C-476C-9F0C-5CC45D24EA51/d/Shattered 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/private/var/folders/7k/d8p0k44j2hz1k39kb54v52600000gn/T/AppTranslocation/A5015B22-B52C-476C-9F0C-5CC45D24EA51/d/Shattered 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script14.rpy", line 42632, in <module>
NameError: name 'notiristrue' is not defined

Darwin-20.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Shattered 0.14
Fri Jan 21 11:41:55 2022

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
You might want to mention the need for hotfix in the opening post as it was hidden under the spoiler tag. Works now, thank you!

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes