Blabla2281488

Aug 4, 2019
Sir, Yeda Games, ssory don't know your name and could addres only for your nickname, but dear friend! Don't be sad, i'm sure you Succeed in this life!
I would like to express my words of support, Shattered is one of my favorite games.
Incredibly interesting storyline and great graphics, it's such a shame that this kind of incident happens to the most underrated developers.
I go to F95 every day just to see your Shattered updates.
I was your patron for several months, but now, unfortunately, I lost my job and am unable to renew my subscription.
In such a situation, maybe you can create a small piggy bank, I would be happy to help you in any way I could in such a situation, and I think other guys would support this idea.
P.S. more strength to you and I send huge hugs from Russia.xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
The closest you have to vanilla route is with Iris. Blake actually uses his dick with her, and she's not interested in pegging.
Aside from her, it's Bree/Melinda/Vanessa in the order of diminishing femdom content, and Suya if you want a trans girl.

Uploading speed is the issue here. I'd probably need at least a week to upload my files.

TigerBurningBright

Dec 28, 2021
Terrible news that, this is one of the most extensive branching games around at this point I think. Even if you never manage to move forward though, there's more content currently available than in a lot of complete games. Hopefully, you're eventually able to move past this, and if not I look forward to any future games you develop :).

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Thank you all for your kind words of support! I have some good news for you regarding the future of Shattered, but I will keep them to myself for now, as I still need to do some things first. But you can be cautiously optimistic.
Thank you, and I hope you'll be able to find a good job soon :)
Thank you for your advice, but I think you're severely overestimating the technical side of my process :)
I'm working with the cheap home PC which I bought piece by piece. It's all just regular stuff one can find in most computers. Building something dedicated on top of that isn't possible for now.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Version v0.15 has been released. You can download it here:

270k words, 813 new renders, 253 sprites, and eleven days total.

• Love
Reactions: Malkovichi

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Good news, everyone. As you know, about a couple of weeks ago I lost my SSD with the entire Daz library. However, I was able to restore it partially: enough to finish v0.15, and release it. You can grab it . As always, you can find the full, and compressed versions, as well as the walkthrough.

The bad news is that some data was lost forever, including certain important characters. Not sure what I'm gonna do with that, but I'll think of something. As for now, enjoy the new update. It features eleven new scenes-days, ~270k words total, 253 sprites, and 813 full pictures not counting the backgrounds. I also remade some stuff from v0.5.

UncleVT update the thread, please :)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Good news, everyone. As you know, about a couple of weeks ago I lost my SSD with the entire Daz library. However, I was able to restore it partially: enough to finish v0.15, and release it. You can grab it here. As always, you can find the full, and compressed versions, as well as the walkthrough.

The bad news is that some data was lost forever, including certain important characters. Not sure what I'm gonna do with that, but I'll think of something. As for now, enjoy the new update. It features eleven new scenes-days, ~270k words total, 253 sprites, and 813 full pictures not counting the backgrounds. I also remade some stuff from v0.5.

UncleVT update the thread, please :)
I am curious as to how much "Data" you lost?
what would you need exactly?
(I have a Shattered v0.14 on my comp)
and TFGS has version 0.11
There is No way to recover data from a previous version of the game?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I am curious as to how much "Data" you lost?
what would you need exactly?
(I have a Shattered v0.14 on my comp)
and TFGS has version 0.11
There is No way to recover data from a previous version of the game?
It’s not the game files themselves, those are secure. It’s my Daz library that I use to make my renders. I used to have 3 Tb of data, now it shrunk to 2 Tb due to lost, and corrupted files.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
It’s not the game files themselves, those are secure. It’s my Daz library that I use to make my renders. I used to have 3 Tb of data, now it shrunk to 2 Tb due to lost, and corrupted files.
Oof, good luck, you'll have to download stuff missing as they show up when loading scenes, i hope you didn't lost too much assets used in the game. If it was a exclusive project folder and they were all used in the game... you'll need more than a good luck, lots of patience.

Reactions: KiraJames

bassackwards

Jul 1, 2020
The closest you have to vanilla route is with Iris. Blake actually uses his dick with her, and she's not interested in pegging.
Aside from her, it's Bree/Melinda/Vanessa in the order of diminishing femdom content, and Suya if you want a trans girl.
Thanks for your reply. This is not a game I thought I would like since I'm not interested in gay content but there seems to be plenty of hetero content and I must say that I really like your game. It is very well made. I am glad you were able to recover your data and make another release.
One more question then, which main route would be the best hetero route/routes that would give me access to Iris route? Is the Suya route giving or receiving or both? Can Suya route be combined with Iris? Thanks again.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Oof, good luck, you'll have to download stuff missing as they show up when loading scenes, i hope you didn't lost too much assets used in the game. If it was a exclusive project folder and they were all used in the game... you'll need more than a good luck, lots of patience.
It was my entire library, so I lost both assets, and my own presets, specifically certain characters. And while it was relatively easy to restore most of them, some of them apparently used morphs that I either no longer can find or they just got screwed. Which is my biggest problem right now, they no longer look right.
One more question then, which main route would be the best hetero route/routes that would give me access to Iris route? Is the Suya route giving or receiving or both? Can Suya route be combined with Iris? Thanks again.
Suya can be combined with Iris in specific circumstances, but Blake is a bottom in their relationship 90% of the time. Vanessa can't be paired with Iris, so that leaves you with Melinda. Or you can just make Iris your main route, because otherwise chances are you'll get locked on her NTR subroute, and will have to share her with someone.

Reactions: linkinn

bassackwards

Jul 1, 2020
Well I googled sissification and now I am more confused than I was before. What is the difference between the True route and the Sissy route? I was thinking that the sissy route was actually transitioning to a shemale but now I am not so sure.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes