YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Well I googled sissification and now I am more confused than I was before. What is the difference between the True route and the Sissy route? I was thinking that the sissy route was actually transitioning to a shemale but now I am not so sure.
The difference is that on the sissy route Melinda will keep Blake as a sex slave, while on the true route she will eventually start treating him more like a daughter.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I used the update from 0.14 -> 0.15. Plenty of exceptions regarding music (which I dont play) and images. It is very annoying.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Damm it sometimes i both hate and love this game lol, now we get punished for being on Iris true route again at least thats how it feels, after all the trouble it was too get that route all those sex scenes you have too skip, the route definately seems like a neverending uphill battle, i really hope we will get a good ending for all that trouble.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I would really enjoy this game if it had some sex sound effects such as moaning butt slapping etc maybe one day I can only hope.

Reactions: MayJames

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.14 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/11/13 Updated so it's compatible to game version 0.14 and added the mod generation files for the people interested

For any issue with the mod send me a message

P.S. For the people interested in how I make the mod i attached the files I use to do it. If you don't have any coding experience it might not be worth looking at it.
If someone wants to expand the mod or take over the maintenance is more then welcome, I don't have too much time atm and for the foreseeable future.
When This Update to 0.15?

Reactions: MayJames

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Damm it sometimes i both hate and love this game lol, now we get punished for being on Iris true route again at least thats how it feels, after all the trouble it was too get that route all those sex scenes you have too skip, the route definately seems like a neverending uphill battle, i really hope we will get a good ending for all that trouble.
Yeah, that's one of the reasons i droped her route a few updates ago, i'll let it mature before going back. Vanessa (love route) is the best route for now imho.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Yeah, that's one of the reasons i droped her route a few updates ago, i'll let it mature before going back. Vanessa (love route) is the best route for now imho.
Yeh i have considered trying That route also or maybe even Melinda but i do have a soft spot for Iris, what makes the route even more difficult for me is that i play a dom no bimbo points and no gay points, i almost have nightmares of playing the minefield the slums was, i had too restart the game too get her out playing like that, the only way i found that i could accept was with the help of Troy not optimal but i will take it for now.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I gotta say, the game has finally lost me. There are too many (boring) characters with whom you spend too little quality time. It's like the dev is only checking off a list so every character can speak their two lines and vanish. I can't even remember who they all are. On top of it, there doesn't seem to be an overarching story or side quests that tie it all together.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I would really enjoy this game if it had some sex sound effects such as moaning butt slapping etc maybe one day I can only hope.
I thought about that at some point, but decided against it. It takes me about two hours to just put music in the latest update, and that's just about a hundred lines. With sound effects I'll have to plant them throughout the entire script, and that's probably several days of doing nothing but that. And it has to be a fairly big library of sounds or else it would get repetitive. Perhaps after the game is done, I'll do that.
Yeh i have considered trying That route also or maybe even Melinda but i do have a soft spot for Iris, what makes the route even more difficult for me is that i play a dom no bimbo points and no gay points, i almost have nightmares of playing the minefield the slums was, i had too restart the game too get her out playing like that, the only way i found that i could accept was with the help of Troy not optimal but i will take it for now.
In real life Blake would have quite a lot of trouble in the slums looking like that, so the minefield comparison is both accurate, and reflects how it would actually feel for Blake. But yes, I'm planning a pretty special ending for those who managed to stay with Iris, and not let her get away.
The routes in this game are just obtuse. Suya literally offers to fuck MC 10 times but he just goes "haha not today", meanwhile I'm shouting at the screen "BUT I WANT TO, SHITHEAD"
Think about this way: Suya is a bit of a sex-crazed weirdo, and Blake has to live with her. He doesn't know how serious she is, and doesn't know where this could lead them. Plus, Suya's progression was mostly decided by polls, and I posted her route poll pretty late in the game. I wanted to make it feel like just getting to date her is a pretty big achievement. Plus, all you really have to do to get on with her is to avoid the other routes.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

Lazarus1453

Mar 14, 2021
I thought about that at some point, but decided against it. It takes me about two hours to just put music in the latest update, and that's just about a hundred lines. With sound effects I'll have to plant them throughout the entire script, and that's probably several days of doing nothing but that. And it has to be a fairly big library of sounds or else it would get repetitive. Perhaps after the game is done, I'll do that.

In real life Blake would have quite a lot of trouble in the slums looking like that, so the minefield comparison is both accurate, and reflects how it would actually feel for Blake. But yes, I'm planning a pretty special ending for those who managed to stay with Iris, and not let her get away.

Think about this way: Suya is a bit of a sex-crazed weirdo, and Blake has to live with her. He doesn't know how serious she is, and doesn't know where this could lead them. Plus, Suya's progression was mostly decided by polls, and I posted her route poll pretty late in the game. I wanted to make it feel like just getting to date her is a pretty big achievement. Plus, all you really have to do to get on with her is to avoid the other routes.

What do you mean by avoid other routes? also how many Samuel scenes are there?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.14 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/11/13 Updated so it's compatible to game version 0.14 and added the mod generation files for the people interested

For any issue with the mod send me a message

P.S. For the people interested in how I make the mod i attached the files I use to do it. If you don't have any coding experience it might not be worth looking at it.
If someone wants to expand the mod or take over the maintenance is more then welcome, I don't have too much time atm and for the foreseeable future.
hope you will update

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Where is the music map?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/3629-decisions-by-kevin-macleod.mp3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3979, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1138, in periodic
raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1116, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1058, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 512, in periodic
topf = load(filename)
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 69, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/3629-decisions-by-kevin-macleod.mp3'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Shattered 0.15-demo-3
Sun Feb 20 10:31:35 2022
```

Shattered 0.15-demo-3
This is what I got when I downloaded the update from 14 -> 15. It is a mess!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
You installed the patch on the compressed version, which doesn't have music. I clearly stated that the patch is ONLY for the full version.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Then images are missing:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/characters/gillian/gillian_werthersparty_normal.png'>:
File "game/script14.rpy", line 54904, in script
"Gillian was there. And she has to answer some questions to me."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/gillian/gillian_werthersparty_normal.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script14.rpy", line 54904, in script
"Gillian was there. And she has to answer some questions to me."
File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1223, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 875, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3793, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2521, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 814, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 715, in render
return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 140, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 501, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 307, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/gillian/gillian_werthersparty_normal.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Shattered 0.15-demo-3
Sun Feb 20 10:45:55 2022
```
I got the wep versions of the images. Causing even further exceptions.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
YedaGames
The proposal regarding smaller SSD (to save some money) + bigger HDD like the Toshiba (to have enough space) + PrimoCache is especially for people that do not have the ability to spend a lot of money on a big SSD. Because the most important Data are cached on the SSD you have best of both worlds (speed and a lot of space for a decent price). I have setup PrimoCache for Gamers and for people that work on their PCs (sometimes with more than one SSD for different cache levels, which makes it even faster) . A good YouTube video about it can be found here: youtube.com/watch?v=-0Kao4TBfhQ
PS: Happy to hear that you were able to get most of the Data back!

Reactions: YedaGames
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes