MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
That file size, though...was there any compression done at all, or is the VN just that big/long?

Reactions: Malika1234

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I mean , the WT is 369 page long . Starting from the beggining there is proabbly something like 12-15H of game depend of how fast you read , not counting the various routes possible .

But definitely worth the time .
Thanks. I didn't think to look at that, honestly. Just thought it seemed huge for a 0.15.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Welp, I just downloaded the 0.15 patch and now I can't load my saves.... Got this exception :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Unfortunately, this does happen to the patched version sometimes. It’s when the original save file happens to be in a line that got switched to a different route. However, that doesn’t mean that your saves are lost. There’s a chance that you’ll be able to open them with the clean install. I recommend downloading the compressed version, and trying to open your saves with them, then saving, and trying again with the full patched version.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Unfortunately, this does happen to the patched version sometimes. It’s when the original save file happens to be in a line that got switched to a different route. However, that doesn’t mean that your saves are lost. There’s a chance that you’ll be able to open them with the clean install. I recommend downloading the compressed version, and trying to open your saves with them, then saving, and trying again with the full patched version.
Thanks a lot for your answer, I'm glad those saves might be saved ; Im downloading the full version of 0.15 to try.
I hope they can be saved, I invested quite some effort in several Blakes (most of them bimbos but still)

Reactions: YedaGames

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
And it didn't work.... I'll try to find some saves for each route who can still be used and start from there

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Can you provide me one or more of those saves so I could test them myself?
Sure, here two saves of a Liamroute bimbo Blake.
Thanks a lot for the help but don't focus too much on it ; I'd hate to be a bother more than I already am

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
YedaGames noticed errors in walk-through page 64, surely those should be MBs not MBt.
Thank you, I'll fix that.
Sure, here two saves of a Liamroute bimbo Blake.
Thanks a lot for the help but don't focus too much on it ; I'd hate to be a bother more than I already am
Indeed, those save files don't work for me as well, and it seems like the problem is with RenPy itself.

If you want, I can remake those save files for you from the scratch, you just need to tell me all the important decisions you want to keep. It won't take long.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thank you, I'll fix that.

Indeed, those save files don't work for me as well, and it seems like the problem is with RenPy itself.

If you want, I can remake those save files for you from the scratch, you just need to tell me all the important decisions you want to keep. It won't take long.
Nah don't worry too much about it ; I did manage to find enough saves to make it back to where I was from update 13 (thanks to your new and improved walkthrough)
Thanks you so much for all your help and the offer of generating new saves ; and also thanks for the new update, can't wait to make it back to the end of U14 to play it

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Nah don't worry too much about it ; I did manage to find enough saves to make it back to where I was from update 13 (thanks to your new and improved walkthrough)
Thanks you so much for all your help and the offer of generating new saves ; and also thanks for the new update, can't wait to make it back to the end of U14 to play it
Okay. Sorry this happened, because I'm responsible for that (I keep moving things up, and down in the script, and sometimes it causes that). Hope it won't make your experience less enjoyable, and remember: you can always ask me to remake your saves if you need.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Play the game for the first time I have to choose a character at the beginning of the game I do not know what are there for.
Which is the best

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Okay. Sorry this happened, because I'm responsible for that (I keep moving things up, and down in the script, and sometimes it causes that). Hope it won't make your experience less enjoyable, and remember: you can always ask me to remake your saves if you need.
Don't worry, you do what you think is best for the game, there's no problem with that ; and I'm enjoying the game wery much.
Thanks a lot for everything :giggle:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I mean , the WT is 369 page long . Starting from the beggining there is proabbly something like 12-15H of game depend of how fast you read , not counting the various routes possible .

But definitely worth the time .
Yep can confirm. Game is bigger than Suya and Kushari's dicks combined. :p :p

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
Anyone have a Vanessa and Suya route save? or at least how to reach it step by step? The official walkthrough is kinda meme, i get to a point in the vanessa route only to find out that i needed to have 7 dom points to not cancel it out/not had sex with kushira etc.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Anyone have a Vanessa and Suya route save? or at least how to reach it step by step? The official walkthrough is kinda meme, i get to a point in the vanessa route only to find out that i needed to have 7 dom points to not cancel it out/not had sex with kushira etc.
Vanessa, and Suya aren't compatible because they're both main love interests. Are you asking for saves with each?
As for the dominance points, this event does eject you from her route for a while, but you're able to come back shortly after.

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
got that on starting the game, did i something wrong while porting it? used the 0.15 patch for 0.14?:/

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/codex/index.rpy', 1645265789, 0) is defined twice, at game/codex/index.rpy:1 and game/game/codex/index.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 469, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/codex/index.rpy', 1645265789, 0) is defined twice, at game/codex/index.rpy:1 and game/game/codex/index.rpyc:1.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Sun Feb 20 20:34:19 2022

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes