slepoi22

Nov 17, 2019
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.14 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/11/13 Updated so it's compatible to game version 0.14 and added the mod generation files for the people interested

For any issue with the mod send me a message

P.S. For the people interested in how I make the mod i attached the files I use to do it. If you don't have any coding experience it might not be worth looking at it.
If someone wants to expand the mod or take over the maintenance is more then welcome, I don't have too much time atm and for the foreseeable future.
Update??

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
At the start of the game :
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'quick_button_text_size'
Someone has a solution ?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
From what I’m seeing, it seems like the problem is with the codex. Can you try to delete its folder, and start the game without it? It’s located in the Shattered/game/codex directory.

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
One of the best sissy games I've played. Good luck.
One question will blake have boobs in future?

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Sorry now I feel silly for not remembering that you told me about Lucia and Deliverance. Yay, I really looking forward to play that game after this one.
Thanks so much and I hope you succeed with that game too like Blakes story.
By the way is Blake Lucia called Lucia in Deliverance too? I can't find a Lucia or anyone that resembles her in Deliverance. The graphics look different so I guess she wont look like in Shattered either unfortunately.
Deliverance is not a new game, it's a city in Shattered where the final chapter will take place. Lucia already moved there, Blake will follow soon (how soon depends on your route).

Chances are I won't be making any games after Shattered. This process is beyond exhausting.
Oh sorry for misunderstanding you. There actually is a game titled Deliverance and I was hoping that you meant that it was a separate game that was a sequel to this game LOL. I can imagining that it is hard work hence all the routes and and all that heavy content in all those routes. Even if I'm disappointed that you wont make any more games you have my gratitude that you at least finishing this excellent piece of art, thank you!

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Awesome game.. Lotsa content..

Personally I tried to pick options for how to become a buttslut for the shemales in the game, but had a hard time avoiding not getting locked into paths while still wanting to see other content as I went on. Even with extensive walkthrough, tricky to try and deduct how to get to certain points ;) But that's just me wanna find specific/all content.. Just playing through normally does give you a lot of great content, and replayability in picking other major options.

If I were to give some suggestions, it would be nice to see some in game warnings on where you get locked to paths. Or at least being able to see somewhere what paths you are locked to in the current game. Seeing what gay/straight points you have could also be useful, as to try and deduct what savegames I have went which way ;)..

And a few more shots in the scenes would be great, but I realize limiting the number of shots frees more time to add more content ;)

May 9, 2020
Hi guys, is the compressed version quality different much to the original one? the full version little bit heavy and i don't have much space on my laptop

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
One of the best sissy games I've played. Good luck.
One question will blake have boobs in future?
While I was making v0.15, I did try a short-lived experiment where I tried to double each image that I make with another one in which Blake had breasts. Unfortunately, the results were poor. Not only my image output got significantly worse, but the asset itself that lets you put boobs on male models is far from perfect, and causes issues. So, the answer is unfortunately no: not at least I'll be able to double my rendering power at least.
If I were to give some suggestions, it would be nice to see some in game warnings on where you get locked to paths. Or at least being able to see somewhere what paths you are locked to in the current game. Seeing what gay/straight points you have could also be useful, as to try and deduct what savegames I have went which way ;).
You can kinda see this information in the codex: specifically routes, and other important decisions.
Hi guys, is the compressed version quality different much to the original one? the full version little bit heavy and i don't have much space on my laptop
I'm attaching two sprites for you to compare. The first one is full png image, the second one is compressed webp.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Whoops!

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script15.rpy", line 54646, in script
    if not breekissed or breestop or vanessatrue or liamtrue or melindacommitted or samuelwife or samuelmarriage or iristrue:
  File "game/script15.rpy", line 54646, in <module>
    if not breekissed or breestop or vanessatrue or liamtrue or melindacommitted or samuelwife or samuelmarriage or iristrue:
NameError: name 'melindacommitted' is not defined

Shattered-0.15-pc/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "melindacommitted" {} \;
./script15.rpy:        if not breekissed or breestop or vanessatrue or liamtrue or melindacommitted or samuelwife or samuelmarriage or iristrue:
./script15.rpy:            if (helpedjasmine or jasminefeet or mayhemblowjob) and jsp < 5 and jsop > 0 and jsop < 4 and not iristrue and not samuelmarriage and not samuelwife and not melindacommitted and not vanessatrue2 and not vanessatrue and not liamtrue:

I guess I'm just going to set this to false in the console since the author forgot to initialize and set this anywhere in a scene. Besides inspection of some of the other flags have them set to True and this is a big string of or's.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I didn't mean to lash out, so I apologise, but this is easily the most annoying part of dealing with bug reports, because I keep getting the same ones sometimes weeks after I fixed them. I always tell people about hotfixes, what else could I do?
No worries from me. I see the same situation pretty much every week in ToA thread. :p

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
You can kinda see this information in the codex: specifically routes, and other important decisions.
1/10th the image size with no visible difference.. Nice ;)..

Didn't notice the codex.. Tried to open it now, but it just dies on an exception here.. Happens in fresh game and from all saves I've tried. The stack trace is a bit different every time though. While mentioning bugs, I've also seen some images missing. Specifically I can remember what I expect was a sex scene with Forthwall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes