YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Oh, man.

Just one message above I was talking about people ignoring the hotfixes. The bugs you're reporting have been already patched, you just need to download the hotfix.

• Love
Reactions: Spettet

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
If this is referring to my post, I don't get around to dl-ing and playing a game as soon as it comes out. I also don't camp on dev discords with bait on my breath. I simply post the bugs I find as I encounter them. On an active thread I don't necessary see whether something I ran into is also reported 3 or more pages back or whatever. I do a quick scan for posts that do look like stack dumps, but I didn't see any when I posted this.

And I fixed it for myself. I could also have just sat on this and maybe you might have missed something that hadn't been caught yet. I proofread and bug fix for Sluttown where I get a pre-release copy when AmusingOddity is ready to drop. I also catch and report stuff in other threads where my input is appreciated. To each their own I guess.

I didn't mean to lash out, so I apologise, but this is easily the most annoying part of dealing with bug reports, because I keep getting the same ones sometimes weeks after I fixed them. I always tell people about hotfixes, what else could I do?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.14 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/11/13 Updated so it's compatible to game version 0.14 and added the mod generation files for the people interested

For any issue with the mod send me a message

P.S. For the people interested in how I make the mod i attached the files I use to do it. If you don't have any coding experience it might not be worth looking at it.
If someone wants to expand the mod or take over the maintenance is more then welcome, I don't have too much time atm and for the foreseeable future.
Hi. Will this mod be updated. Found it quite usefull

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Oh, man.

Just one message above I was talking about people ignoring the hotfixes. The bugs you're reporting have been already patched, you just need to download the hotfix.
Hehe.. Yeah.. I saw the thread at random and thought I'd just add a post to praise the game.. With 28 pages in the thread I didn't stop to read it.. Downloaded the game from another site, which said nothing about any hotfixes so didn't know they were made. Wasn't planning on posting any bugs, but got hooked by comment on Codex I hadn't noticed. Found the hotfix link up here (but didn't find it on the main post in the start of the thread, but I might be blind). I see you've posted patch to get to 0.14 to 0.15 though.. I'll keep a lookout for a patch for later versions when/if they arrive ;)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
No worries :)
Just keep in mind that I always take some time after the public release to find the bugs, and update the hotfixes almost daily.

Reactions: RabidSloth

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I have a question i have only played Iris true route, when i started playing this the other routes was not something i was interested in, but recently i started too consider playing melinda or vanessa route for another perspective on the game, today i was in the mood so started the melinda true route and even though i don´t enjoy everything in that route i must admit it is a really good route, now i am getting closer too the slum part should i follow iris when i am playing a melinda route or let her go alone.

Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I've played a good amount of adult games over the past few years. And the more I've played, the more and more impressed I've become with this one. I played so many hours of this game without even scratching the surface or completing a single route before. With the amount of adult games there are that I like, and the finite amount of time I spend on them, I usually try to hold off on playing the more lengthy ones until after they're completed. Normally I'll just play them long enough to demo the game and determine whether or not I like it enough to shelve it for later once it's finished.

Waiting for this one to be completed is bittersweet. The thing about good content is that you just want more and more of it. I'm looking forward to the game getting eventually completed so that I'll feel like I can sit down and start playing every route I'm interested in all the way to completion. But at the same time, every time there's a new update and the game is still ongoing I'm glad to see that content is still rolling in for it!

I don't know if it's already been said elsewhere, or if it's info that you'd rather not share, but just out of curiosity YedaGames , do you have any estimate on how far along this game is to completion (60%, 80%, etc), or how many more updates or months, until you think it might be finished? I absolutely do not mean that in a "hurry it up!" way lol. Whether it's almost done, or nowhere near done, both answers would make me glad in some way :LOL:. So really I am just asking out of curiosity.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Allright reached time too choose too go or not too go with iris too the slums when on melinda true route, if anyone have advice on this it would be much appreciated, honestly i am not looking forward too navigating the slums again was a bit of a pain on my iris straight dom no bimbo route.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I’d say that it’s around 85–90% finished. But that’s me being optimistic. In reality it’s probably closer to 75% with how much stuff I have to wrap around.
Allright reached time too choose too go or not too go with iris too the slums when on melinda true route, if anyone have advice on this it would be much appreciated, honestly i am not looking forward too navigating the slums again was a bit of a pain on my iris straight dom no bimbo route.
Melinda will scold Blake for leaving, but it won’t have harsh lasting consequences.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RabidSloth

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
hmm what about iris will it have consequences for her if blake is not joining her.
Not romantically, but (and it’s a big spoiler): not going to the slums with her will make her trust Blake a lot less, and will eventually ruin your chances of making her dump her future boyfriend for someone more appropriate

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Not romantically, but (and it’s a big spoiler): not going to the slums with her will make her trust Blake a lot less, and will eventually ruin your chances of making her dump her future boyfriend for someone more appropriate
Cheers slum it is then i care too much for her character.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Cheers slum it is then i care too much for her character.
While she will never tell Blake what exactly happened to her in the slums if she went there alone, it wasn't pretty. When both she, and Blake are there, Whitecastle is mostly focused on Blake, and doesn't care much for Iris, but when she's there alone, things are a bit different. Plus, it's just a huge blow to her pride in general, and she feels a lot worse if there's no one to share it with.

But as long as Melinda's route goes, I recommend running away from the slums the first chance you get (there are actually three possible ways to do that, but the later two will make you lose one of Melinda's scenes).

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
On iris route i was saved by troy, it was the only way i could figure it out on a straight faithfull route, i know kushari can save you also but i think there was a gay scene on that one the third way i can´t remember.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Kushari can save Blake if he managed to send her a message through Griddle. Although Griddle does want to have sex with Blake (and can do it by force), it is possible to avoid doing that. All you need to do is to know that he's familiar with Kushari, and then after the message is sent you need to hang out at the club a little longer.

The second way to do that is to run away on your own, with Iris. On that path Higashi can help you, but there are certain specific requirements for that. I don't remember them exactly right now.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
will kushari save both blake and iris that way.
She can, but the only way to achieve that is to visit Iris at the jail (otherwise Blake wouldn’t be able to show Kushari the way there), so I assume you wouldn’t want to do that, as it requires Blake to have sex with the jailer.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes