Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
While she will never tell Blake what exactly happened to her in the slums if she went there alone, it wasn't pretty. When both she, and Blake are there, Whitecastle is mostly focused on Blake, and doesn't care much for Iris, but when she's there alone, things are a bit different. Plus, it's just a huge blow to her pride in general, and she feels a lot worse if there's no one to share it with.

But as long as Melinda's route goes, I recommend running away from the slums the first chance you get (there are actually three possible ways to do that, but the later two will make you lose one of Melinda's scenes).
One thing I was never quite clear about is if it makes any difference if Blake straight up refuses to join Iris in the slums or if, due to Blake not meeting her either of the two times she asks, she never even hears about Iris's plan until she gets a call from V.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
One thing I was never quite clear about is if it makes any difference if Blake straight up refuses to join Iris in the slums or if, due to Blake not meeting her either of the two times she asks, she never even hears about Iris's plan until she gets a call from V.
It does make a difference. A pretty big one on Iris’s route, but even if Blake isn’t with her, it will matter. The thing is, when I originally finished v0.12, there was just one opportunity to get asked by her. I was like: shit, that’s really not enough, huh. So, I had to add this question to the school scene. While it is fairly easy to just skip both opportunities if you don’t know what she’s up to, it sort of makes sense for Iris’s personality. This is not the type of question she would discuss on the phone, and she would probably use the “well, if Blake doesn’t even want to see me right now, how can I expect her to agree to follow me?” kind of logic.

Also, if I remember right, Blake learns about Iris leaving from Vanessa only if he’s on Vanessa’s route. In other cases Iris calls him first. As in: “well, dickhead, it’s your fault I’m here all alone, so now you have to tell my sister about it”.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Damm another restart, apparently i made a mistake somewhere and did not get invited too the slum by iris on my melinda route, but now i found out from here that melinda true route will not end with them together, so dropping that route and trying vanessa instead.

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Damm another restart, apparently i made a mistake somewhere and did not get invited too the slum by iris on my melinda route, but now i found out from here that melinda true route will not end with them together, so dropping that route and trying vanessa instead.
As much as I like this game, there are so many checks and flags to get certain scenes or paths it makes me want to pull my hair out. Some requirements certainly needs to be lowered for many scenes in my opinion. In the beginning of the game there is some loser Jose in that house that Blake can dominate, but you have to pick every single gay choice up to that point, not be dating Liam, gave in to Oleg, and had Samuels dream but not have sex in the dream and have 6 dom points. (the guide is wrong)

Like what are these hella requirements for this early, loser character that only appears like 5 times in the game? Why cant i have 1 straight point to get this scene? Why cant I kiss Liam and still make this guy suck my cock. Blake doesn't commit to Laim until latter.

And this is just one unimportant scene from barely a tertiary character. Many scenes for other tertiary and secondary characters (characters that are not paths) are just as hard to get.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I never said that. It's just a possibility which depends on your actions.
In case of this specific scene it's a result of me abandoning Jose's potential route (which I decided to later use for Josiah). Back in the day I was planning on giving him an entire storyline with Blake domineering over him, and combining that with other male routes would probably feel strange given Blake's attitude on them.

I am constantly revisiting old content, and changing various things now, and then, so eventually I'll rebalance this one.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I believe that. A story this complex and long will ofc change through developement, but even if there was not going too be a real ending with melinda, i would still play it some day again i just tend too gravitate towards games with some kind of romantic ending, but as i mentioned in a earlier post i really enjoy the melinda route i would probadly even admit that i think its better compared too the iris route, (allthough iris will always be my favorite the first time i saw her in the game i just knew that would be my main route) and i did not except that, normally i would not play something with this amount of femdom not a big fan :) but for some reason i just really enjoyed the melinda route the writing and the interaction between melinda and blake is almost perfect.

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
Anyone of you know when we will get gallery? There is too much choices and it all end up different, i cant keep track so i probably don't see many of them.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone of you know when we will get gallery? There is too much choices and it all end up different, i cant keep track so i probably don't see many of them.
i think you can just see the images, in the game folder but you can't see the text.

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
In case of this specific scene it's a result of me abandoning Jose's potential route (which I decided to later use for Josiah). Back in the day I was planning on giving him an entire storyline with Blake domineering over him, and combining that with other male routes would probably feel strange given Blake's attitude on them.

I am constantly revisiting old content, and changing various things now, and then, so eventually I'll rebalance this one.
Would of been cool to have a route where Blake is more dominant. (I have only played about half of Liam, Melinda and Samuel. So i dont know if he is more dom in Vanessa and Suya routes, but i doubt it.) Don't think I meet this Josiah character yet, but i have shit memory. If a dom Blake route is ever made, I hope he gets to fuck Taeng or whatever the bitches name is in the butt.

May 5, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
I can't find peer through torrent

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Any word on the update for the WT mod? I only recently started playing so can use version 0.14 for now, but it would be awesome if it gets updated for 0.15

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
I lost all my saves... :cry:
Someone has a save for the Melinda sissy Route + Bree sexual route at the end of 0.13?

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes