YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
You can combine some main routes with the secondary ones, so if you play your cards right your Blake might get with Liam/Samuel as your main route, and Iris/Bree as your secondary, getting this bisexual path. In fact, Iris's route does have variations depending on Blake's potential male love interest.

Reactions: Chiryuu

ab5580ab

Dec 28, 2020
Is there anything that can unlock gallery?I'm foot fetish lover and I want to see all the foot worship CGs about girls.:love:But it's so difficult to select that I missed a lot of CGs.:cry:

Reactions: shehabXRL

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
There's no gallery, and I won't be the one making it for a multitude of reasons, but you can simply open the game folders, and see all the pictures that you want. They're located in the Shattered/game/images directory, and aren't archived or encrypted.

Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds

Ghoseh

Mar 29, 2021
Now that I played through this update on a couple routes I guess ill share my thoughts. ill be talking about multiple variations of playthroughs here so it wont make sense to someone other than Yeda unless you have multiple playthroughs and explore a lot of options you will also no I don't play the sissy sub or bimbo sub routes not really my cup of tea so i cant speak on that and im also not into NTR

Troy & Claude:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tanya & Zoey :

Jasmine & Pepper:

Vanessa True Route Only:

Iris True Route Only:

Suya True Route Only:

Melinda True Route:

Bree Sexual Route:

Samuel Wife Route:

Liam True Route:

BimboE Route Only:

Final Thoughts:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
The exact requirements are described in the walkthrough (page 184). In order to get to that scene your Blake needs to wear a buttplug in the 11th act (prior to going to see Iris at the coffee shop), then later not follow Iris into the slums, and after the yoga session with Zoey in the 13th act you need to refuse to wait for Tanya with her, and go to the coffee shop again instead.

Avoid being dominant, and getting on the true routes.

Here's the save file at the beginning of that scene if you need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rickben

rickben

Jan 30, 2022
The exact requirements are described in the walkthrough (page 184). In order to get to that scene your Blake needs to wear a buttplug in the 11th act (prior to going to see Iris at the coffee shop), then later not follow Iris into the slums, and after the yoga session with Zoey in the 13th act you need to refuse to wait for Tanya with her, and go to the coffee shop again instead.

Avoid being dominant, and getting on the true routes.

Here's the save file at the beginning of that scene if you need it.
Thank you so much!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
If you play on Windows, you need to go to your user folder, then AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Shattered (there will be some numbers in the folder name), and put the save file there.

Make sure that the files are named properly. It should be something like 39-5-LT1.save.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
If you play on Windows, you need to go to your user folder, then AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Shattered (there will be some numbers in the folder name), and put the save file there.

Make sure that the files are named properly. It should be something like 39-5-LT1.save.
Thank you very much man helped alot

Reactions: kontora11

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Do someone know who is porting new shattered to android ?
Here.
How can I be in Irish route??? After 1st blowjob there is no sex with Irish plzz hel???
That scene in the first act has no influence on her route. What you need to do is to avoid the sex scene with Rebecca in the sauna, and not be committed to Melinda or locked on the true routes or on any of Vanessa's routes.

Aug 23, 2021
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.14 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/11/13 Updated so it's compatible to game version 0.14 and added the mod generation files for the people interested

For any issue with the mod send me a message

P.S. For the people interested in how I make the mod i attached the files I use to do it. If you don't have any coding experience it might not be worth looking at it.
If someone wants to expand the mod or take over the maintenance is more then welcome, I don't have too much time atm and for the foreseeable future.
Lazy Uploader!!!

• Angry
Reactions: effninefivehuman
Aug 23, 2021
It's not Lazy he said he doesn't have the time, he leaked the code if someone else wants to take over. He has a job that he needs to do.
Guys Sorry I didn't post that, my friend posted that, I didn't

because he wants to play on his smartphone, he doesn't have a computer to play this updated version.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes