BBMistdiegang

Aug 13, 2018
YedaGames When I updated to v.15 I fucked up my saves, would it be possible to give me a full bimbo save somewhere around act 14? Not sure what all the major decisions are that I'd have to choose, I tried to go for most sex scenes but also avoid gay scenes if possible (but not that important) and more on the sub side. I'd be super glad. Thanks and great game, easily on of the best on here.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
YedaGames When I updated to v.15 I fucked up my saves, would it be possible to give me a full bimbo save somewhere around act 14? Not sure what all the major decisions are that I'd have to choose, I tried to go for most sex scenes but also avoid gay scenes if possible (but not that important) and more on the sub side.
Here you go. Blake is a bimbo, but isn't on any of the love interest routes, and isn't anyone's bitch. The save is right at the start of v0.14.

Reactions: andre32

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
yeah without a functioning WT its a mess, tried the written WT provided in home page and its a mess, not only is it hard to follow it, it also locks you out of content by reveals conditions for it way to late, so i tried to replay it just to find out that the WT itself is inaccurate. Page 54 "If Suya isn’t dating Iris, Blake didn’t have sex with Reese, and isn’t on Samuel’s or Vanessa’s routes, Suya will offer Blake to have sex" only problem is that she doesn't. So the game has got loads of content but because of abandoned WT mod I feel is no longer worth it...

Reactions: firevoodoo

kraken162

Jul 17, 2020
Out of curiosity, are there any characters already in the story that might end up becoming a route/main love interest of their own?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Out of curiosity, are there any characters already in the story that might end up becoming a route/main love interest of their own?
Not sure I understood the question. Are you asking me if I'm planning on adding new routes to the game? If that's it, my answer would be «not sure». It's a bit too late for that, although I always wanted to give Blake a dominant route, and there's a fitting character for that. But perhaps it won't be a route, and rather just a sequence of events.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
There is one scene where Blake can offer himself to an older chubby man, and one scene where Blake can have sex with a chubby girl, but that's it.

I do plan on adding more variety in later updates, however.
Shame, I kind of like that older/fat/ugly "daddy" dynamic, though in most games they are somehow evil one way or another, wish there was good or just "normal" one to romance (and if he was dominant in the bed that's even better :p).

• Angry
Reactions: firevoodoo

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Shame, I kind of like that older/fat/ugly "daddy" dynamic, though in most games they are somehow evil one way or another, wish there was good or just "normal" one to romance (and if he was dominant in the bed that's even better :p).
Well, if this guy counts as fat or ugly, then there's something for you to look forward to. He doesn't have sexual content yet, but it will change soon.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Well, if this guy counts as fat or ugly, then there's something for you to look forward to. He doesn't have sexual content yet, but it will change soon.
Honestly? Sadly not really, He just look like little "wider" normal model. :p

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I was really waiting for this post :)
Hopefully, I'll find time to read it after I'm done with the new demo. Thanks!

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes