BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Got here after being dissapointed with most of the femprot tag games and guessed i should try something new.

Thought yeah whatever give it a try !
Sissy trans game atleast something feminine in some way.
Now i'm playing this game for more than two weeks trying to get different saves for the paths, just to see how Blake's story and his personality grows regarding the events of his life.

At first i was kinda confused by his/her inner monologue ... thinking damn gurl you are just repeating shit get real ffs !
But after trying different paths and thinking about how Blake would feel in those situations i got addicted to read more about his/her story to become what he/she really wants to be.

I guess if someone ask me what a real VNOVEL is i have to refer to this game from now on.

( i need a conclusion for all my paths ..) :rolleyes:

can't stant Stu btw no matter what ... if there is a chance i would kill him just because fuck him !

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
The same mistake was made in the Dream in which Blake was running away from Oleg...
I checked it out, and there doesn't seem to be any errors in both cases, as both variables are defined. Are you using the correct variables.rpy file? And what version is it — full or compressed?
How many sex scenes in the new update? Ty
If you're asking me about v0.15, it has 42 long sex scenes (by this I mean that they've got more than 60 lines of text to them), and a bunch of smaller ones.
If you're asking about the Patreon demo for v0.16, it has 26 long sex scenes. It's the biggest demo I've released ever.
can't stant Stu btw no matter what ... if there is a chance i would kill him just because fuck him !
I'll have to disappoint you here, and Stu will remain alive for the rest of the game, but you will be able to break his heart, and steal Iris from him.

I don't know why everyone hates him, though. He's just an old lonely guy :)

TomSKOua

Nov 20, 2021
I checked it out, and there doesn't seem to be any errors in both cases, as both variables are defined. Are you using the correct variables.rpy file? And what version is it — full or compressed?
variables.rpy checked - normal... I downloaded the full version but from another source - I will download again and try again!
maybe the problem may be because of the save file? transferred Saves from version 0.6!

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
No, save files shouldn’t affect anything, even though I’m impressed that the files from such old version still work. Those variables are defined in the standalone file, and the game checks them automatically at each start. This error that you see can only be caused by the absence of those variables. Unless you’re using a very, very old version of variables.rpy things should be working just fine.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

TomSKOua

Nov 20, 2021
No, save files shouldn’t affect anything, even though I’m impressed that the files from such old version still work. Those variables are defined in the standalone file, and the game checks them automatically at each start. This error that you see can only be caused by the absence of those variables. Unless you’re using a very, very old version of variables.rpy things should be working just fine.
But in version 0.6 the variables were in the script.rpy file, as far as I understand, and now in another (variables.rpy)...
I rechecked everything and even downloaded - all the same errors...
By the way codex also does not work!

In principle with the psychologist sorted out through the editor of saves - marked the desired result, but there are no variables! But how many more times such errors on other characters will pop up?! And whether they can continue to solve them with the editor?!

The only other option has not tried - to play from the beginning - but very far and long!

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Show me how your Shattered/game folder looks. I want to see the way your script files are organised.

Also, getting your save file might help me here.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Yes, it does look like your save doesn't initiate the variables file at the start.

There are several ways around that, but I think the easiest one would be to make a new save for you. Tell me what important choices you've made, and I'll give you one.

TomSKOua

Nov 20, 2021
Yes, it does look like your save doesn't initiate the variables file at the start.

There are several ways around that, but I think the easiest one would be to make a new save for you. Tell me what important choices you've made, and I'll give you one.
Everything should be visible in the save?!
Many important decisions were made! What exactly are needed?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Everything should be visible in the save?!
Many important decisions were made! What exactly are needed?
I can't just go through your save file to look for each one of dozens of variables. This will take forever. Tell me your Blake's love interest, and other sexual partners.

TomSKOua

Nov 20, 2021
I can't just go through your save file to look for each one of dozens of variables. This will take forever. Tell me your Blake's love interest, and other sexual partners.
Vanessa true route
Kushari - first sex in her apartment and not her bitch
with Lucia both times
not fucking the psychologist's wife
All in all a good girl ))) - not a bimbo, not sub, dom, hetero (lesbo)
no one fucked at the party

Maybe I'll correct something with the editor myself.

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Vanessa true route
Kushari - first sex in her apartment and not her bitch
with Lucia both times
not fucking the psychologist's wife
All in all a good girl ))) - not a bimbo, not sub, dom, hetero (lesbo)
no one fucked at the party

Maybe I'll correct something with the editor myself.
Here's the file. It should follow everything you've mentioned.
Thanks for the patience!

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
holy shit the size.. are there torrents?
I might be late, but yes, and it's linked in the OP.
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes