MNS

May 18, 2017
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.14 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/11/13 Updated so it's compatible to game version 0.14 and added the mod generation files for the people interested

For any issue with the mod send me a message

P.S. For the people interested in how I make the mod i attached the files I use to do it. If you don't have any coding experience it might not be worth looking at it.
If someone wants to expand the mod or take over the maintenance is more then welcome, I don't have too much time atm and for the foreseeable future.
The update would

Syngames

Sep 27, 2020
good game but do you have to date Samuel I really dislike and avoided him at all option yet I'm dating so im kind of confused?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Shattered 0.15
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Mods can be added to " Documents/Wills747/shat.tered/game" folder (when they are done)
Updated my Android port to 0.15

Chiryuu

Mar 8, 2021
Is there a cheat save or something that allows you to do all routes at once? Feels a bit weird needing to go through several times...

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Theoretically, you can edit your save file, and turn all route variables on.

In practice, this would cause a complete mess, because I wrote all routes very differently from each other, and their contents often happen at the same time. For example, Dr. Lowe's first session has seven different variations: one for each route (except for Suya as it begins way later in the game), and one for those who don't have it. Naturally, you can only get one of those.

Chiryuu

Mar 8, 2021
Theoretically, you can edit your save file, and turn all route variables on.

In practice, this would cause a complete mess, because I wrote all routes very differently from each other, and their contents often happen at the same time. For example, Dr. Lowe's first session has seven different variations: one for each route (except for Suya as it begins way later in the game), and one for those who don't have it. Naturally, you can only get one of those.
Thanks for the response. It's just a perfect chance to have a, let's call it, fully bisexual playthrough, and as far as I understand from the walkthrough it's not really possible at all. This would've been the only game on here where this is fully realised.

it has to be said though, the writing and general deisgn here are pretty damn awesome, and it's totally logical to make things dependent on choice. Just was really excited about the possibilities and thought it was a missed opportunity.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes