YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Dear friends,

Is this scene already part of the game? How do I get to this point? Never saw this. Thank you.
Yes, this scene is in the game. You might want to use the walkthrough to get it. I posted the save file for this scene a while back, but I’m not sure how many pages ago exactly.

Reactions: Malkovichi

takecare2020

May 8, 2020
hi Yeda Games, is there any chance to add this to game or outside check; we are at which route ? reason i am asking is i saved possibly every route but i didnt named, with new update i dont now which one is which.

Btw you sad before: " i like talk about Blake"
Everyone have their own taste i know, for me dark hairs (red or blake its suts for blake). As a fan if i can add something to this show will be this: more feminine hair style (because she already have feminine body and face) i will add pictures for try to explain what i mean. Thanks for effort, have a great life, take care

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
hi Yeda Games, is there any chance to add this to game or outside check; we are at which route ? reason i am asking is i saved possibly every route but i didnt named, with new update i dont now which one is which.
There is a “Codex” button in the lower right corner of the screen. It opens a screen which shows your route, and some of the most important choices you’ve made previously.

Btw you sad before: " i like talk about Blake"
Everyone have their own taste i know, for me dark hairs (red or blake its suts for blake). As a fan if i can add something to this show will be this: more feminine hair style (because she already have feminine body and face) i will add pictures for try to explain what i mean. Thanks for effort, have a great life, take care
The thing about hairstyles is that I can only work with whatever assets I have. It’s important to mention that Daz3d in which I make my renders divides models into male, and female once’s. Blake is male which makes using female assets a bit tricky, and hair is especially challenging because it will always appear slightly skewed because of the geometry differences, and certain assets are entirely unusable or you have to pose your characters very specifically in order to make them look passable (say, you can’t bend your character’s neck. At all. Otherwise, you’ll see weird distortions). So, yeah, I can only pick whatever is available for male models. And the choice is slim to say the least.

Last edited:
Reactions: takecare2020

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to get this image? I thought for sure it was picking the Melinda Path but I have yet to see it & wonder if it's because I did the wrong path.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1518059_ZKz5Gre.png

Edit: Nevermind, I see a save was posted for it & I was on the wrong path, ignore this, though I do have a question scene wise. Is it better to not be in a relationship to see the majority of the scenes?

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2020
What does the bimbo Blake path actually effect? It sounds awesome - but there doesn't actually appear to be any knock on effects to personality or appearance, which I find slightly disappointing. That being said I'm not knocking this VN - it's one of my favorites of not favorites.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Bimbo route affects Blake’s personality quite significantly, which you can see in the dialogues. Bimbo Blake talks, and thinks in a different manner. If you haven’t noticed that, I will actually consider this a success because it means that the transition between those routes is seamless.

It also opens (and closes) a lot of specific events. You can take a look at the walkthrough, and see all the scenes that are marked with the bimbo route. In fact, it’s completely littered with the “if your Blake is a bimbo…” conditions.

• Haha
Reactions: effninefivehuman
Jun 10, 2022
Think the only way is to go to his Mega folder and run with the 0.14 version and the mod - thats what i did
Im talking the 0.15 not 0.14 i already played the 0.14 version on last year 2021

I must play the 0.15 with mods because it's to making me a headache to read and understand the Walkthrough! and I'm Tired to Playing it.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I have released the last demo of v0.16 for my patrons.

That means that the public release will go up in about a week or so. Without spoiling anything: this is the biggest update so far, and once again it's split into two different playthroughs depending on your route. Hope you will enjoy it.

Themcabel

Jan 5, 2022
simple question but if I decide to have nothing to do with most of the characters and stay alone,
will there be a separate ending or one of the routes is designated as the default ending?

I mean i just got to the part where it's really hot in the mansion like literally
and except for the dream with samuel i pretty much avoided all relationships none really interested me except maybe bree or Liam will have to see.
but I'm starting to tell myself that avoiding everyone and at the same time make Blake accepting what he's becoming is going to give me a shitty end if it continues.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This isn’t a joke. If you’ve managed to get through the entire game, all hours, and hours of it, and somehow avoided every single sex scene, you deserve to get a special achievement.
Thanks for making a great game!

English is not my language and I know I miss some of the dialogues, but I still found it a fascinating story.
No worries, I’m not a native English speaker either, which is very apparent at times :)

Reactions: monk456

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Version 0.16 is released! You can find it . As always, there are full versions, compressed versions, the patch for the full v0.15, and the walkthrough.

It features 280k words in seven days (in two completely different playthroughs), 1062 new renders (and a bunch of remade ones: v0.5 is remade completely, and v0.6 – partially), and 170 new sprites.

The full build is now almost 20 Gb, so from now on I will only release patches for it, and even those are pretty big.

UncleVT update the thread, please :) (and thank you in advance, this will take a while, I imagine).

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes