Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
432 page walkthrough is not my definition of easily readable:unsure:. The real issue I've had was that mod hasn't been updated and the walkthrough isn't the best in describing consequences of choices and then finding out about them 10s pages later.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I have seen the question asked but not answered. Will there be transformation? From what I see the protagonist stays male so far. No breasts or the likes? He keeps his male genitalia?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
432 page walkthrough is not my definition of easily readable:unsure:. The real issue I've had was that mod hasn't been updated and the walkthrough isn't the best in describing consequences of choices and then finding out about them 10s pages later.
I will gladly hear your thoughts on how I could improve this walkthrough, considering that:
— I have to keep it relatively short;
— I have to explain what consequences your choices might have in the future.
Do note that the game has 2.3 million words, five main love routes, two secondary main routes, four big routes that define Blake's personality, and a ton of other stuff that sometimes confuses even me. I'm all for improvement, and this is actually the second iteration of the walkthrough, but it seems like I can't make it better without your advice.
This game is a wonderful shining gem in the pile of shit that is the erotic game community. Definitely in my top 3 ero games.
Well, I wouldn't go as far as to call it the pile of shit, but I definitely appreciate the spirit :)
I have seen the question asked but not answered. Will there be transformation? From what I see the protagonist stays male so far. No breasts or the likes? He keeps his male genitalia?
This is strange, because I do answer this question every single time, sometimes several times on the same page.
No, Blake's body will not get feminine breasts for now, and he will keep his penis until the ending for sure. There are many reasons for that: some of them are technical, some of them are the matter of my own aesthetic taste.

halo2018

Jan 19, 2018
Have you considered making the game into separate downloadable chapters, will help older players come back to the updates, and newer download each chapter bit by bit.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Have you considered making the game into separate downloadable chapters, will help older players come back to the updates, and newer download each chapter bit by bit.
That’s exactly what I did. Just download patches, and install them on your previous versions.

halo2018

Jan 19, 2018
That’s exactly what I did. Just download patches, and install them on your previous versions.
Oh i sadly deleted the older version*(needed space) but its ok ill download it when i can.
It was more the idea of separating the game, as i recall the story is separable, but thats too much work to ask for tbh.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I downloaded the whole thing in 9 minutes. Why? Dont ask me. It was a challenge I suppose.

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
How different are the compressed and full version of the game? It's a literal 19GB difference. Can anyone enlighten me?

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes