YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Just thought I'd share this image. This is the last picture in the game as of v0.16, but you can only see it with some text laid upon. This is the clean version if someone wants it.

I really like this one. If gives you all the right vibes I intended for it.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I on the other hand have a weird problem, it's not like I don't like reading but I can't find character that I really like and at the same time find attractive so it's hard to get motivation to progress, especially when I have to get through content with characters I don't like or worse, I really hate. So I'm progressing slowly and I don't think I'm even in the second half of the game, yet today I finally found character that I thought it's promising and I may like! I was like "can't wait for the next scene" and I just keep playing and playing, it was so nice feeling, then when the scene was about to come... the character didn't appear... at this point I decided to check game files just to realize two things: 1. that character will only have 1 minor scene and that's about it; 2. that one character that I hate a lot have so many scenes that I lost count; What a rollercoaster of emotions today. :p

Oh well, unlucky me I guess :D, but hey, at least in my playthrough Blake will be virgin forever... :p
But joking aside, the game is impressive itself in many ways, so good job to dev, I just somehow couldn't "click" with any character that have route so far.

Ghoseh

Mar 29, 2021
if any one has a route with the jasmine sex scene can you post it so i can look at your values i cant seem to get it to trigger even though i think i have all the variables.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I on the other hand have a weird problem, it's not like I don't like reading but I can't find character that I really like and at the same time find attractive so it's hard to get motivation to progress, especially when I have to get through content with characters I don't like or worse, I really hate. So I'm progressing slowly and I don't think I'm even in the second half of the game, yet today I finally found character that I thought it's promising and I may like! I was like "can't wait for the next scene" and I just keep playing and playing, it was so nice feeling, then when the scene was about to come... the character didn't appear... at this point I decided to check game files just to realize two things: 1. that character will only have 1 minor scene and that's about it; 2. that one character that I hate a lot have so many scenes that I lost count; What a rollercoaster of emotions today. :p
May I ask you what characters you're talking about?
if any one has a route with the jasmine sex scene can you post it so i can look at your values i cant seem to get it to trigger even though i think i have all the variables.
There was an error in this specific route, where one of the variables was inverted.

I have uploaded the fix, and it should be fine now.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
May I ask you what characters you're talking about?
Let me 1st progress to the second scene with that char because ,to be fair, after 1st meet it was more like "what could be" and my imagination going wild than anything else I guess, I my not like it in the end. :p

But don't worry to much about what I wrote, I was just kind of sad that with so many chars and choices I can't find "that one". :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
YedaGames - Bug / non-critical

Bug when you defined names in Act 2 and Act 16 resulting in Terri being named Tyler as a result:
Act 2: define ty = Character("Terri", color="034375")
Act 16: define ty = Character("Tyler", color="e78504")

Results in Terri being named Tyler since used the same character variable ty and it being overwritten:
1656880180736.png

Reactions: YedaGames

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just thought I'd share this image. This is the last picture in the game as of v0.16, but you can only see it with some text laid upon. This is the clean version if someone wants it.

I really like this one. If gives you all the right vibes I intended for it.
She seems angry (haven't played the update yet). :unsure:

enabledcoomer

Mar 26, 2021
Yeah, in order to get Iris's content in Deliverance you need to be either with Liam or Samuel (Blake dating Vanessa means that Iris is out of reach). If you want me to make a save for you to check it out, just tell :)
I feel kinda sad about this 'cause I took as many Iris paths as possible 'cause I <3 her but now she's in Deliverance and I'm stuck out here with Melinda. So it kinda feels like I'm not getting the payoff I want (Iris) because I didn't hang out with some other character? Unless the Iris Deliverance content is platonic in nature then I don't know.
Also, I'm curious if it's possible to get an Iris/Quinn route? I like them both but my Blake seemingly hates Quinn, I guess I took the wrong turn somewhere. Anyway, top tier game. I feel like I don't even jerk off anymore, I'm just invested in the story.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I feel kinda sad about this 'cause I took as many Iris paths as possible 'cause I <3 her but now she's in Deliverance and I'm stuck out here with Melinda. So it kinda feels like I'm not getting the payoff I want (Iris) because I didn't hang out with some other character? Unless the Iris Deliverance content is platonic in nature then I don't know.
Iris does have quite plenty of sexual content in Deliverance, but it's all in the context of Blake being with someone else (a man, specifically). If you're on Iris's true route, she's waiting for Blake, don't worry.
Also, I'm curious if it's possible to get an Iris/Quinn route? I like them both but my Blake seemingly hates Quinn, I guess I took the wrong turn somewhere.
Non-bimbo Blake isn't a fan of Quinn regardless. She just appears as an obnoxious, and annoying kid to him. Bimbo Blake is a lot less of a nerd :)
Quinn doesn't exactly have a route, more like a line of sexual events, and you can get on it if you're on Iris's NTR route, where she doesn't care if Blake cheats or not.
Anyway, top tier game. I feel like I don't even jerk off anymore, I'm just invested in the story.
Thanks! :D

Asgramm

Jun 8, 2018
I just started a new save where im going for a dominant gay playthrough. Wanting to get the Reese event in the club but not being stuck with Samuel after. According to the walkthrough i have to be on a gay route but not commited to Liam(which leaves Samuel) and i should be able to not apologize to him after "cheating" on him but for some reason there is no choice for me, it's just assumed that my Blake wants to be with Samuel and continues on that route. I'd really appreciate some guidance.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I just started a new save where im going for a dominant gay playthrough. Wanting to get the Reese event in the club but not being stuck with Samuel after. According to the walkthrough i have to be on a gay route but not commited to Liam(which leaves Samuel) and i should be able to not apologize to him after "cheating" on him but for some reason there is no choice for me, it's just assumed that my Blake wants to be with Samuel and continues on that route. I'd really appreciate some guidance.
I wrote it wrong in the walkthrough (or rather wasn't clear enough): blowing Reese will lock you on Samuel route no matter what.

I do plan on changing this in the future, but to be honest, the entire scene needs to be rewritten, and I haven't been able to find time for that just yet.

Asgramm

Jun 8, 2018
I wrote it wrong in the walkthrough (or rather wasn't clear enough): blowing Reese will lock you on Samuel route no matter what.

I do plan on changing this in the future, but to be honest, the entire scene needs to be rewritten, and I haven't been able to find time for that just yet.
Aaah okay, thanks for the reply. Guess i'll keep myself busy with the other route's untill then,

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Technically, Suya doesn’t have a true route. Just the bimbo subroute, and the opposite of that, so she doesn’t count when true routes are mentioned. Those are just for Melinda, Liam, Vanessa or Iris.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes