YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Scene count doesn't matter unless you aren't on a route. Reason being you can't get every scene in one playthrough.
To add on that, even within one route or subroute there are numerous variations: Blake being a bimbo or not, being a domme or not, making some previous choices that affect the storyline somehow. This gallery thing would require the player to choose, like, a dozen different variables before actually getting to the scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: effninefivehuman

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have tried 90%, and it didn't shave off all that much — about 30%, which, while noticeable in the grand scheme of things, is still not enough to make Shattered's size adequate to other VNs.
You must be doing something wrong then, when I compress that particular image with google's reference cwebp encoder and quality of 90 I get a 93% reduction in size. Even at 100 quality it cuts the size by 78%. Are you compressing them lossless or something? That won't cut the size by very much, but on the other hand then there's no reason not to use the webp version as it is literally identical in quality to the source. I ran a batch to compress the whole of 0.16 overnight, and at 90 it cut the size of the game down to 2.5GB, or cutting it by 87%.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Scene count doesn't matter unless you aren't on a route. Reason being you can't get every scene in one playthrough.

Think of it more as a date sim where you pick 1 romance option and stick to it if you want to get anywhere in the game. Some routes cancel out others. Some girls have different routes and different scenes like Samuel marriage or slut routes, Melinda true or sub.

In order to see everything it will take multiple playthroughs.
I understand all of that.

My point is that this game is of monstrous size and variability. Playing through multiple times isn't the most reasonable thing in the known universe.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.14 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/11/13 Updated so it's compatible to game version 0.14 and added the mod generation files for the people interested

For any issue with the mod send me a message

P.S. For the people interested in how I make the mod i attached the files I use to do it. If you don't have any coding experience it might not be worth looking at it.
If someone wants to expand the mod or take over the maintenance is more then welcome, I don't have too much time atm and for the foreseeable future.
You probably have people asking you this already but I hope you update the mod. Found it quite useful to play this game.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
You might as well just download the game itself. Images make up about 98% of the game size, and they're not encrypted in any way.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Never. I stopped making Android builds around v0.12 or something like that because they simply wouldn't work. Ever since then it's some other developer porting Shattered to Android. I believe, there's one that gets updated pretty quickly, perhaps you can find it in the thread.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Shattered 0.16
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Mods can be added to " Documents/Wills747/shat.tered/game" folder (when they are done)
Universal RenPy Mod 1.9.2 works in the above folder
Updated my Android port to v0.16

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes