Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I encountered a missing image error.
018fourthscenebimbo1stop.wepb

On a related note I've noted that it's showing bimbo scenes even when the codex says Blake isn't one.
Does it just do that now if you've got enough points despite not doing the doc's sessions for it?

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
Games like this really do need a simultaneous android release man. It's more of a get cozy in bed kinda experience.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I encountered a missing image error.
018fourthscenebimbo1stop.wepb

On a related note I've noted that it's showing bimbo scenes even when the codex says Blake isn't one.
Does it just do that now if you've got enough points despite not doing the doc's sessions for it?
Fixed.
No, you can only get bimbo events if Blake is a bimbo. But this specific event you're talking about isn't for bimbos only.
Games like this really do need a simultaneous android release man. It's more of a get cozy in bed kinda experience.
There is an Android port on the page 170. As for making them myself, for some reason my own builds stopped working around v0.14 and I haven't been able to make them function ever since.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A minor glitch: game tries to hide wrong sprite at this point, resulting in a duplicate:

1674238409646.png

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Thanks. I don't usually release hotfixes for typos or stuff like this, let's wait for something more substantial.

Anyone has a save file somewhere near the beginning of Dominique's path?
This should be it. It's quite an old save file, so I don't know if it's gonna be compatible, but it's right at the start of her first slavery event, which will lead to this route later on.

SimpleKing2

Mar 27, 2021
I see at the bottom that you're trying to play v0.16. Try the newest version and see if the error persists.

But there is a skip mechanic. The most basic RenPy one, which you can find in the settings menu, and it exists in every single game on this engine.

Plus, if you have developer mode activated, you can press Shift + > and skip straight to the next choice.
lol i dont mean pressing alt and skipping dialogue, i mean actually skipping some parts of the game. to understand what i mean i will ask you a simple thing, choose a route, play it and see how long it takes just using the alt key, everytime there is an update unless you have a save for each path which is hard to know because there is no galery so you dont know if you have seen all the content, you would need to do that atleast once, and most scenes were already seen so you need to press alt for 40mins and make choices which u made in other routes anyway just to see the new content for a certain route, i love the game but its too time consuming to check new content.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
In this case «Shift + >» which I already mentioned is your best solution. While working on v0.18 I tried to implement a mechanic that would let you skip to specific scenes, but even those required way too many variables to figure out. It's not even a choice tree, it's an entire forest, and sitting there, choosing the variables that you want is barely any different from just doing the same thing from within the game.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
In this case «Shift + >» which I already mentioned is your best solution. While working on v0.18 I tried to implement a mechanic that would let you skip to specific scenes, but even those required way too many variables to figure out. It's not even a choice tree, it's an entire forest, and sitting there, choosing the variables that you want is barely any different from just doing the same thing from within the game.
I think an easy way to offer a "skip content" possibility to players is to make it as simple question / warning: "Now follows [whatever you don't like]-scene, skip or not?" and the following sequence of selected CG's would be skiped. It wouldn't required "choice forest", but only one "if" condition. Of course, this is only for those who don't want to see the conent, but they will know the content "happened" and there might be consequences in the dialogue etc. Sorry, if I misunderstood your intention :)

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Im stumped, was following the Walkthrough and it seems to derail after waking up as Macs Girlfriend, nothing after that is mentioned in the walkthrough?

I think im on Melinda's route.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
OK, Blake is being their usual lazy self so i've got to ask because it bugs me -- what's really up with Iris refusing to move in with him in Deliverance, if you arrive there late? Does she genuinely think that the slight inconvenience of a bit longer trip to work outweighs living in a place much more comfortable than her shoebox, and having sex every day instead of once per couple weeks? Or is it something else that, i dunno, she's too embarrassed to admit?

(or is it just out-of-game thing, with Iris's route being considered secondary and as such not really worth it to write the "living together" scenes that most players are expected to not ever see due to "primary partner" getting higher priority..?)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes