Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
Dominique's slave path is getting interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aside from that, it was all good. I'm waiting for more Conrad content and curious about Barbara.

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
I would say that this game is starting to overstay its welcome.

I rated it 5/5 and I wouldn't change it. It's a magnificent work all in all, but I feel the author is sort of bloating the game needlessly. We're constantly being introduced to new characters and new plot lines that sort of seem to... fizzle out.

At this point, you would expect the game to go towards some kind of finale, but it seems we're constantly in the middle section. We have barely developed and used characters from 10 versions ago that have been forgotten, but we're constantly bombarded with new ones. It's hard to get invested into these new characters.

I don't want to appear rude or diminish the massive effort that went into this game. It's still a fantastic work. I'm just feeling I'm getting less and less excited for new updates. This game really hits a lot of my personal kinks and I caught myself pausing before deciding whether downloading the v18 update is worth it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
At this point, you would expect the game to go towards some kind of finale, but it seems we're constantly in the middle section.
IIRC not that long ago the author has estimated the game was ~85-90% done and would end with 17-18 eps, so i imagine there's no more than 1-2 updates left at this point. It may seem like it's in the middle, but it's way past that, perhaps with the resolution being who gets to control the Deliverance in the end?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I would say that this game is starting to overstay its welcome.
I'm gonna put these two comments side by side, because they're sort of fit the same thread for me.

On one hand, yes, we're on the finish line of the story. On the other, there's still a lot of stuff I haven't resolved.

I still want to give Blake an opportunity to get on one of the main routes way later in the game, but it's the same question as always: do I want to add even more sidelines to same routes again? As you probably have noticed, I am quite enthusiastic about Blake and his story, so ending it would be quite an emotional moment. On the other, I feel like we're pretty much two steps away from the ending.

As for the new characters: well, that's what moving to another city does to you. But most of them aren't that important, just like in real life. Colleagues, neighbours, all that. Still, you can ignore most of them (and never actually meet some of those people) and focus on your main route. As for feeling less excited: well, that's natural, too. But there's still something that's left to say, and compared to some games around Shattered is quite young, still. Regardless, it's been a while since I talked about where I plan to end things, and this moment keeps getting delayed, but right now I hope that we will never have to go past 0.20. We'll see.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
* small Codex error: seventeenthactstarted variable is never set to True, resulting in entry for dr. Will missing from the Codex.

* small glitch, conditional here is reversed (should be just partyenddominiqueslave, without not)

Last edited:

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named revertable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1090, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named revertable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Shattered 0.16
Thu Jan 19 23:58:55 2023

SimpleKing2

Mar 27, 2021
I honestly think this game is great, but has some problems the main one being, the game is too big to not have some sort of guide (im sry but reading a 500+page walkthrough to play a game is not something 99% of players will do, including me) , if you have a game that is this huge with so many paths and scenes and u dont have something like a chapter division or a gallery or some sort of skip mechanic then it just becomes a pain to play through if you want to see all the content. First time i played this game was probably in late 2021 and i remember there used to be a walkthrough mod, i think this was back when the game ended when the trip to the island with melissa ended so u can see this game has come a long way, regardless the point is i cant even bring myself to download this game anymore because everytime i want to see a path it can take hours to get into the correct path and there is really no way to know if you even missed any scenes. I know you ackowledged its getting a bit out of hand but at the same time you have so many ideas for the game (which i think is good), but without the proper organization most people wont even be able to fully enjoy the current content much less the future content.
Im not sure but i think the mod wasnt continued because there was a compatibility issue somewhere down the line and the game had gotten so big to the point where it was too much work.
Anything written in this post is just my opinion to give feedback to the developer u can disagree and not even consider my opinion its completely fine, just thought i would try to sum up what i think is a common problem people have with this game.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
if you have a game that is this huge with so many paths and scenes and u dont have something like a chapter division or a gallery or some sort of skip mechanic then it just becomes a pain to play through if you want to see all the content. (...) everytime i want to see a path it can take hours to get into the correct path
It's a Renpy game, you can hold down Ctrl to skip text. Shouldn't take you more than few minutes to get through things you've already seen this way, rather than hours.

Reactions: Azerak

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I have understood that this game is about a feminization/sissification path, but however there are any sharing/cuckold scenes regarding any of the characters? And if yes, what route i have to choose?
If you want NTR, you'll need to get on the Iris route however the Iris paths splitting to be able to get on the NTR route doesn't occur until chapter 14. Below are the requirements to get onto the Iris NTR path. I recommend using the walkthrough if you need it.

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
I can't believe I hadn't found this game yet. It's deffo one of my favourites ever.

Played it some 4 times in total and it's astounding how many variations there are to any given routes. I thought the story wouldn't stray so far but it really did, and it's really appreciated.

Reactions: YedaGames

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
I see at the bottom that you're trying to play v0.16. Try the newest version and see if the error persists.
…or some sort of skip mechanic…
But there is a skip mechanic. The most basic RenPy one, which you can find in the settings menu, and it exists in every single game on this engine.

Plus, if you have developer mode activated, you can press Shift + > and skip straight to the next choice.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes