Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Shattered 0.18
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Mods can be added to " Documents/Wills747/shat.tered/game" folder (if/when they are done)
Try 0x52 Universal RenPy Mod to see the variables your choices will change.
Updated my Android port to 0.18

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have understood that this game is about a feminization/sissification path, but however there are any sharing/cuckold scenes regarding any of the characters? And if yes, what route i have to choose?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
This game is very good... but... at the end of the updates, I can't help but feeling I missed A LOT of good scenes.
Unfortunatly this game becomes very tedious if you want to hunt for all the scenes (repetitively reloading very old saves just to do or undo certain things)...
Fortunatly I'm not also trying to get the gay scenes or this feeling of missing out would be multiplied by 2...

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Continuing with minor errors, Dominique seems to have some trouble remembering how she's named her dog:
Python:
(10554)        dw "I don't give a shit what you promised, Skip. You've been a bad boy lately. Your mistress doesn't like it when you ignore her."

(10584)        dw "So, Skip…"
So, what's the difference?
Can someone share the saves of every route? There are so many routes in this game and it's a bit tiring to play them all out with so many overlapping scenes and dialogues.
That's quite a lot to ask. Do you need saves right after the start of the route or at certain events?
Anyone know a fix for this?
I haven't seen this error before. What version do you use?
To get boobs do you have to go bimbo route?
There's no option to give Blake boobs yet.
I have understood that this game is about a feminization/sissification path, but however there are any sharing/cuckold scenes regarding any of the characters? And if yes, what route i have to choose?
Liam is one of the main love interests, and he has a «shared» route, on which he and Blake invite other people to have sex with them. Iris is the secondary character who has an NTR route, but it's pretty barren as of now, and only has a handful of events.
This game is very good... but... at the end of the updates, I can't help but feeling I missed A LOT of good scenes.
Unfortunatly this game becomes very tedious if you want to see all the scenes (reloading VERY old saves just to do or undo some stuff)...
Fortunatly I'm not also trying to get the gay scenes or this feeling of missing out would be multiplied by 2...
This is kind of a strange complaint, don't you think? I'd say that having abundance of content is a good thing, not the opposite.
Anyone got Melinda saves? got to the point where mc has red hair and have tried twice to use wt to get melinda route but I am doing something wrong it seems.
I'm attaching the save right after getting locked on her route.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Noticed Blake is starting to do Ambrosia's poses while talking during a scene, and I picked up on it right away.
Very nice touch.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
This is kind of a strange complaint, don't you think? I'd say that having abundance of content is a good thing, not the opposite.
I wasn't complaining about abundance of content.
However, a casual player that just does one playthrough... would miss more of less 80% of your renders, right? Players have to be "completionists" to see the full extent of your hard work, and it's a bit of a shame imo ;)

Last edited:

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
This is a game with many paths/characters that turn me off severely (chicks with dicks and gay turns me off), and a few paths that turn me on, and no easy way to minimize many of the unwanted time-wise.

Also the player needs to replay this noise multiple times for every one of the four or five interesting paths they want to explore. I am quite turned off by gay and trans *with the exception* of being forced to become one by a real non-trans woman - one of the aspects of D/s would be accommodating fetishes they have and you don't or training someone to accommodate your fetishes. "Sissification" isn't a necessary aspect of Femdom, but it can be part of it. The femdom aspect is the part I happen to like and would be the motivation for accepting 'sissification' if it happened to be what she wanted.

Why would a woman want to 'sissify' her man? Damned if I know, maybe one of the below reasons or another reason I haven't thought of:

Maybe she or MC seems to associate masculinity with being in charge and she enjoys mocking it. Maybe this is a way she pulls the rug out from under her slave to keep him on his knees.

Maybe she's some weird strain of lesbian, or wants a 'daughter' - MBt seems to go there.

Maybe she wants a harem of men with a hierarchy to play with and some end up dressed as bitches.

Maybe she's jealous and making her pet wear women's clothes is like a man making his wife wear a niqab - other women won't look at him, and he won't flirt.

Other reasons.

I just skimmed the walkthrough this time around. For me, it's too much work to play and re-play what could have been two or three decent games that have been mashed together with six or seven squickfests I don't want to play ( this game is huge - needs episodification ).

And I mean decent games - not great.

Dirty_Purity

Jul 8, 2018
this game is huge - needs episodification
No it doesn't. First of all, I don't even see how being big is a drawback for a game and why some devs turn their games in TV series is beyond me. Secondly, it is not a kinetic novel, this game is quite non-linear and "connecting" episodes will be huge pain in the ass. And lastly, I personally prefer finished projects which I can walk through from the beginning till the end and this one will be great when it is done (not like it is not great now, but I don't want to spoil the fun so I am going to play when it is complete).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I just skimmed the walkthrough this time around. For me, it's too much work to play and re-play what could have been two or three decent games that have been mashed together with six or seven squickfests I don't want to play
Every route in the game is entirely optional, you're not forced to play any "squickfests" if that's not your thing. As such there's hardly need to split these things apart into separate games, especially given the shared events/settings.

this game is huge - needs episodification
You can download the compressed version, which is well under 5 GB. That's hardly excessive in terms of size (given the amount of content)

Last edited:
Reactions: Azerak

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Edit : I looked at it myself and realized the images in the tessa folder all said tafia instead and changed them, and now it works fine.

Ran into an error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/characters/tessa/tessa_streetclothes_listening.webp') at 0x000000003edfea90>:
  File "game/script18.rpy", line 46809, in script
    b "Hey! Watch where you go!"
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show(auto=True)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/tessa/tessa_streetclothes_listening.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script18.rpy", line 46809, in script
    b "Hey! Watch where you go!"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 889, in execute
    statement_name(stmt_name)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 47, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show(auto=True)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1657, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2801, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2605, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 377, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 747, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 506, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 309, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 627, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 720, in load
    raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/tessa/tessa_streetclothes_listening.webp'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Shattered 0.18
Thu Jan 19 06:50:24 2023

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes