spnk454

Dec 27, 2022
If I'm in Act X and I'm not already on Melinda's sissy route, is there a way later on that I can get on that route, or is it too late?

femdom_kun

Sep 23, 2022
Great game! Writing is so good. Route variability is very intersting. I wanna try everty route, but OMG there are so many content!
Even just clicking one route without reading requiring so much time о_0

Мне теперь интересно узнать что-то о личности Юлии (как я понял из гайда это имя автора, ну или псевдоним:)
Жаль, что вряд или это возможно. Думаю желающих познакомиться и так пруд пруди

Reactions: YedaGames

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
If I'm in Act X and I'm not already on Melinda's sissy route, is there a way later on that I can get on that route, or is it too late?
Melinda's route gets locked in the 4th act. After that there are no ways to get with her (there will be, but no earlier than in v0.19).

Reactions: firevoodoo

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
there will be, but no earlier than in v0.19
Speaking of things that aren't in the game, i was a little sad when discussing with Iris possible candidates for Jasmine's boyfriend, no one apparently thought of Stewart (if Iris is in relationship with the MC at this point) I mean, given how Iris thinks he's a great guy and all, surely she'd agree he's a good pick for her best friend. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: pilgrim2003

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Speaking of things that aren't in the game, i was a little sad when discussing with Iris possible candidates for Jasmine's boyfriend, no one apparently thought of Stewart (if Iris is in relationship with the MC at this point) I mean, given how Iris thinks he's a great guy and all, surely she'd agree he's a good pick for her best friend. :whistle::coffee:
This is one of the conversations that happened off-screen. Jasmine doesn’t like Stewart all that much. In fact, pretty much no one but Iris likes him and Jasmine, regardless if Iris is dating Blake or not, still has feelings towards her, so you can imagine how awkward this dialogue would’ve been.

Reactions: ffive

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Version 0.18 is released! Grab it

More than 290000 words, 1038 new renders not counting the backgrounds, 259 new sprites and total nine days for the story. I also recompressed the webp version, which is now significantly bigger, but its image quality is now on par with the png version. I also added music to it, which might cause some save game compatibility issues: report them, please.

Enjoy!

UncleVT update the thread, please :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haven't triggered that in the game, I don't know why, I tried looking at the CG either, my bad if I fail to notice but anyway, I lost interest in her , that's the reason. Her route pissed me off that much. Melinda and Rebecca that's understandable, but Bree ? I thought she will be like Iris or Lucia
I don't know if you've paid attention to Bree's story but she's been put through a lot of shit and has severe mental health issues.

She isn't anything like Iris or Lucia.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Shattered-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Nov 7, 2020
YedaGames I know there's a walkthrough, but any chance of a scene list for each update? With each update, I increasingly feel like I'm missing absolute gold with this gargantuan of a game!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is by far my favorite game in the genre!!

blixen

Dec 29, 2022
I'm sorry to ask whats the difference between normal and compressed version? im a bit lazy , i dont want to search in the 168 pages of the thread . there is missing content in the compressed version? i dont understand the difference between the 2 Go and 25 Go!!

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
u play in game as black guy, or there is some bbc fucking everything around? saw only black dude in M/F pictures

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm sorry to ask whats the difference between normal and compressed version?
Normal version has images stored in PNG files with lossless compression. Compressed version has images which have traded file size for (slight) quality loss.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
u play in game as black guy, or there is some bbc fucking everything around? saw only black dude in M/F pictures
No, you play a white guy on the way to being a "girl".^^
I don't know what you saw there but there is only one picture with a black dude who is fucking the MC. ^^

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
No, you play a white guy on the way to being a "girl".^^
I don't know what you saw there but there is only one picture with a black dude who is fucking the MC. ^^
pictures from first site... but after what u told me that i am escaping this thread quicly :D still thx for informations

• Hey there
Reactions: HorizonD

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
YedaGames I know there's a walkthrough, but any chance of a scene list for each update? With each update, I increasingly feel like I'm missing absolute gold with this gargantuan of a game!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is by far my favorite game in the genre!!
I was thinking about that, but I'm not sure exactly what could constitute a scene. If you're talking about strictly sex scenes, even those could be debatable in some cases. But the easiest way is always to just look in the image folder and see what's in there.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes