ytterslidan

May 20, 2022
Just started playing and... this game has like actually really really good dialogue and writing. I even pulled my pants back on and started sitting straight. Well done!

Reactions: YedaGames

John_Wizard

Apr 16, 2020
How can you have sex with Vanessa at the Pool table game?
Would like a step by step answer, since it's not clear in the walkthrough. Thank you!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
How can you have sex with Vanessa at the Pool table game?
Would like a step by step answer, since it's not clear in the walkthrough. Thank you!
In order to get an offer from her, you need to let her get drunk, not have any sexual encounters with her prior to that (or to be on her route, but that needs no comments), and she has to be aware that Blake has a dick. Meaning, she has to save Blake from Oleg or find Blake having sex with Suya in the garage at the villa or find Blake serving Melinda in the kitchen at the villa.

But if Blake is on Iris's true route or her NTR route and isn't a domme or if Blake is on true Liam's route or Samuel's wife route (or agreed to marry Samuel) or is on Suya's or Melinda's route, you won't be able to agree to that.

Bottom line, don't go on a date with Vanessa after she saves you from Oleg for the first time, avoid all other routes, then let her save you from Oleg again, then let her get drunk at the bar.

Reactions: John_Wizard

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Which romantic route is best for bimbo?
Been awhile since I played this game, so I'm gonna start from scratch.
Bimbo route exists somewhat separately from the love interest routes, because this would be even more content for me to balance, but if you're asking which route «fits» the bimbo type more, I'd say it's Samuel's route, because it's the least affected by Blake's dominance and is mostly about Blake mindlessly enjoying Samuel's dick.

Reactions: DudeManBroGuy

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Bimbo route exists somewhat separately from the love interest routes, because this would be even more content for me to balance, but if you're asking which route «fits» the bimbo type more, I'd say it's Samuel's route, because it's the least affected by Blake's dominance and is mostly about Blake mindlessly enjoying Samuel's dick.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes