imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
1669848782677.png
Female version is cute :3 (there isn't a full male version anymore right? e.e kinda was trying to make him a boy :v)

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
"isn't it strange? We all appear froom someone's hole and then spend the rest of our lives trying to get into another. Or trying to find someone who's gonna explore yours. It's the same essentially. And then after all is done and finished, you're findind your last hole: the grave" Blinn, Blake:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: origeee

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
how long into the game does it take for full female?
Also, can you avoid all m/m content?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
main interest character or something like this
Rebecca was supposed to be the main route character before I substituted her for Vanessa, as it let me explore more interesting things, and I just like Vanessa more in general. However, Rebecca has probably the thickest story arc out of my characters, excluding Blake himself. And she doesn’t exactly lack sex scenes.
Female version is cute :3 (there isn't a full male version anymore right? e.e kinda was trying to make him a boy :v)
Ambrosia is supposed to be the domme-bimbo-version of Blake, and although your actions do affect her appearance, she is indeed fully transitioned.

Reactions: imadumb

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Rebecca was supposed to be the main route character before I substituted her for Vanessa, as it let me explore more interesting things, and I just like Vanessa more in general. However, Rebecca has probably the thickest story arc out of my characters, excluding Blake himself. And she doesn’t exactly lack sex scenes.

Ambrosia is supposed to be the domme-bimbo-version of Blake, and although your actions do affect her appearance, she is indeed fully transitioned.
i was kinda "she was a bitch with me but now that she is cute and kind person i wanna marry with her" with rebecca :V e.e iris too, same with her :v

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Rebecca was supposed to be the main route character before I substituted her for Vanessa, as it let me explore more interesting things, and I just like Vanessa more in general.
Vanessa does have an interesting arc. I was enjoying the development of her relationship with the MC even though I didn't take her route. Blake is a pretty compelling MC, but I can't bring myself to enjoying anything that has to do with chastity cages - it's like an anti-fetish for me, if there can be something like that LOL TBH, total submission isn't my favourite plate either. Thank you for providing so many different alternatives! And back to Vanessa - I wish there will be more cool stuff with her in the future, despite the player's refusal to simply be her pet. BUT... I would enjoy a possible scenario where she would be a sort of mentor to dominant Blake. Maybe not a true or loose romance, but with some romantic surprises involved? And ultimately have her use Blake as the (willing) instrument of her revenge on her dear enemy - whom I can't bring myself to like either ;)

Blake doesn't go full female.
I struggled with this one for a while but I understand how it must be this way. Too much branching of the story, can't see any way to achieve it other than making a lot of content exclusive to one branch or the other. But I wouldn't mind if there were less of a "stigma" in the Bimbo route. In particular, if Blake goes there he'll miss out on (most of? all of?) his chances of being top with girls :) What can I do, I like the "best of both worlds" philosophy :LOL:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
i was kinda "she was a bitch with me but now that she is cute and kind person i wanna marry with her" with rebecca :V e.e iris too, same with her :v
Well, Iris is up for grabs, so there you go :)
Vanessa does have an interesting arc. I was enjoying the development of her relationship with the MC even though I didn't take her route…
Well, chastity cages are only factor on Melinda’s route, Dominique’s slave route, and on Samuel’s slut route to a very minuscule degree, so I don’t think it’s that big of a deal, and Blake isn’t getting caged out of nowhere, you can pretty much predict the development in this regard.

Vanessa being Blake’s mentor wouldn’t really fit her character, I’m afraid. See, behind her bravado and apparent womanising, she’s actually not that experienced in love and sex, and is actually attracted to dominant women herself (thus her history with Dominique and Melinda). Her route, while it has a submissive subdivision, is more about romance, acceptance, self-discovery and support, rather than power dynamics.

As for her enemies, she has a singular true one — and she hasn’t met him yet. But she will.
I struggled with this one for a while but I understand how it must be this way. Too much branching of the story, can't see any way to achieve it other than making a lot of content exclusive to one branch or the other. But I wouldn't mind if there were less of a "stigma" in the Bimbo route. In particular, if Blake goes there he'll miss out on (most of? all of?) his chances of being top with girls :) What can I do, I like the "best of both worlds" philosophy :LOL:
I mentioned many times that the reason for this is purely technical. I can’t afford making two sets of images for each and every scene Blake appears in (with and without his bulge), and even if I could I would probably go for boobs first. Full transition will remain the option for the ending, but that’s about it.

Bimbo Blake doesn’t really miss out on such opportunities. If anything, she gets more: with Rebecca specifically. But Blake in general rarely uses dick in bed, he has other, more fun ways to get pleased. I did provide the players with Iris’s route, though, which in certain conditions offers you a chance to spend the rest of the game without losing Blake’s anal virginity and still have regular sex.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
As for her enemies, she has a singular true one — and she hasn’t met him yet. But she will.
My bad, when I read the previous post I was reading Vanessa as Melinda so, everything I said (about mentoring dom Blake) was actually about the latter. And her enemy is ofc Dominique.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
My bad, when I read the previous post I was reading Vanessa as Melinda so, everything I said (about mentoring dom Blake) was actually about the latter. And her enemy is ofc Dominique.
Melinda's true route is more or less about her turning Blake into her heir, so she will «teach» him how to be a proper domme, but in order to even get on this route Blake needs to be pretty dominant already, and at this point the corresponding attitude will come to him naturally.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Melinda's true route is more or less about her turning Blake into her heir, so she will «teach» him how to be a proper domme, but in order to even get on this route Blake needs to be pretty dominant already, and at this point the corresponding attitude will come to him naturally.
That definitely sounds interesting. So far Melinda's route has been total sub for Blake even when she is full of dom points. Her and Blake both dominating a third girl would be really fun though.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
That definitely sounds interesting. So far Melinda's route has been total sub for Blake even when she is full of dom points. Her and Blake both dominating a third girl would be really fun though.
It probably won’t be a third person. The way I see it, Melinda will keep giving Blake more and more freedom in terms of pleasing her, and eventually they’ll become equals in bed. I mean, she already almost let Blake stick his penis inside her. And that will definitely happen in the future — in certain circumstances.

Reactions: Ness99 and Drunkz

KubaGold

May 20, 2021
Is there and walktrough mod for this game? There is shitloads of choices and even with pdf guide I somehow can't land the intended route.

Saradai

Dec 5, 2022
Will we be getting a Android update to V.017? I've tried looking for it through multiple sites but can't find it

Saradai

Dec 5, 2022
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Shattered 0.17 (compressed from FULL game)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Mods can be added to " Documents/Wills747/shat.tered/game" folder (when they are done)
Attached is 0x52 's URM 1.11 modified to hide keyboard after variable search. Place it in the game folder.
Edit: Minor bugfix to 0.17 for missing variables

I'm a bit new to this site, so forgive me if I sound dumb. How do I download the Android V.017? I don't see a link to click

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Will there be pregnancy in the future?
No matter how hard Blake tries to get pregnant, it's physically impossible, I'm afraid :)

As for other characters, I suggested Rebecca for this route to my patrons back in the day, but they voted against it. I will probably do it again with another girl in the future. When it comes to things that aren't exactly my jam, but could be interesting in certain ways, it's always my supporters who get to make the final call.

Nesnah6130

Jan 6, 2019
No matter how hard Blake tries to get pregnant, it's physically impossible, I'm afraid :)

As for other characters, I suggested Rebecca for this route to my patrons back in the day, but they voted against it. I will probably do it again with another girl in the future. When it comes to things that aren't exactly my jam, but could be interesting in certain ways, it's always my supporters who get to make the final call.
I meant female Main LIs, such as Melinda.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes