Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
does anyone know what all the femdom paths are or if theres a walkthrough?

Front page, as always.

Extras: Walkthrough (v0.17) - Fan sigs
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
And you're basically always submissive in this game, even on the domme path. Melinda, Vanessa and Bree sounds like your best bet. Haven't done Suya or Iris yet, so can't speak for those routes.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
If you want me to put the project on pause for, like, a year, while I learn how to make a gallery, I guess I could do that, but I doubt my patrons would agree.
Which is pretty much why I've been hoping there'd be an unofficial mod for a gallery. But I'm sure it hasn't happened because of the incredible level of complexity.

I just got to the end of .17 with a Liam shared route, which is different from the main game I've been playing. I kinda want to start an Iris route now. So, soooooo many choices....

SengeIori

Aug 7, 2019
Sorry for bothering, but i have a problem and do not understand how to solve it. I didn't get threesome scene with Blake, Claude and Troy, Claude even did not offer it. My Blake had sex with both of them, as gay as possible, on a Bimbo route. Walkthrough says, that even one of these conditions must be enough, but i couldn't get scene with several of it, and maybe someone here has a solution. Ty for help in advance.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Sorry for bothering, but i have a problem and do not understand how to solve it. I didn't get threesome scene with Blake, Claude and Troy, Claude even did not offer it. My Blake had sex with both of them, as gay as possible, on a Bimbo route. Walkthrough says, that even one of these conditions must be enough, but i couldn't get scene with several of it, and maybe someone here has a solution. Ty for help in advance.
Which one of their threesomes do you talk about? There are several in the game.

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
I can't continue my save. I downloaded v17. , in case I downloaded it wrong I uninstalled v16 and installed the game again with v17 version but nope. I can't continue the one that says "Stay tunes for future updates", if I try to load it, it sends me back to main menu. I have two earlier saves (way too earlier to continue), they work normal.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I can't continue my save. I downloaded v17. , in case I downloaded it wrong I uninstalled v16 and installed the game again with v17 version but nope. I can't continue the one that says "Stay tunes for future updates", if I try to load it, it sends me back to main menu. I have two earlier saves (way too earlier to continue), they work normal.
Try loading your most recent save then roll back several screens

LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
Are there other paths aside from Samuel? I just met Felix and now I want Blake to get boned by that adorable brute.

Also Eduardo, I also want him.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
how i can run this game
Just download the archive, unzip it and execute Shattered.exe.
This bug happens sometimes, and so far I haven't found the solution. It happens because the placeholder screen is no longer in the game if you're trying to load it. I recommend using v0.16 again, loading that save, and rolling back, then saving again.
One, that must be in the Claude's apartment. After which Blake will become their bitch.
If your Blake meets all requirements for this scene, the only way you can avoid it is if your Blake is on any of the true routes (with Melinda, Vanessa, Liam or Samuel). This is probably your case.
Are there other paths aside from Samuel? I just met Felix and now I want Blake to get boned by that adorable brute.

Also Eduardo, I also want him.
Felix doesn't have sex scenes yet, but Eduardo does have a mini-route with several events (I recommend following the walkthrough).

LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
Felix doesn't have sex scenes yet, but Eduardo does have a mini-route with several events (I recommend following the walkthrough).
I'm elated to find out that Felix will have some sex scenes later on. When I first saw him, I wanted to dump Samuel immediately xD and thanks, I'll check out the walkthrough and see the other possible routes... by the way, does Stu also have a route?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I'm elated to find out that Felix will have some sex scenes later on. When I first saw him, I wanted to dump Samuel immediately xD and thanks, I'll check out the walkthrough and see the other possible routes... by the way, does Stu also have a route?
Well, bimbo Blake sometimes imagines herself with other people, and Felix and Stewart are no exception, but those are pretty rare (and short) occurrences. I'll attach a picture from one of those situations.

As for Stewart, he only has one event (and it's available only if your Blake dumps Liam), because his role in the story is very minor (and he serves it by mention only for the most part), and Blake doesn't have many reasons to meet him. Plus, he's kind of fixated on Iris. But I do hope to provide him with more interesting events in the future.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes