Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Right, completely understandable. The game is absolutely massive, and even if you had a location for the information, how would you display/organize it? It's a herculean task for sure. Is there a place I can look up these console commands you mentioned?

I think those would be very helpful.
Drop these in the game folder to make the points visible in the codex. Let me know if I've missed any, I probably have.

sailahn

Apr 23, 2020
getting this message when trying to load saves from 0.16

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

gambit1337

Jan 7, 2021
YedaGames Just wanted to let you know, its still not possible for Blake to confess his relationship with Liam/Samuel to Iris during act 11 scene 7, due to Liam/Samuels scenes taking priority over Iris in act 11 scene 3, thus preventing Blake talking about his experience with men.

Does this have any bigger effect on dialogue with iris other than in those scenes?

also i was still able to get on a route with both Bree and Iris, a fix to this if you want to prevent it easily could be to add a check if Blake is on Bree´s route when Iris tries to kiss Blake during act 5 scene 4.

Just mentioning it in case it was overlook/forgotten, i dont mean to ride your back about, just experimenting about with the game.

Reactions: YedaGames

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
No, it’s a good thing to remind me of things like this. The problem is that I was so exhausted with v0.17 that I simply didn’t have time or energy to look back at the previous acts and fix them, I dropped the ball there. I remember about those issues, of course, but you’re always welcome to bring them to my attention again.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I'm really enjoying this game, but I'm out of my wits with trying to make Rebecca change. I'm going for a true Iris route, obviously following the guide... can't help it. I know it's a game but I also need to be in charge of the story. So I reached the point where

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I read back and forth. Maybe the guide is missing some detail that I'm missing too. Honestly, I have only two definitive goals in my playthrough: to stay in Iris' true route and to change Rebecca for the better. Are they incompatible?

Thanks to anyone who would read my spoiler and help :)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
One question, currently in version 0.17, which and how many trans are in the game?
At various points of the game you get different stacks of characters, but in total you’ve got Candy, Kushari, Reese, Suya, Taeng, and Trish. In v0.18 you’ll meet two more trans girls.
I’m a bit too busy to look into this issue right now, but Rebecca can start changing at three different points in the story, so even if you’ve missed this one, you can wait for the next (it will happen during the therapist visit). I don’t remember the exact specifics of the Halloween scene, but I’ll try to get back to it once I’ve got time.
Oh, and Iris and Rebecca are compatible for sure.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
getting this message when trying to load saves from 0.16

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Sorry, I missed your message earlier. This is a RenPy bug which can be fixed, but I’m unable to do much right now (in the process of moving and there’s no internet at my home right now), so for now all I can recommend is finding the save that works. At least, some of them have to.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I don’t remember the exact specifics of the Halloween scene, but I’ll try to get back to it once I’ve got time.
Oh, and Iris and Rebecca are compatible for sure.
No pressure.
I went back to see what I could have done differently and I don't seem to have any success with making Rebecca change on that specific event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 7, 2020
Yes, all you have to do is to copy the patch into the game folder. And no, future patches don't include any of the previous version contents (otherwise what's even the point in making them if they're gonna be just as big as the game?)

You will find out more about this specific path later on with Pepper starting her relationship with another person.

Reese as an active character is gone from the game. However, you will still keep seeing her in dream sequences, videos, and all that. She will also appear one more time in the ending.

Bree is a secondary route, as I state in the walkthrough :)

Yes, Zoey is off-limits for Blake. I originally created her as a character who's not attracted to Blake sexually, just because everyone else is. Plus, just like Reese, she's now out of the story.

This codex line is just a placeholder of sorts. Blake's identity depends on many, many factors, and getting them all together is a bit too much for me right now. Blake is a woman on the bimbo route, and on all the others he just doesn't really think about it.

Interesting. I've never seen this error before. Since it points at the codex, could you try to delete the codex folder (Shattered/game/codex) to see if it changes anything?
Thanks a lot for your answer.

I already played 0.17, a bit short but it shows a lot of interesting stuff.

I have a problem, and I don't know if it's normal or not: if I try to load savegames made in version 0.16 into version 0.17 (with the hotfix applied), they almost always fail, showing an error screen. So right now the only reliable way I have to watch old scenes is to use a backup of version 0.16, lol.

Just a detail about Blake's gender identity: my Blake is definitely not in the bimbo route and I think that she has been identifying as a woman since she started living in the town, after the mansion burned down. And most characters talk about Blake as she's a woman. I'm dating Liam and even he keeps saying that at the end he has fallen in love with a girl. The only important character who keeps calling Blake a "sissy" is evil Dominique. So I guess you can get woman Blake without the bimbo route.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't know about the save incompatibility issue some people are having, it worked OK for me. If the error is that it "can't find a place to stop rolling back", that can probably be fixed by copying the rpyc files (not the rpy files) from a version that works (maybe the 15-to-16 patch?) and replacing the new ones with them. Though that might just be putting the problem off until the next version, since it would also then have a different version of the compiled files.

ab5580ab

Dec 28, 2020
Getting the scene itself is pretty easy, you just need to be Quinn’s sex partner, and visit Melinda during the third day. However, in order to have sex with Quinn prior to that, you need to fit a lot of requirements, so I recommend opening the walkthrough (seventh scene of the 15th act).

As noted above, there are so many different types of points that it’s practically impossible to find a place for them all. Plus, some of those points don’t even affect anything, I sort of “reserved” them for later. But if you really need to check them out, there are console commands that might help.

We haven’t spoken since the release of v0.16, so I assume that even if the work was close to being finished, it recently got pushed back again.
I feel very difficult. I have tried many times. Either the content on the note is wrong, or Blake refused her.I don't know what's wrong. I've already chosen according to the walkthrough.:cry::cry::cry:

kvmjohan2020

Jan 1, 2021
I feel very difficult. I have tried many times. Either the content on the note is wrong, or Blake refused her.I don't know what's wrong. I've already chosen according to the walkthrough.:cry::cry::cry:
You are right, getting at Quinn I have not been able to do either. Holding up my hopes for the Sancho Mod.

Reactions: jozzi

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
developer: .....seriously!? Ok, I'm outta here. 10 minutes ago I felt exited, I thought to myself "Dude! 20 GB game, I'm gonna touch myself for the rest of my life with it" but then baaam... Surprise MOFO! 8D

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
developer: .....seriously!? Ok, I'm outta here. 10 minutes ago I felt exited, I thought to myself "Dude! 20 GB game, I'm gonna touch myself for the rest of my life with it" but then baaam... Surprise MOFO! 8D
Um - you could always download the 1.37GB compressed version and get the same content and enjoy the game? Obvious option always available... but it is your choice. :>)

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes