YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I wonder how long this game is if you just hold down CTRL the whole time to skip dialog. I really, really don't want to restart this to get other paths with how long this game is now. Damn do I wish there was a scene gallery.

I even looked at the save games in an Ren'Py save editor, but nothing jumps out as something easily modifiable to see scenes in update-by-update bites (since I save so regularly).
If you want to simply skip through the story, I don't think it's worth your time.
However, in the developer mode you can hold shift + > to skip towards the next choice option.
Getting a lot of errors in 0.17. suaylove melcaged samuelmarried are pretty obvious to fix to suyalove melindacaged and samuelmarriage. The deliverancestreet5day as variable that was mentioned earlier I have no clue about. suyaroute I assume is meant to be suyalove?
I tried to fix those errors while sitting on the bus. New hotfixes are uploaded.
I tried for the first time the Liam´s route (without guides) but at the end Blake seems Samuel´s girlfriend, which sometimes pass time with Liam. Is this the normal way?

Edit.: The only thing that I choose to do with Samuel was going to the museum.
I don't think that's possible. Samuel's route is pretty simple to get on, but your Blake has to have sex with him first.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
If you want to simply skip through the story, I don't think it's worth your time.
However, in the developer mode you can hold shift + > to skip towards the next choice option.
I get that. It's more about I prefer the path I'm on, but still would like to see what scenes I've missed are.

WB6598

Apr 18, 2020
Just discovered this, love it so far. I do have a question to the Dec or someone who is in the know, from what I have gathered there is some kind of "Friends with benefits" type of relationship with Rebecca, I was wondering if there is going to be more to Blakes and Rebeccas relationship? Or is the relationship not gonna move further?

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Just discovered this, love it so far. I do have a question to the Dec or someone who is in the know, from what I have gathered there is some kind of "Friends with benefits" type of relationship with Rebecca, I was wondering if there is going to be more to Blakes and Rebeccas relationship? Or is the relationship not gonna move further?
I wouldn't exactly call Rebecca and Blake friends

WB6598

Apr 18, 2020
I wouldn't exactly call Rebecca and Blake friends
In the walkthrough their relationship is described as "friends with benefits", but I find their interactions quite good, so that why I was interested in what way the story between them is going to evolve.

FrayTomás

Mar 17, 2019
I don't think that's possible. Samuel's route is pretty simple to get on, but your Blake has to have sex with him first.
I choose to have a relation with Liam since the first time, but I agreed to enter to the museum with Samuel. The sesions with Dr. Lowe Liam seems the partner, but for some reason Blake started to pass more time in the bed with Samuel. They had sex (Blake, Liam and Samuel). Maybe Blake finished in the "Liam´s shared route"?

Weebshit1

Jun 19, 2022
I'm a total noob at this stuff just lettin you know before my question. Is there any reason to not download the compressed files? Do i lose something by not doing it? As far as i know I don't right?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
In the walkthrough their relationship is described as "friends with benefits", but I find their interactions quite good, so that why I was interested in what way the story between them is going to evolve.
Rebecca won’t become Blake’s girlfriend, and the main focus of her arc is whether or not she decided to change from a dumb angry bimbo into a dumb nice bimbo. Depending on that, this “friends with benefits” route will also take different directions.
I choose to have a relation with Liam since the first time, but I agreed to enter to the museum with Samuel. The sesions with Dr. Lowe Liam seems the partner, but for some reason Blake started to pass more time in the bed with Samuel. They had sex (Blake, Liam and Samuel). Maybe Blake finished in the "Liam´s shared route"?
Who your Blake lives with, that’s your route. And while there is a threesome with Samuel event on Liam’s shared route, it’s also available on Samuel’s slut route. But since they’re both main characters, it’s not possible to combine them.
I'm a total noob at this stuff just lettin you know before my question. Is there any reason to not download the compressed files? Do i lose something by not doing it? As far as i know I don't right?
I’m not sure I understand the question. The compressed version is self-contained, you download it with every new update, and just play. The patch you can install on the previous one, assuming that you use the PNG version.

WB6598

Apr 18, 2020
Rebecca won’t become Blake’s girlfriend, and the main focus of her arc is whether or not she decided to change from a dumb angry bimbo into a dumb nice bimbo. Depending on that, this “friends with benefits” route will also take different directions.

Who your Blake lives with, that’s your route. And while there is a threesome with Samuel event on Liam’s shared route, it’s also available on Samuel’s slut route. But since they’re both main characters, it’s not possible to combine them.

I’m not sure I understand the question. The compressed version is self-contained, you download it with every new update, and just play. The patch you can install on the previous one, assuming that you use the PNG version.
YedaGames. Thank you for your answer. The game has been really great so far, I enjoy the many routes you can take within the story. Great work.

PervyWanderer

Oct 13, 2017
Personally, I'd like an in game way to see current points/route points. With the game as large as it is, it's difficult to remember where you left off when a new update comes, and trying to get back to that point is very difficult.

I know that's probably a large ask, so no worries. It'd just be a nice quality of life update.

Reactions: fry21 and crugh2112

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Personally, I'd like an in game way to see current points/route points. With the game as large as it is, it's difficult to remember where you left off when a new update comes, and trying to get back to that point is very difficult.

I know that's probably a large ask, so no worries. It'd just be a nice quality of life update.
Which points exactly do you think it would be good to see? There are quite a few different sets at various times.

gambit1337

Jan 7, 2021
YedaGames Really enjoying the update, the only hard part is deciding what Route/savefile i want to continue next, haha. Great update, keep it up!

also do you know anything about Sancho´s mod and the progress with it?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Someone could tell me how to get the two scenes or share the savedata.Thanks :giggle:
Getting the scene itself is pretty easy, you just need to be Quinn’s sex partner, and visit Melinda during the third day. However, in order to have sex with Quinn prior to that, you need to fit a lot of requirements, so I recommend opening the walkthrough (seventh scene of the 15th act).

As noted above, there are so many different types of points that it’s practically impossible to find a place for them all. Plus, some of those points don’t even affect anything, I sort of “reserved” them for later. But if you really need to check them out, there are console commands that might help.
YedaGames Really enjoying the update, the only hard part is deciding what Route/savefile i want to continue next, haha. Great update, keep it up!

also do you know anything about Sancho´s mod and the progress with it?
We haven’t spoken since the release of v0.16, so I assume that even if the work was close to being finished, it recently got pushed back again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PervyWanderer

PervyWanderer

Oct 13, 2017
As noted above, there are so many different types of points that it’s practically impossible to find a place for them all. Plus, some of those points don’t even affect anything, I sort of “reserved” them for later. But if you really need to check them out, there are console commands that might help.
Right, completely understandable. The game is absolutely massive, and even if you had a location for the information, how would you display/organize it? It's a herculean task for sure. Is there a place I can look up these console commands you mentioned?

I think those would be very helpful.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Is there a place I can look up these console commands you mentioned?

I think those would be very helpful.
You need to enable the console, then find a text editor that supports .rpy format. Then open the «variable.rpy» file in the Shattered/game folder. The top lines in it are all points. Most of them are abbreviated, but you can figure the system out («mdp» = Melinda's points, «bim» = bimbo points, etc), then just write the name of the variable in the console, and it will give you the count.
everyone has a dick in this game fascinating
Out of ten main characters in the game (Blake, Bree, Dominique, Iris, Liam, Melinda, Rebecca, Samuel, Suya, Vanessa) only four have dicks.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes