Nov 7, 2020
Any way that a table of contents/index of scenes can be included in the walkthrough? I've got multiple saves going, but I feel like I'm still probably missing a lot.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I give up. How and on which routes I can get Gillian slave scenes?

I've tried several paths and my eye has already started to twitch. Wt doesn't really help.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Any way that a table of contents/index of scenes can be included in the walkthrough? I've got multiple saves going, but I feel like I'm still probably missing a lot.
I'm not exactly sure what do you mean.
The walkthrough already explains every possible even that could happen during the scene, and the pictures in game folders aren't archives, so you can just see everything.
I give up. How and on which routes I can get Gillian slave scenes?

I've tried several paths and my eye has already started to twitch. Wt doesn't really help.
If you're talking about Gillian becoming Dominique's slave, all you have to do is to avoid Dominique turning Blake into a slave.
If you're talking about turning Gillian into Blake's slave, your Blake needs to be a domme, avoid any of Tanya's routes, avoid seeing Gillian turned into Dominique's slave and be straight.
Which is exactly how it's written in the walkthrough, so I don't know if there's a way to simplify it even more.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
If you're talking about turning Gillian into Blake's slave, your Blake needs to be a domme, avoid any of Tanya's routes, avoid seeing Gillian turned into Dominique's slave and be straight.
Which is exactly how it's written in the walkthrough, so I don't know if there's a way to simplify it even more.
I saw that there is a scene where Blake can shut Gillian up and offer to pay for her in exchange for submission. In my playthrough she was a domme, wasn't on Tanya's routes, was a hundred percent straight and I avoided the scene between Dominique and Gillian at the party. In act 16, scene 3, Gillian simply asked for Blake's help with Melinda and left.

Tho, I got to see the scene in Deliverance where Gillian tells Blake about her dream and then strips off for nothing. Can this be considered the start of her late submission?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I saw that there is a scene where Blake can shut Gillian up and offer to pay for her in exchange for submission. In my playthrough she was a domme, wasn't on Tanya's routes, was a hundred percent straight and I avoided the scene between Dominique and Gillian at the party. In act 16, scene 3, Gillian simply asked for Blake's help with Melinda and left.

Tho, I got to see the scene in Deliverance where Gillian tells Blake about her dream and then strips off for nothing. Can this be considered the start of her late submission?
Yes, you can start her submission route from there.
This specific event you're mentioning also needs Gillian to be obsessed with Blake's status (she needs to see Blake talking to Dominique at the coffee shop or Blake should tell her that he knows Troy during the very first time they meet) and you also need to make sure that your points of Gillian's friendship aren't higher than her points of interest (which you need at least three of). It sounds complicated, but those points are relatively easy to get if you're using the walkthrough. Just be warned that some options strip you off all those points completely.

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Yes, you can start her submission route from there.
This specific event you're mentioning also needs Gillian to be obsessed with Blake's status (she needs to see Blake talking to Dominique at the coffee shop or Blake should tell her that he knows Troy during the very first time they meet) and you also need to make sure that your points of Gillian's friendship aren't higher than her points of interest (which you need at least three of). It sounds complicated, but those points are relatively easy to get if you're using the walkthrough. Just be warned that some options strip you off all those points completely.
Yea, found it, thank you. Turns out I was a little stupid and did the opposite. Her friendship points were higher.

darkdoom32

Jun 15, 2019
View attachment 1495984

Overview:
You play as Blake Blinn, an unlucky guy who had to grow up in slums, but didn't really find his way into thug's life, and due to a series of misfortunes ended up being a maid (yes, a maid) in a rich family's house. And you decide how he's gonna deal with this situation.
The game mainly centers around your cruel and sadistic boss (or rather owner) Melinda; her naughty and enthusiastic daughter Rebecca; her business partner Samuel, a dominant and imposing person; and her friendly and lighthearted assistant Liam. And many others! In this house you'll never be alone. For better or for worse.
While the feminisation aspect of the game is unavoidable, Blake's relationships and potential fetishes can be chosen, and include both sexes, so if you're not into M\M stuff, don't be scared: there's plenty of femdom for you. As well as many other things like BDSM, petplay, netorare, bimbofication — all optional of course.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-30
Release Date: 2022-09-30
Developer: Yeda Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Full v0.16:
Win - Lin
: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Torrent
Splitted v0.16:
0.16 to 0.17 Full: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Compressed v0.17:
Win - Lin: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (0.12): MEGA - - -
Others: Android*

Extras: Walkthrough (v0.17) - Fan sigs

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1495977 View attachment 1495978 View attachment 1495979 View attachment 1495980 View attachment 1495981 View attachment 1495982 View attachment 1495983 View attachment 1495985 View attachment 1495987 View attachment 1495986
View attachment 1495984

Overview:
You play as Blake Blinn, an unlucky guy who had to grow up in slums, but didn't really find his way into thug's life, and due to a series of misfortunes ended up being a maid (yes, a maid) in a rich family's house. And you decide how he's gonna deal with this situation.
The game mainly centers around your cruel and sadistic boss (or rather owner) Melinda; her naughty and enthusiastic daughter Rebecca; her business partner Samuel, a dominant and imposing person; and her friendly and lighthearted assistant Liam. And many others! In this house you'll never be alone. For better or for worse.
While the feminisation aspect of the game is unavoidable, Blake's relationships and potential fetishes can be chosen, and include both sexes, so if you're not into M\M stuff, don't be scared: there's plenty of femdom for you. As well as many other things like BDSM, petplay, netorare, bimbofication — all optional of course.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-30
Release Date: 2022-09-30
Developer: Yeda Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Full v0.16:
Win - Lin
: MEGA - -
Torrent
Splitted v0.16:
0.16 to 0.17 Full: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Compressed v0.17:
Win - Lin: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (0.12): MEGA - - -
Others: Android*

Extras: Walkthrough (v0.17) - Fan sigs

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1495977 View attachment 1495978 View attachment 1495979 View attachment 1495980 View attachment 1495981 View attachment 1495982 View attachment 1495983 View attachment 1495985 View attachment 1495987 View attachment 1495986
do i have to play from the beginning ? because the game size in big i cant download it

if you have compressed version it will be great

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
This game is painful to play without a walkthrough mod as I noticed some others saying.. Honestly this game could've been broken into smaller pieces.

Reactions: yoyoma28
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes