ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
do i have to download the 0.16 if i want to start a new game ? or do i download 0.18
If you want the uncompressed version you'll need 0.16 + patches. But you can get instead just compressed 0.18, it should be very much the same experience at fraction of download size.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mariolewd

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Anyone else getting some blank screens with 'image xxxxxxxx not found' written on the top left?
Has happened on 4 scenes so far for me in the latest update.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Minor issue with the Codex in 0.18: the entry for Earl doesn't show up if the MC arrived to Deliverance late (meaning earlmet remains False) and visited the sex club at the first opportunity (meaning blackwhipvisited2 remains False) even if the player picks "secretary" as their job and meets with Earl pretty much daily. Perhaps blakesecretary should be another variable enabling his entry, or something along these lines.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Minor issue with the Codex in 0.18: the entry for Earl doesn't show up if the MC arrived to Deliverance late (meaning earlmet remains False) and visited the sex club at the first opportunity (meaning blackwhipvisited2 remains False) even if the player picks "secretary" as their job and meets with Earl pretty much daily. Perhaps blakesecretary should be another variable enabling his entry, or something along these lines.
Not sure what do you mean, because there is a variable for both Hannah and Earl after Blake meets them at the office:
if blakesecretary and secondworkingday:
codex_character_list.update({
"Earl",
"Hannah"
})

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not sure what do you mean, because there is a variable for both Hannah and Earl after Blake meets them at the office:
if blakesecretary and secondworkingday:
codex_character_list.update({
"Earl",
"Hannah"
})
Hmm. For some reason secondworkingday is False in my existing save from 0.17 version of the game, so that check fails. Is that some new variable added in 0.18, maybe? Not sure how it'd happen otherwise, i remember the game displayed the scene where the variable is set in 0.18 script.

In unrelated news, Erika tries to rip off the MC:

1674083470312.png
1674083476965.png

30 bucks at x3 ratio for 3 hours should be 270 bucks :v

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
So it will always be 20G+ in the future ?
The dev think we're all born with godspeed conection available?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
They don't which is why they provide you compressed 4.5 gb version of the game from the get go. And last two updates were delivered as patches much smaller than the full game.

Reactions: KiraJames and Syha

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hmm. For some reason secondworkingday is False in my existing save from 0.17 version of the game, so that check fails. Is that some new variable added in 0.18, maybe? Not sure how it'd happen otherwise, i remember the game displayed the scene where the variable is set in 0.18 script.
It's not a new variable, but it was originally misspelled in the older script files, which I fixed later. Maybe you got the old one.
Yes, the png version can only get bigger, because I'm not planning on taking any of the existing content out.
Which is why I make webp versions that are significantly smaller.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's not a new variable, but it was originally misspelled in the older script files, which I fixed later. Maybe you got the old one.
Ahh, i see. I was using the patched version from mid-december i think, not sure if it made any difference. In any case not a biggie, i've set it from console in my game and Earl's entry now shows up properly.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So reading the WT is says that mc will miss most of the sex scenes if you go the Melinda route. Wondering if it is worth it. And to be sure seems Melinda is one of the sissy routes right?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Continuing with minor errors, Dominique seems to have some trouble remembering how she's named her dog:
Python:
(10554)        dw "I don't give a shit what you promised, Skip. You've been a bad boy lately. Your mistress doesn't like it when you ignore her."

(10584)        dw "So, Skip…"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So reading the WT is says that mc will miss most of the sex scenes if you go the Melinda route. Wondering if it is worth it. And to be sure seems Melinda is one of the sissy routes right?
The entire game is a sissy route, it's the whole purpose of the game. The MC turns sissy no matter what.

You won't be able to see all the sex scenes in one playthrough. It's pretty much a dating sim, you will pick one LI and stick that route.

You can pick a route where you screw around with a handful of characters but you'll miss scenes with the main LI's, they expect a relationship.

Reactions: Rebeldad and Altru

JM24

May 27, 2021
Can someone share the saves of every route? There are so many routes in this game and it's a bit tiring to play them all out with so many overlapping scenes and dialogues.

Duufuss

Mar 18, 2021
Crash report

IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/captain/forthwall_uniform_normal.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Shattered 0.18
Wed Jan 18 22:16:06 2023

Reactions: dav121

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone got Melinda saves? got to the point where mc has red hair and have tried twice to use wt to get melinda route but I am doing something wrong it seems.

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
Anyone got Melinda saves? got to the point where mc has red hair and have tried twice to use wt to get melinda route but I am doing something wrong it seems.
I play Melinda+Iris route only. But I'm not sure the old saved is compatible.

Reactions: Rebeldad
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes