Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ambrosia isn’t from the future. She’s merely a product of Blake’s imagination. Blake created her for himself as, depending on your playthrough, a warning or a goal.
Given that she seems to have actual knowledge of the future, there surely must be more than just that.

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
Ambrosia isn’t from the future. She’s merely a product of Blake’s imagination. Blake created her for himself as, depending on your playthrough, a warning or a goal.
Maybe worth a spoiler tag? :) And is she really just a product of Blake's imagination? Only a coincidence that (domme) Blake is given the code name Ambrosia in the Black Whip?

Tacojax: If you follow the walkthrough you should have no problem getting on the route you want. The colour coding helps, avoid choices that will bring you closer to other "true" love interests (Melinda especially).

Tacojax

Dec 5, 2019
Maybe worth a spoiler tag? :) And is she really just a product of Blake's imagination? Only a coincidence that (domme) Blake is given the code name Ambrosia in the Black Whip?

Tacojax: If you follow the walkthrough you should have no problem getting on the route you want. The colour coding helps, avoid choices that will bring you closer to other "true" love interests (Melinda especially).

that's true I was just hoping someone had it so I didn't have to start over and alt-tab a bunch ( I'm a noob with one monitor lol)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Sorry, I don't know what act they start in, so if you can do the starts, that would be awesome and save me so much time.
Here are your saves. The first one is for Suya, the second one is for Vanessa.

I have to mention that I've made those with the compressed version, so they might not work with the full one.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Oooooo!

also i have question, any plans of optionalappearnce changes?
No.

Any option to alter Blake’s appearance will require me to double the number of renders I’ll have to make, which is unfeasible, I’m afraid.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
No.

Any option to alter Blake’s appearance will require me to double the number of renders I’ll have to make, which is unfeasible, I’m afraid.
understandable,but can keep hopings

love the game, its been my favorite for a long time, and blake is great

JM24

May 27, 2021
Can someone give me a save file where you can have sex with the blue hair girl (the one working for Melinda)?

Pretma

Nov 9, 2020
If I download only the 0.18 I'm not getting the full game right?, I have to download the 21gb 0.16 first and then 16-17, 17-18 right?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If I download only the 0.18 I'm not getting the full game right?, I have to download the 21gb 0.16 first and then 16-17, 17-18 right?
You download v0.16, then update to v0.17, then update to v0.18.

You can just get the v0.18 compressed, it's the full game, I don't notice any difference in full vs compressed, I guess unless you on super dupe 4K 88 inch screen and every pixel matters.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
You’re using an old version of the game. I fixed this error in one of the previous updates.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes